GUILTY AL - Three dead, 3 injured in shooting at UAH, Amy Bishop charged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
glitering_sign.gif

mo mom & nevinm!

They've found the missing reports, would you imagine that!

EXCERPT:
There was probable cause to arrest accused Alabama college killer Amy Bishop following the Dec. 6, 1986, shotgun shooting death of her brother in Braintree, the Norfolk District Attorney’s Office ruled tonight.

Newly discovered police documents from Braintree, coupled with a state police report, “indicate that probable cause existed at that time to place Amy Bishop under arrest,” the announcement states.

Those reports, released tonight, include gripping police reports on the day a then 20-year-old Bishop blasted her 18-year-old brother, Seth, with the family shotgun.

“She remembered her brother saying ‘Oh, God’ and her mother scream,” one report states.

“She thought she had ruined the kitchen, so she ran out the rear door,” the report adds.

Amy Bishop is quoted in the report saying she was playing with a shotgun when it went off upstairs. That’s when she went into the kitchen to seek her brother’s help, she adds, to help her “unload the gun.”

Another police report tells of Seth Bishop on the kitchen floor with a “large wound in the middle of his chest.” The initial cause of death was a “ruptured aorta due to gunshot wound,” the report adds.

Again, another report released tonight states Amy Bishop admitted there was a family “spat” earlier. The report adds she had gone to her room and picked up the gun while “worried about robbers.” That same report - dated Dec. 6, 1986, and taken at the Braintree police station - adds Bishop’s mother, Judy, coming into the booking room and ordering her girl to stop answering questions.

The mother later tells police in a follow-up report 11 days later: “She knew that Seth could not live.”

http://bostonherald.com/news/region...ould_have_charged_bishop_in_brothers_killing/

I hate to say this but I think that a few unsolved murders or crimes against people closely linked to her will start to surface. She has shown a pattern you piss her off and she will come back hard against you. With the way that she did it you know their had to be more than 4 incidents. That lady at the IHOP should be glad there were people there to pull her off of her or she may have been beaten to death or seriously injured.

Also get ready for the insanity defense, she already set it up when she was arested.

Today I read an article where her father-in-law is quoted wondering who antagonized her at the faculty meeting. Apparently, it's everyone else' fault and not hers? After all, somebody must have antagonized her there. Maybe that will be her defense.
:rolleyes:

I live in Alabama, my in-laws live in Huntsville, I was scared to death when this first broke there was not much info it was crazy but now I am just plain PIZZED!!!!!!!!!! This should have NEVER EVER happened. I am still sending prayers to the familys, I hope this woman gets finally gets what is due to her its been a long time coming, and SHAME on her mother for standing up for her, the one that killed her son. Seems like everyone around her makes up excuses for her. I heard the same comment about "I wonder who set her off" WHAT???? this is just ridiculous!

Today I read an article where her father-in-law is quoted wondering who antagonized her at the faculty meeting. Apparently, it's everyone else' fault and not hers? After all, somebody must have antagonized her there. Maybe that will be her defense.

Aye Yi Yi, maybe somebody put a whoopie cushion on her chair. :loser:

as far as the 1986 police report is concerned, I found it markedly weird that the momma stated she knew "seth could not live" and called 911 and....waited for them at the front door.

I just dont see how a mother can accept her child "can't live" right away and wander off to wait for the cops. I am pretty sure you couldnt pry me off my child's cold dead body without a lot of effort. especially after "an accident" you had just witnessed.

I think there's a lot of explanation for amy's behaviour if we knew more about momma.

And the father-in-law revealed she does not react normally when antagonized. The behavioral history of this woman is one of violent reactions when she does not get her way. Say what they might, the facts show a volatile woman that used anger and force when she didn't get her way and the family knew it. Just how innocent can a trip to the shooting range be for a woman with her background?

I hate to say this but I think that a few unsolved murders or crimes against people closely linked to her will start to surface. She has shown a pattern you piss her off and she will come back hard against you. With the way that she did it you know their had to be more than 4 incidents. That lady at the IHOP should be glad there were people there to pull her off of her or she may have been beaten to death or seriously injured.

Also get ready for the insanity defense, she already set it up when she was arested.

That is exactly what I thought the minute I heard her say it didn't happen, they are still alive. I told my husband oh she is already trying to set up an insanity defense. This woman is very smart. She has already gotten away with murder once. I believe she was angry at her Dad because they had had an argument so she shot her brother either because they had had an argument or because she knew it would hurt the Dad. The Mom has come out saying it was an accident, I wonder what her Father felt?

Yes, she brings a gun to every meeting just in case someone does.

Details of brother's 1986 killing emerge as victims describe professor's campus rampage

By GREG BLUESTEIN and STEVE LeBLANC , Associated Press
Last update: February 17, 2010 - 8:02 AM

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - When police finally tracked down Amy Bishop on the day she shot and killed her teenage brother in 1986, she was crouching behind a parked car, carrying a shotgun at waist level with one round in the chamber and a second in her pocket.
They also detail for the first time how she was detained. Bishop had fled with the gun, and two officers tracked her down outside a car dealership near her home. As one officer asked Bishop to put the gun down, a second officer, using a truck as cover, moved within about 5 feet of Bishop.

