GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which ex, the mom of the kids or the kids' step mother???

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...red-his-children/1203021/Dec-03-2010_5-40-pm/

BREAKING NEWS Based on information from the father of two missing children, Mobile police say they believe the kids are dead.

Jessica TaloneyMOBILE, Alabama - Friday 5:40 p.m.
During a press conference underway right now, Mobile police said they believe two missing children are dead.

Police told reporters they believe the children are dead based on information from the children's father, John DeBlase, 28.

Investigators say the children's bodies are buried within 100 miles of Mobile. Police will begin searching for the bodies tomorrow

No Charges????/ WOW I sick of theses monsters. :furious::furious::furious:

http://www.wave3.com/story/13611170/father-of-missing-children-in-custody-in-alabama

The father of two children who haven't been seen in months was arrested late Friday and charged with abuse of a corpse and aggravated child abuse.

The chief of police in Mobile says investigators believe the kids are dead and they have a vague idea of where their bodies are located. If or when the bodies are found, the police chief says they will update the charges to murder.

Those poor, sweet, adorable kids :( and their families. :(

Sounds like they need to keep this step-mother's own 3-month old baby away from her if/when she gets outta jail. :mad:

Those poor, sweet, adorable kids :( and their families. :(

Sounds like they need to keep this step-mother's own 3-month old baby away from her if/when she gets outta jail. :mad:

Exactly what i'm hoping will happen as well!

abuse of a corpse.. did he set them on fire after death???

abuse of a corpse.. did he set them on fire after death???

http://law.onecle.com/alabama/criminal-code/13A-11-13.html

(a) A person commits the crime of abuse of a corpse if, except as otherwise authorized by law, he knowingly treats a human corpse in a way that would outrage ordinary family sensibilities. Abuse of a corpse may include knowingly and willfully signing a certificate as having embalmed, cremated, or prepared a human body for disposition when, in fact, the services were not performed as indicated.

(b) Abuse of a corpse is a Class C felony.

Well let the finger pointing begin ... wth is wrong with people ?!! They just think they can dispose of children like trash and go on about their merry way !

Prayers for justice, that LE will be able to locate these precious children, and for the children themselves, I just can't believe these cases that we see over and over here on WS. People are friggin insane !

Well let the finger pointing begin ... wth is wrong with people ?!! They just think they can dispose of children like trash and go on about their merry way !

Prayers for justice, that LE will be able to locate these precious children, and for the children themselves, I just can't believe these cases that we see over and over here on WS. People are friggin insane !

It makes one wonder how many other children have disappeared and no one knows they are gone. If this SM wasn't trying to protect her own worthless #$%, no one would have known! KWIM

There will now be justice for Natalie and Jonathan, not a minute too soon. They need to be laid to rest properly, at the very least.

Those poor, sweet little angels. I suppose this was the outcome I expected, but I was holding out hope.

Sometimes, I really do wish there was a way to keep people like this from procreating.

Those poor, sweet little angels. I suppose this was the outcome I expected, but I was holding out hope.

Sometimes, I really do wish there was a way to keep people like this from procreating.

I was right there with you. Just hoping they would be alive. Now I am just hoping they are found.

BREAKING NEWS Based on information from the father of two missing children, Mobile police say they believe the kids are dead.

MOBILE, Alabama - Friday 7:30 p.m.
Richard DeBlase learned that police believe his grandchildren are dead while watching the news. Police did not call him before announcing they've charged his son John, the children's father, in connection with their deaths.

“God have mercy on their souls," Richard DeBlase told News 5. "There is no sense in this happening.”

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article/step-mother-he-may-have-murdered-his-children/1203021/Dec-03-2010_7-31-pm/

Even if its the outcome you have come to expect, its still heartbreaking to hear. It is also sad that every time a child goes missing we automatically think that a parent is probably the reason and we are usually right. What a sad world this has become when the two people who are supposed to protect that child and love it are now most likely to be responsible when their child turns up missing.

Thank God they have arrested the dad in Florida and have pretty good leads to believe the children are dead, sadly. And that murder charges will bw brought against him and the step mother. I really hope all parties involved in Louisville have some sort of charges as well considering the games they have played in attempting to cover up HER part of this.. As in her uncle going to the police, her mother filing a police report while allowing him to live there. God pray the babies bodies are now found quickly and justice is served.. Please see wave3.com for the news story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back