GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(MOBILE, Ala.) - John Deblase, the father of two missing children who were last seen in Mobile, is being questioned by Mobile police at the Santa Rosa County Jail in Milton, Fla.

He has not been charged or arrested. He is being interviewed.

There is still no sign of his two missing children. Police say he is not under arrest.

(snip)

http://www.local15tv.com/news/custo...ing-Questioned-By/1Js3ofGtZU-_a0MO4L7gYg.cspx

Police Have Found The Father Of Two Missing Children

Deblase's friends say John Deblase told them that his children, who haven't been seen since July, were living with his father in Mobile. News Five spoke to Richard Deblase, John's father, this morning. He says he hasn't seen his grandchildren in a year.

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article/step-mother-he-may-have-murdered-his-children/1203021/Dec-03-2010_12-13-pm/

Uh oh. My hinky meter just registered over the top.
This sounds like he's trying to 'BS' them.

I am so confued on this case???

snip
Leavell-Keaton waived extradition during a court hearing on Wednesday. She will be brought to Mobile to face the child abuse charges.

so this woman been arrested for child abuse but children are missing...not sure why they charge her with child abuse.Snip

Officer Chris Levy, a spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department, said on Wednesday that Mobile police were alerted of the children's disappearance after Leavell-Keaton's stepfather, walked into a Louisville police station and told police the children were dead. We do not know whether the stepfather made the report before or after Leavell-Keaton went to police.

So the woman stepfather also reported the children were dead.

very confused

I did see a picture of the chuldren at pinic table and they both look like they had black eyes.

Hmmm, do what?

So, I just read the article that has a timeline attached,.. if he has been in Florida since the 21st and the report from the SM was on Nov 18 (restraining order), that puts 3 days between when the children were seen last - possibly. We know that on the 21st the children haven't been seen which leaves SM the responsible party for saying when the last time she saw the children (I doubt dad will say anything besides "I didn't do it!")
I really hope that SM has that information, and reveals it.

I am very confused as well tfrohning and this is why. I have read that the SM's dad was the one to break news to the cops ... I have read that the SM was the one to break the news to the cops ... I have also read (may have just been worded wierd) that this statement the SM made was given during her request to get a restraining order ... I guess that's MSM for you. MY OPINION is that the dad broke the news to the cops as was stated very early in this case, then once arrested the SM made a similar statement. I can not for the life of me imagine her making that statement in her request to get a restraining order and that order not only not being applied but the issue not looked into.

I didn't do it?
What is it?

Admission from all parties involved that kids are dead?

There must have been a blow out on the `8th where he said he was going to come back and kill her and/or the kids. That would be the sudden urgency on her part to get the police rounding him up.

rios residence? who is that?>>>dragging my band box out.

Mobile wants the Dad, but he is in Santa Rosa County Jail? State line issues?

You know, thats 6 missing children that we are following and trying to help. Kyron just vanished from his school. no he did not!!
Skelton Brothers vanished, no they did not!!
Now we have 2 more children missing, I think these children would stand out in a crowd. jmo.\

We see ads on tv to help the starving children around the world, send money, send money, yet the people wanting our money stand there well dressed with starving children around them.

What about our Children? Where is the ads? Where are the pleas for money to help find them. no where, nothing.

I know putting chips in children is not a popular idea, but these 6 children would not be missing if they had a tiny tiny little chip. Would I have wanted chips in my children when they were growing up? no...but Im older now and I can see the wisdom in doing so.

Im so mad and upset, that again and again our children are stolen, raped, murdered, torn apart, and we have no way to stop this. This is old, but we can put a man on the moon but we can not save a child from harm.

<<<<<<<<<<put band box away, and ready for the next person.

rios residence? who is that?>>>dragging my band box out.

Mobile wants the Dad, but he is in Santa Rosa County Jail? State line issues?

You know, thats 6 missing children that we are following and trying to help. Kyron just vanished from his school. no he did not!!
Skelton Brothers vanished, no they did not!!
Now we have 2 more children missing, I think these children would stand out in a crowd. jmo.\

We see ads on tv to help the starving children around the world, send money, send money, yet the people wanting our money stand there well dressed with starving children around them.

What about our Children? Where is the ads? Where are the pleas for money to help find them. no where, nothing.

I know putting chips in children is not a popular idea, but these 6 children would not be missing if they had a tiny tiny little chip. Would I have wanted chips in my children when they were growing up? no...but Im older now and I can see the wisdom in doing so.

Im so mad and upset, that again and again our children are stolen, raped, murdered, torn apart, and we have no way to stop this. This is old, but we can put a man on the moon but we can not save a child from harm.

<<<<<<<<<<put band box away, and ready for the next person.

These children were all killed and thrown away by their caretakers. A microchip would not have made them safe. We might be locating their bodies easier, but it wouldn't do anything to save them.

And look what they did to poor Zahra's body. These people don't care, they would just get the chip out to hide what they had done.

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...red-his-children/1203021/Dec-03-2010_5-40-pm/

BREAKING NEWS Based on information from the father of two missing children, Mobile police say they believe the kids are dead.

Jessica TaloneyMOBILE, Alabama - Friday 5:40 p.m.
During a press conference underway right now, Mobile police said they believe two missing children are dead.

Police told reporters they believe the children are dead based on information from the children's father, John DeBlase, 28.

Investigators say the children's bodies are buried within 100 miles of Mobile. Police will begin searching for the bodies tomorrow

I believe it is because that is the last time anyone saw them when the report was filed. It wasn't until the search started that they found out one of the kids had been seen in July.

So when did LE know the chiildren was mssing:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back