GUILTY AL - Savannah Hardin, 9, forced to run til she died, Etowah Co., 17 Feb 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WilliamThornton @billineastala · 11m11 minutes ago

In a short break. Dani Bone was giving his closing argument when he tried to speak about a document.

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 11m11 minutes ago

Prosecutors objected, and there was a conference at the bench. Ogletree made a ruling, and told Bone "no comments." Then he called for break

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 10m10 minutes ago

Bone said to jurors that the odds were slim that so many workers at Gadsden Regional could have mistake on Savannah's consciousness.

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 9m9 minutes ago

He also pointed out that, based on coroners testimony, that nobody has ever been charged with murder over over exertion.

Break in court per WT.....In a short break. Dani Bone was giving his closing argument when he tried to speak about a document. Prosecution objected. OT I could never be a defense atty. They are necessary in our justice system though I would have a tough time defending a client like JG.

Me neither! Unless I could be a stealth defense atty lol.

I haven't been here in awhile. Been following on Facebook praying justice is served for this beautiful little girl.
Thanks for all the up dates friends.....

Welcome back to WS luci! Glad you are here. What is the FB page called for Savannah? TOS doesn't allow us to discuss FB posts here but I'd like to read it. Thanks!

While we are waiting I am checking out the Justice for Savannah Hardin facebook page. Y'all should read it. Gives insight.

While we are waiting I am checking out the Justice for Savannah Hardin facebook page. Y'all should read it. Gives insight.

Yes it does! Thank you to Lucimhome for the link.

I feel even worse for Heather than I already did. :( She's had a lot happen.

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 5m 5 minutes agoCourt in very short lunch recess, but Dani Bone had not finished his argument yet.

I'm just now reading about Savannah. Is there a link to the school bus video as I can't seem to find it. Savannah looks so beautiful in the photos - RIP precious one. Thanks for all the tweets and comments.

I'm just now reading about Savannah. Is there a link to the school bus video as I can't seem to find it. Savannah looks so beautiful in the photos - RIP precious one. Thanks for all the tweets and comments.

I don't think that surveillance video from the bus has ever been released.

Thanks, Shelby. Hanging out with y'all for awhile and appreciate all the tweets, etc. :)

I hope both the 911 call and bus surveillance video are released after trial. But I'm not so sure about the video for privacy reasons of the driver and children.

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 7m 7 minutes agoBack to trial - Dani Bone contends that state has "no objective evidence" to support capital murder.

-----------------------

WilliamThornton @billineastala · 6m 6 minutes agoIt's asking a lot out of you to make the leap to any kind of crime, he said.

------------------------
WilliamThornton @billineastala · 7m 7 minutes agoHe says state can't prove she was dehydrated. If can't prove that, she deserves not guilty verdict.

Thanks, Shelby. Hanging out with y'all for awhile and appreciate all the tweets, etc. :)
Glad you're here, Daisy!
I hope both the 911 call and bus surveillance video are released after trial. But I'm not so sure about the video for privacy reasons of the driver and children.

Yeah, I don't know about the video. I would like to hear the 911 call to hear if she says "smoke" or "throw". My money is on "smoke".

WT has posted a few new tweets from this mornings session. His last one said "Going back in. Lunch? What's that?" poor guy. I appreciate his dedication.

Glad you're here, Daisy!

Yeah, I don't know about the video. I would like to hear the 911 call to hear if she says "smoke" or "throw". My money is on "smoke".

Yes Daisy, please join us in the discussion!

Shelby, I wanna hear that comment in the 911 call too. My wish is that the judge would at least release audio of the conversation with the bus driver.

mine too, always :(............nice to see you :seeya:

i haven't heard of any.....when i was reading the mom's story, i thought to myself i know everyone is different but as a mother i can't imagine not being there...........

i would be looking that murderer in the eye everyday :furious: even if it killed me

Hi Queen,
Nice to see you too and I agree....
I'm glad Heather made the trip to be in court for her sweet girl. Praying she stays strong for Savannah. I wish she would've had a big crowd of family there each day like her killer has had. The nerve of the defense attorney to bring that up in closing. SMH

Justice for Savannah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Y'all might know me from the Sidebar. Matilda popped in there the other day which is why I'm here. Yeah, smoke would be my guess, too. I'm just not feeling too much compassion or love from granny. IMO

praying this horrid ole grandmama hasn't "hornswoggled" this jury and savannah gets justice :rose:

(thanks paintr :D)

will check back in a bit friends :seeya:.........omg i'm a wreck, i do so wish this trial was streamed, i hate this trial by tweet biz :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back