GUILTY AL - Savannah Hardin, 9, forced to run til she died, Etowah Co., 17 Feb 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WilliamThornton @billineastala · 1m 1 minute agoJury began deliberations about 10 minutes ago.

i love him too shelby :loveyou: because now i know not to go with mr. bee to our vineyard....lol

i'm ducking out of the weekend trip leaving at o'dark thirty in the morning to go out of state now that i hear this...........it was just a quickie trip to check on some things....

me and boris (our frenchie) will keep the justice front fires burning here at home for savannah :rose:

thanks for the update shelby :seeya:

ETA.........unless i win the 7 1/2 minute verdict pool and then i'm going :D

guess I'll flip a coin for the time zone :laughing: I'll go with central!

i love him too shelby :loveyou: because now i know not to go with mr. bee to our vineyard....lol i'm ducking out of the weekend trip leaving at o'dark thirty in the morning to go out of state now that i hear this...........it was just a quickie trip to check on some things.... me and boris (our frenchie) will keep the justice front fires burning here at home for savannah :rose: thanks for the update shelby :seeya: ETA.........unless i win the 7 1/2 minute verdict pool and then i'm going :D

You have a vineyard????? *faint* I'm jealous!!!!!

You might win the pool....I see the jury as wanting to get this done tonight. Plus March Madness is going on and I'll bet they wanna watch......(just a little extra incentive for them to come to a decision)

guess I'll flip a coin for the time zone :laughing: I'll go with central!
*shelby hides her face*I used to pride myself on having half a brain. I guess I need to stop thinking that LOL

No worries, Shelby. I'm a true and genuine Georgia peach and thought it was central time.

You have a vineyard????? *faint* I'm jealous!!!!!

You might win the pool....I see the jury was wanting to get this done tonight. Plus March Madness is going on and I'll bet they wanna watch......(just a little extra incentive for them to come to a decision)

keeps mr. bee out of trouble and gives him somewhere to play lol.....wine's on me come verdict time :D

omg i hope they have their heads screwed on straight and do this right....jury deliberations are so iffy :scared:

*shelby hides her face*I used to pride myself on having half a brain. I guess I need to stop thinking that LOL

:floorlaugh:

i hear ya honey.......i'm surprised i knew lol

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 7m 7 minutes agoI thought defense made some good arguments about whether Joyce Garrard intended that Savannah could die.

--------------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 6m 6 minutes agoAnd they did a good job highlighting their medical examiners testimony about dehydration vs. over hydration.

--------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 7m 7 minutes agoState made a good case arguing that physical exertion killed the child. And that Garrard was ultimately responsible for that.

---------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 6m 6 minutes agoState's argument - if you had a child who had been running, down on the ground, vomiting, crying, begging to stop - if you told child to...

---------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 5m 5 minutes ago...keep going, then your intent is clear. Running the child will result in harm.

---------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 5m 5 minutes agoThat was DA Harps argument. That to push a child beyond that constitutes intent.

---------------------WilliamThornton @billineastala · 5m 5 minutes agoIf she's found guilty of felony murder, that's basically aggravated child abuse.

What are people's thoughts about which way the jury will go?

I know which verdict we all believe is correct but do we think jury will think the same as us??

What are people's thoughts about which way the jury will go? I know which verdict we all believe is correct but do we think jury will think the same as us??
I dunno Kato. These days it's hard to say what a jury will do here in the US. I think they will go LWOP. I'd be fine with that and I'd be fine with the DP. I will be devastated if they go for lesser charges or HEAVEN forbid not guilty.

What are people's thoughts about which way the jury will go?

I know which verdict we all believe is correct but do we think jury will think the same as us??

I'd like LWOP from my perspective but the jury doesn't know everything we know so I predict LWPP. I just hope the jury requests the judge to sentence her to at least 25 years before she's up for parole so her grandchildren will be grown when she's released. I'd really like DP for this ole battle axe ( who is younger than myself) but I just don't see this as a DP case from a mock juror perspective.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back