GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this quote from the article above very strange, especially the last part-
"Officer Levy insists this is a missing persons investigation, not a homicide investigation, and John Deblase is not considered a suspect."

I think it's strange, too. Would that be so dad doesnt' get spooked? Maybe they are hoping to get him to come in and talk. Maybe there is still hope that he has the kids with him.

People throw each other under the bus all the time. Step mom is in custody. She may say things to put the blame on dad, and maybe the police are trying to keep things neutral.

I find this quote from the article above very strange, especially the last part-
"Officer Levy insists this is a missing persons investigation, not a homicide investigation, and John Deblase is not considered a suspect."
imhoo it is just "cop speak"..... so far all they have is a she said, step father said situation and the children and the father are missing...

what if SM and her stepfather ((attempt at restraining order two weeks ago, and walk in to LE a few days ago respectively)) did something to all three? Just throwing that out there for food for thought.

eta: is it just a coincidence with the RO, the step father complaining, the mother's charges, and the father and children missing?????? I am getting hinkyitis in my hinky meter

So no one cared to report these kids missing before (biomom excluded if she was being ignored).

Why now?
Why two weeks after the dad is gone?
Did they kill him too?
What happened before he left?
And if he killed the kids and no one is looking for them why bring attention to yourself now? There has to be a self motivating factor to their sudden disclosure.

So no one cared to report these kids missing before (biomom excluded if she was being ignored).

Why now?
Did they kill him too?
And if he killed the kids and no one is looking for them why bring attention to yourself now? There has to be a self motivating factor to their sudden disclosure.

What kind of car does dad drive? Maybe his car could be traced. Is there activity on his credit card? What about his cell phone? Can that be traced?
:waitasec:

What kind of car does dad drive? Maybe his car could be traced. Is there activity on his credit card? What about his cell phone? Can that be traced?
:waitasec:

If he has a credit card or a cell phone I am sure they will check those, but he may not have either of those items.

The motivation of reporting this now seems odd at a minimum.

Why now?
Did they kill him too?

amen red!

This is just horrible. All these children being killed recently... it's too much.

Heather Leavell-Keaton, 22, went to police on November 18 and asked for a restraining order against her ex-husband John Deblase, 28.

According to police records, Keaton told investigators "I feel he may have murdered his children because he said that they were nonresponsive." Keaton went on to say that John Deblase told her "choices were made this morning and he had to do what he had to do."

Am I hearing this right ... this was put into a restraining order request, told to an investigator who I assume filed that request, and NO ONE did anything back then, November 18th??

Anyone know when they divorced? An article stated they were x's ...

The school she attended is located in Georgia and since they gave a forwarding address in Georgia whenever they left Mobile I would think they would search that area as well. I did see in one of the online articles that a Sheriff in GA said his department was not investigating.

you would ***think*** they would put this sort of info out there since two LITTLE ONES ARE MISSING AND ENDANGERED!

((yeah... not too happy right now on this one))

Well don,t wait for Louisville Metro PD to do anything,they still haven't found the body of Andrew Compton even after the arrested murderer told them where to look.Pitiful police force

WHAS11.com reports the SM and dad have child together SM said in restraining order she was afraid he would kill their child like he did his.I will post link later

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/children-missing-from-mobile-since-july

The children's mother is extremely concerned.

"Unreal, terrified. I want my babies," Corrinn Deblase Heathcock said.

"I just don't know what to thin," Deblase's cousin, Mary Hathcock, said. "I just want to tell John bring the kids home."

Hathcock said she spoke to him just last week. FOX10 News asked if anybody talked to John about this situation.

"His dad said it would clear everything up just bring the kids by," Hathcock said.

We asked what was John's response?

"He just wanted to be left alone and he and Heather just wanted to be a family," she said.

FOX10 News asked if the family asked if they're alive and okay.

"He hangs up. he won't talk. He just avoids the question," Hathcock said.

They said they don't know where he is located.

"John turn yourself in," pleaded Heathcock

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/12/mobile_police_sorting_through.html

Officer Carey Klain, a spokeswoman with the Louisville Metro Police Department, said that Leavell-Keaton made a report on Nov. 18 "reporting increasing violence in the home in mid-November, but there were no specifics."

"We didn’t make an arrest because she didn’t give any specifics and we didn’t locate any injuries on her," said Alicia Smiley, another Louisville police spokeswoman.

hmmm, but she was able to get a protective order, hmmm, but it was never served

they say DV esculates right before a birth, and right after, when the abuser feels less in control and is getting less attention.
I'm hoping he didn't harm these children, that he's on the run somewhere with them, but why would that be?

Lighting a candle tonight for these little guys.

This doesn't make any sense! Who is the guy whose claims led to the arrest of the step-mother? Is it possible she hurt these babies and the claims of escalating DV were just an attempt to shift the blame to the hubby?

He needs to come forward now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55
Back