AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My mistake ... it was 1 PM (not 1 AM) that he claimed that they got into an argument ... so presumably he got drunk at the bar until 2 AM, ditched his truck in the mud, walked 2 miles home, went to bed, slept, got up, Lisa ignored her ride to work for no apparent reason, he wander off to find his truck, he returned at 1 PM with his truck out of the mud, they argued, she wandered down the road with some shoes and dresses, he took their daughter to his mom`s house (why, was he looking for Lisa?) ... but ... wait a minute ... then why didn`t she go to work?

Lisamisssing_poster.jpg

0.41 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mIayVcwtF1M

Glad you cleared up the AM/PM thing! I'm not QUITE as lost as I thought I was! :D

I've been trying to get a sense of the house location and surrounding area. I'm pretty sure the red dot is where she lived. Given that the husband mentioned getting his truck stuck, I'm wondering if anyone has taken a drive a bit north and west of the house and searched near the river. If the husband did something to her, he wouldn't drive through town with her, he would head away from town and to an area that he might be familiar with ... towards the river. Also, he included the story about getting stuck for a reason ... perhaps mud on his truck.

lisamap.jpg

thanks, Otto... Great maps!:rocker:

Once we know what house it is, we can build a virtual model and try to figure out how a husband may have pulled this off with a 22 month old child asleep in the house.

lisamap5.jpg

I would say....with all those people supposedly living in it ..... choose the biggest one... It would need to be a mansion!:what:

J/K.... And sorry... :blushing:

Otto,

Wow, once again you worked through the night on this case!! Need to go back and review your maps and previous post, but wanted to say a great big

:gthanks:

:thewave:,

Otto,

Wow, once again you worked through the night on this case!! Need to go back and review your maps and previous post, but wanted to say a great big

:gthanks:

:thewave:,
If you can, zoom in on the picture. Her house is at The back of the trailer pk. There is a pond directly behind it. Her house is a cabin type home with a front porch . The house has a red roof. I'm off to run a few morning errands but when I get home I'll help more with her house.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

If you can, zoom in on the picture. Her house is at The back of the trailer pk. There is a pond directly behind it. Her house is a cabin type home with a front porch . The house has a red roof. I'm off to run a few morning errands but when I get home I'll help more with her house.

Maybe this one ...

lisahome3.jpg

I also want to chime in very quickly with my opinions only regarding Lisa's past and her current life choices.

<modsnip> That would make her 20-25 years old when those incidents happened.

Personally - I can speak for myself to say that I was a very different person at 20 vs 35. People can change, they do mature, they can make a better life for themselves.

Looking at Lisa's photos of her with her daughter speaks volumes to me about her ability to turn her life around. It is clear that she lives for that precious baby and her beloved pets. I do not see her walking away from them for any reason.

<modsnip>

Her love and commitment to her daughter, pets, friends and job tell me all that I need to know to believe in my heart and with common sense that she did not just walk away.

<modsnip> While that would be unfortunate it would still be the best case scenario because it would mean she could still be alive. I hope that she did walk away and is trying to establish a new life so she can return for her baby, pets, family and friends who miss her so very much.

All my opinions...

Thanks, FootballMom!

So by that view, they live "outside" the mobile home park. They do not have neighbors real close. Wow, those ponds in the back....had it been raining or did he just run his truck off the side of the road? I wonder if the co-worker that came to pick up Lisa saw CW's truck along the side of the road?

<modsnip>

We also checked Wunderground for rain details and it does not appear that it had rained that day or the day before at least not significantly - IRC they may have had .01 inch of rain within a day or two... however there is a very tiny body of water right in that area that could have made the ground a little mushy.

Have to dash for a few hours... sorry if I leave you hanging.

October 26 near Eufaula, AL
"I am amazed at myself this morning. The decisions I have made, the peace I have come to simply by reminding myself of one thing....DARYN is all that matters."

The above was posted by Rolltidemom at the beginning of this thread.

What if the above statement meant -

Lisa felt comfortable in leaving her baby with her husband and her friend? Perhaps she felt they would provide the baby with everything she could not. I don't know how long the friend had been staying with Lisa and her husband but was she happy with the way her friend treated the baby? Perhaps she saw how well her husband and friend got along together.

I don't know, guess I would feel better if I knew Lisa was alive and felt comfortable walking away.....but statistically, the odds are against her, aren't they?

So, if the co-worker did see his truck; where was he? Why didn't he answer the door?

Even if the co-worker didn't see his truck; where was he? Where was he from 8am til 1 pm if his truck was only a couple hundred feet from home?

That's the million dollar question. I have my thoughts and they aren't good

So, if the co-worker did see his truck; where was he? Why didn't he answer the door?

Even if the co-worker didn't see his truck; where was he? Where was he from 8am til 1 pm if his truck was only a couple hundred feet from home?

I think they need to check that area dont you!
They might find Lisa!

Ground search done by volunteers and property manager called police on search party. Vigil held yesterday and no one hardly showed. Lisa mom goes off on fb about search and vigil claiming to know nothing of it. I don't know crazy and now comments deleted off this page things just don't make sense

Ground search done by volunteers and property manager called police on search party. Vigil held yesterday and no one hardly showed. Lisa mom goes off on fb about search and vigil claiming to know nothing of it. I don't know crazy and now comments deleted off this page things just don't make sense

I've asked FBM and RTM to seek status as 'verified insiders'. Hopefully, they will submit a request. They are connected to the case thru Lisa's mom. If you have insider info you should submit a request to be verified as well.

October 26 near Eufaula, AL
"I am amazed at myself this morning. The decisions I have made, the peace I have come to simply by reminding myself of one thing....DARYN is all that matters."

The above was posted by Rolltidemom at the beginning of this thread.

What if the above statement meant -

Lisa felt comfortable in leaving her baby with her husband and her friend? Perhaps she felt they would provide the baby with everything she could not. I don't know how long the friend had been staying with Lisa and her husband but was she happy with the way her friend treated the baby? Perhaps she saw how well her husband and friend got along together.

I don't know, guess I would feel better if I knew Lisa was alive and felt comfortable walking away.....but statistically, the odds are against her, aren't they?

Scorekeeper, thanks for the different interpretation of Lisa's statement.
She could have decided to leave & knowing she had run away before, supports that theory.

However, I cannot get past thinking about money, or how she could travel or live without money. Maybe she had squirreled away some cash or there was been another man. (I would love to pick the brains of her co-workers.) And wouldn't one of her girl-friends have known something?

Whhy wouldn't she have taken more clothing?

And, there is the suspicious behavior of hubby: she left ~ so what? ~ no problem ~ not looking ~ life goes on.

Nothing adds up. Maybe she is happily sailing the Carribean with her sugar daddy. Nope, I do not think that's what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back