AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly would answer everyone's questions if I thought I could give you an accurate answer. I don't know what the truth is anymore. I hear different stories from everyone. I figured since Georgiagirl is here and she is an actual friend of Lisas she should be the one to respond. The only thing new I have found out is Lisas mom is beginning to think she may have left on her on. I don't know what happened to make her feel this way. As soon as I hear anything that are facts not rumors I will let you all know.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

You have been great....I am pretty sure they are talking about the people that come on and post something a little inflammatory(not really right word) and do not come back and answer all the questions the comment brings...

Caught up and praying so hard that Lisa DID take off cause at least there's a pretty darn good chance that she's safe. :please:

@rolltidemom -- thanks so much for attempting to answer questions without crossing a line. Your input is very much appreciated by the rest of us.

I believe this facebook page is run/set up by the Lost-N-Missing group. They have been involved with getting the word out and support for the family.

I think you are right. I thought it was a good friend of Lisas but I think I headed confused with the other Facebook . The 1 that got shut down or locked.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

3 weeks ago Lisa may have just been getting off work....what happened once she walked in the door of her house????

She lives in the NorthEast. She's fairly new to the area ... I suggested looking up which trees the ticks like and removing them from her property. I've never seen a bug like that before ... don't like the idea of them burrowing under the skin of the babies or the red poode. Do people routinely get fumigators in areas where there are ticks? Could the tick have been transported from another area?

Deer ticks can make you quite sick.
ticks are found on animals raccoons squirrels horses and in the grass.

make sure the dogs have good tic collars the dogs can become very ill.

check the kids every time they come in in the bath!

OM Goodness
what a confusing mess this is!

She did this before she could do it again.
How do you walk away from your children tho?

Ps if search is done was told to call set brown don't touch anything

I'm assuming this says...
If a search is done, they were told to call Detective Brown....and don't touch anything (that they may find).

Agree...mass confusion...or major cluster!

JTIOT&MOO

Ps if search is done was told to call set brown don't touch anything

I 'think' this says, PS - If you go on any search and find anything, don't touch it, call Det. Brown.

My interpretation only

:twocents:

eta - buggsmom - we seem to agree on what it says!

With all info told to LE was told to a search group today no foul suspected if search done don't touch anything call det brown. Don't know what to think now. I just can not believe she left too much not adding up with chris.

With all info told to LE was told to a search group today no foul suspected if search done don't touch anything call det brown. Don't know what to think now. I just can not believe she left too much not adding up with chris.

BBM

can you say what things make you think that?

TIA

BBM

:goodpost::goodpost:

K-Rose,

I also contacted local media but now also feel a little used....

We are a very caring and concerned group here at WS and our main focus has always been to help find the missing and to bring them the justice they deserve.

But I feel we are waiting on "the rest of the story".

Someone, please give us truthful answers....tell us what is really going on.

Okay, done with my rant, will sit on my hands....

:banghead::banghead:

I tried to answer most questions today with what knowledge I have. Did I answer any of yours? I will if I know the truthful answers

I tried to answer most questions today with what knowledge I have. Did I answer any of yours? I will if I know the truthful answers

rolltidemom,

thank you so much for all your input; it is greatly appreciated. None of my comments were directed at you.

You have been on this thread since the start; trying to find Lisa.

score

:confused::confused::confused:

Wth has this come too? English version please? Anyone? Lol

rolltidemom,

thank you so much for all your input; it is greatly appreciated. None of my comments were directed at you.

You have been on this thread since the start; trying to find Lisa.

score

Agree... as usual! Thanks!

we have 6 members and 11 guests. Boy, this is a hot case. Guests, please sign up and join the conversation....I'm sure you all have something you want to say!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back