Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy is on the run/ MIA. He said the woman he was convicted of raping went willingly. If you are trying to get someone to turn themselves in, what are you going to say publically? LE is allowed to lie
I highly doubt they are lying about the evidence they have against him to make it more likely he turns himself in. That's a PR disaster waiting to happen, minimizing the threat a suspect who is at large poses to the community in the naive hope it will make him more likely to turn himself in. FH has already built 20 years in prison. I seriously doubt being told he's only facing charges for abuse of a corpse versus a more significant crime is reassuring to him.

Guy is on the run/ MIA. He said the woman he was convicted of raping went willingly. If you are trying to get someone to turn themselves in, what are you going to say publically? LE is allowed to lie
That’s what I have been saying all along. LE isn’t telling everything leaving him to believe it would be a lighter charge but I think LE knows more than they are telling in the press conference. And they are fibbing some too.

That’s what I have been saying all along. LE isn’t telling everything leaving him to believe it would be a lighter charge but I think LE knows more than they are telling in the press conference. And they are fibbing some too.
I think they have suspicions of more but don't yet have evidence to back up those suspicions, hence the cagey/cautious wording.

Still waiting on a MOD to confirm or deny if I can post cases from Alacourt regarding GC who was mentioned in MSM by an/her attorney.

GC is not an officially named POI/suspect or victim. She cannot be sleuthed and her personal and publicly available information cannot be posted or discussed here ... only what is said by her, her attorney, or about her in MSM.

I have been trying to figure out how far the bar was from McClain st it seems I’m not familiar with AL because I have google mapped 31 minutes and then another McClain st over an hour away lol either way that would make up for the time that she left til she sent the text or closer to the time the text was sent which makes more sense considering it’s then when she realizes she may be in danger cuz she didn’t know where she was.
Edited to add that for whatever reason I whole heartedly feel PH sent that text. And if she knew drugs were involved or anywhere around her that would also explain why she didn’t text her parents or family she wouldn’t want them to know she was around drugs or in a situation like that. I’m sure she never thought she would die.
Also one other thing... according to things I have read her ID was home so maybe she wasn’t drinking at Tin roof which may be why she wanted to leave. I wouldn’t want to be at a bar and unable to drink.

Last edited:
I have been trying to figure out how far the bar was from McClain st it seems I’m not familiar with AL because I have google mapped 31 minutes and then another McClain st over an hour away lol either way that would make up for the time that she left til she sent the text or closer to the time the text was sent which makes more sense considering it’s then when she realizes she may be in danger cuz she didn’t know where she was.
Edited to add that for whatever reason I whole heartedly feel PH sent that text. And if she knew drugs were involved or anywhere around her that would also explain why she didn’t text her parents or family she wouldn’t want them to know she was around drugs or in a situation like that.
I am not from Alabama, but from what I can see, she died about 15 minutes outside of Birmingham and then was buried a few minutes farther west. That's just from Google mapping the names of the town reported in MSM--Brighton and Hueyville--and not doing the exact addresses. They're both slightly southwest of the city.

Edited to add: The bar is about 20 minutes from Brighton, according to Google Maps.

I am not from Alabama, but from what I can see, she died about 15 minutes outside of Birmingham and then was buried a few minutes farther west. That's just from Google mapping the names of the town reported in MSM--Brighton and Hueyville--and not doing the exact addresses. They're both slightly southwest of the city.

Edited to add: The bar is about 20 minutes from Brighton, according to Google Maps.
is it McClain st or road? When I search the exact address I don’t get a match.

The ONLY officially named POI/suspect is FH and therefore he is the only POI who can be sleuthed.

Alacourt.com is an approved source of information to sleuth him and a link must be provided.

It seems alacourt is a paywalled source; therefore you cannot post screenshots of information from there. You can paraphrase the information and provide a link for those who are authorized access and wish to pay for the information themselves.

When I search McClain street or road in Brighton nothing comes up and that article said road and some say street lol I don’t know
Yes, I never saw any MSM article giving the address--just the designation McLain Street. I wonder if the reporters are not overly familiar with Brighton and are butchering the street name. Or Google Maps butchered it. . . .

Yes, I never saw any MSM article giving the address--just the designation McLain Street. I wonder if the reporters are not overly familiar with Brighton and are butchering the street name. Or Google Maps butchered it. . . .
I got what I believe to be the exact address from Facebook so I won’t say it lol
It’s probably one of those less popular areas that google maps doesn’t keep up with or the road turns into another road and google maps isn’t aware.

I got what I believe to be the exact address from Facebook so I won’t say it lol

A poster upthread has indicated that there is a fee for info from alacourt. If so, then you cannot post screenshots of the information you find there. You can paraphrase the information and provide a link for those who wish to pay for the information themselves.
I believe that site just offers a service for retrieving and indexing court records that are public but harder to search at individual counties' public records databases. I guess that the rule is if someone with access to a service like that goes on to backtrack the court record to its official public location on a county website, that can be posted just not a copy of the version from a pay site?

I've seen several people post historical news articles I'm SURE they must have found through a pay service, but the links they posted were to smaller specific news archives.

I believe that site just offers a service for retrieving and indexing court records that are public but harder to search at individual counties' public records databases. I guess that the rule is if someone with access to a service like that goes on to backtrack the court record to its official public location on a county website, that can be posted just not a copy of the version from a pay site?

I've seen several people post historical news articles I'm SURE they must have found through a pay service, but the links they posted were to smaller specific news archives.
Alacourt.com is a pay for service that basically every attorney in Alabama uses to track their cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member