Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Aranda Briones- she hasn’t been found but they found many artifacts buried in suspects back yard... bloody clothes blankets etc iirc moo it was a big operation and proved very useful to the case even though “no body found”

Looks like something led LE to Pinewood Avenue between the girls soccer field and Johnson Drive, there's a railroad that goes right through there, then LE headed a mile and a half over to Chapel Drive.

Now LE appears to be spending some serious time over on Chapel Drive.

Speculation abounds.

Looks like something led LE to Pinewood Avenue between the girls soccer field and Johnson Drive, there's a railroad that goes right through there, then LE headed a mile and a half over to Chapel Drive.

Speculation abounds.
Wondering if they have been following a digital print. Moo

Wonder if PH’s family will be on site. My thoughts are with them.

I've not seen where any source has connected PH to what appears to be a search at this property.
Speculation abounds.

If this is connected to her disappearance, and LE would be using SAR teams with K9's, it is doubtful any family would be permitted on site. In fact, the fewer people, the better for a K9 search.

I've not seen where any source has connected PH to what appears to be a search at this property.
Speculation abounds.

If this is connected to her disappearance, and LE would be using SAR teams with K9's, it is doubtful any family would be permitted on site. In fact, the fewer people, the better for a K9 search.
Thanks. I only asked because I remember Aniah Blanchard’s family was on site when she was found.

I'm really starting to believe that there were never two heavy set black guys. Something tells me one of the co-workers is giving up information, or that LE now has enough evidence to obtain search warrants on these people.

Do we know where the friend lives, where PH left her car?

Speculation abounds.

does anyone know if this is also considered BESSIMER, AL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech