AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 *arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was hoping we would hear of a court appearance today for FH in Jefferson County but just checked and he’s not on the dockets at all this week yet. Checked vine link and looks like he’s still sitting in Ohio.
Thanks for checking as I don't know how to do that and I was wondering. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I am hoping once FH gets back to AL and is interrogated, we will have more information or some answers to our questions. I probably just need to assume we'll never know more than we do now.

Thanks for checking as I don't know how to do that and I was wondering. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I am hoping once FH gets back to AL and is interrogated, we will have more information or some answers to our questions. I probably just need to assume we'll never know more than we do now.
Jefferson County, Birmingham Division - Tenth Circuit Court of Alabama

Scroll down to bottom of page and click on the blue view dockets. U will then see today’s docket and can change date above.

Why is it so important whether or not he is obese? It seems like every time I check in there is a discussion about his size.

Folks digging for a conspiracy?

If nobody in their right mind would describe FH as "obese", then clearly the coworkers are lying/have ulterior motives/PH left with a pair of "Trainspotting" Fat Alberts instead of FH, and was then brought to FH.

IMO, MOO, JMO, all that jazz.

If nobody in their right mind would describe FH as "obese", then clearly the coworkers are lying/have ulterior motives/PH left with a pair of "Trainspotting" Fat Alberts instead of FH, and was then brought to FH.

One can question the wording without implying the witnesses are lying. I personally don't think it is evidence that they are lying. I just think it is a problematically vague description because it relies on one's personal definition of "heavyset," which as this thread has demonstrated, varies widely by person. It can and did create confusion.

Hypothetically speaking, what would you all think if FH clipped Paighton's fingernails right back before he buried her? Would some sort of information like that alter your opinion that this was a simple overdose?

My second question, if FH sexually violated her while wearing a condom, would there be any evidence of an assault after two weeks in the ground?

First off, nobody said "obese", they said heavy set, which to my thinking isn't fat and isn't thin. Also, the person that likely gave that description is extremely small, maybe 5ft on a good day. It pretty easy to see why that person would describe FH as heavy set, because to her, he was. It's a vague description and it has a different meaning to everyone.

Hypothetically speaking, what would you all think if FH clipped Paighton's fingernails right back before he buried her? Would some sort of information like that alter your opinion that this was a simple overdose?

My second question, if FH sexually violated her while wearing a condom, would there be any evidence of an assault after two weeks in the ground?
Clipped fingernails? Makes we think that he is even less intelligent than we originally thought.
I can't bring myself to explain this, in too much detail. I don't want CH to read it.
But, I've analyzing the weather, insect activity and soil composition. Paighton was likely in Stage 2 of decomposition. So IMO, no, it would not be detected.

In a home with possibly 3 sexual predators sexual assault is almost certain. jmo

First off, nobody said "obese", they said heavy set, which to my thinking isn't fat and isn't thin. Also, the person that likely gave that description is extremely small, maybe 5ft on a good day. It pretty easy to see why that person would describe FH as heavy set, because to her, he was. It's a vague description and it has a different meaning to everyone.

Does she suffer from dwarfism to see the world so so scary and large?

It seems imo opinion, the DA, is thinly veiling that he believes the witness's accounts are full of...

Man accused of abusing corpse of Paighton Houston captured by U.S. Marshals in Ohio

What is Fredrick Hampton’s connection to Paighton Houston?

District Attorney Washington explains that based on the information given to the office, Hampton and Houston were at the Tin Roof together.

Washington said, “We have different stories as to what took place at the point of her becoming missing, but in terms of other connections prior to that we don’t have the information.”

How did they come to the conclusion that Houston left the Tin Roof willingly?

Washington states that information came from witnesses.

“Whenever a crime occurs, or there is a missing person, you do just like you do in any other case, you start talking to witnesses. For those people that were there at Tin Roof, more specifically in this case the people that [Paighton] went therewith, you just speak with those people that are present and that can give you insight as to what was going on.”

In that Lakeview area, there was no video to support the theory that Houston left willingly with the suspects.

“Right now we have witnesses that saw her leave with someone and we know that she went with someone,” Washington says.

Imo, the District Attorney mentioned that in most cases, LE is given more witness testimony of a person being present at a specific establishment, an iron clad alibi, which it is reasonable to believe bartenders, waitstaff, bouncers, and patrons could vouch for other witness accounts, but in this specific case, it is only verified as witnessed by the friends;
“Whenever a crime occurs, or there is a missing person, you do just like you do in any other case, you start talking to witnesses. For those people that were there at Tin Roof, more specifically in this case the people that [Paighton] went therewith, you just speak with those people that are present and that can give you insight as to what was going on.”

Last edited:
The friends may or may not know FH. If they knew him they might have told LE. If they didn't know him somebody else at the bar did. I think LE is sure PH & FH were seen together @ the TRB. Whether they were seen walking out together I don't know.

Chill please maybe PH planned on meeting this guy at the bar without her coworkers knowing. Yes? No?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back