"I drew my service revolver and yelled three times drop the rifle," Officer Timothy Murphy wrote. "After the third time she did."

Police examined the shotgun and found it loaded with a 12-gauge round. A second round was discovered in her pocket.

more here in 3-page article

http://www.startribune.com/nation/84587377.html?page=1&c=y

OK - so she'd already fired 3 round that we know of....what kind of pump shotgun did she have? was it a sporting model (that can hold 3+ shells)?

Did she reload after shooting 3 rounds?

I truly believe that Bishop's mother and father helped create who she is.

They had to know that this woman had an explosive temper and it just didn't start when she murdered her brother imo and I believe that her parents all of her life covered for her trying to appease her so that her wrath would not turn toward them. I think living with Amy Bishop was like walking a tightrope.

So imo they were willing to sacrifice their son's death in order to stay on Amy's good side. Did they think they would be next if they did not do so? I wouldn't be surprised at all if that went through their minds.

So they not only helped to create this raging narcissist but they fed it more and more by not standing up to her and making excuses when there were none. Just like it seems that her wimpy husband did. I am sure what Amy said was how it went in that household.

Never can I believe she was ever a loving mother unless her children were robots who never erred one minute of their lives. I think if they followed her dictatorial rules then things were tolerable but if they dared make a mistake or get out of line it was hell to pay.

The brother was probably murdered because he dared to take his father's side about the argument. She seems to have the capability to eradicate anyone that doesn't side with her..who does not grovel at her feet.

She is one of the coldest murderers I have seen in a Long time. She certainly planned to kill them all in the meeting, even the woman who was her best friend there. I cannot fathom the trauma this woman will have to endure knowing that gun was pointed right at her head and the trigger pulled only for it to be empty making Bishop having to reload again. Even though it was miracle she was spared she will never get over seeing the face of the woman she had befriended staring down at her and firing the weapon.

Treacherous and evil does not begin to describe Amy Bishop. She stomped her way through life leaving many victims in her path. Now that she is off the streets I hope the death penalty is imposed and justice will finally be served. It sure has been a long time coming and it is so sad that others had to die before she was brought down. This should have happened years ago.

imo

as far as the 1986 police report is concerned, I found it markedly weird that the momma stated she knew "seth could not live" and called 911 and....waited for them at the front door.

I just dont see how a mother can accept her child "can't live" right away and wander off to wait for the cops. I am pretty sure you couldnt pry me off my child's cold dead body without a lot of effort. especially after "an accident" you had just witnessed.

I think there's a lot of explanation for amy's behaviour if we knew more about momma.

Sounds to me like Amy's mother may have some behavior issues as well. That is a very strange way to act after your son has been shot. Could she have felt that if he lived, he would have told the truth as to what happened. How can you just give up on your son after he has been shot? Wouldn't a mother be waiting by the child's side instead of at the front door? Seems very odd to me.

Hi, MysteryGirl. I think that Bishop's political views were, like everything else in her life, broadcast loudly to show people that she was different. Being an Obama supporter (or, for that matter, a Palin supporter) doesn't make anyone an extremist; it would be interesting to know the specific basis of this family comment.

Hi Chanler (love your name)........I agree that supporter does not equal extremist. But it says it was to the point of being off putting. May have been off putting to those on the left also.......when someone is said to be obsessed, it raises some red flags. I think there were red flags all over the place with her though.

Is Accused Murderer Dr. Amy Bishop An Academic Fraud, Delusional or Both?

“It is difficult sometimes when reading technical jargon to do comparisons, but whether you understand the jargon or not, when you compare Dr. Bishop's two "Research Plans," which are five years apart, side by side, line by line, you do not need to be a Harvard trained geneticist to conclude that her plan never changes.”

http://afamilyofshepherds.blogspot.com/2010/02/is-accused-murderer-dr-amy-bishop.html

This story was fascinating to me.

“Mr. Anderson and his children are all identified as employees of ‘Cherokee Labsystems’ in Huntsville.”
“…googling with street view the claimed address for Cherokee Labsystems - 2103 McDowling Dr. SE, Huntsville, AL - shows a residential home and not a laboratory allegedly involved in genetic research…”
“If pawning off your family as co-authors employed at a bogus genetic research lab located in a residential home is not fraud, then how about paying to have your alleged research published by an online vanity press that admits in its marketing materials that its idea of peer review…”

Not sure if anyone had posted this yet......

I keep waiting for them to put the court docs up. I am a local but dont see anything yet.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=392617

"Extremely horrible teacher. All she does is read information from the book and never explains anything. Her review is telling you to study everything, and she picks the most insignificant information on tests. You have to teach everything to yourself, but her tests are so insame it's hard to do well. TAKE ADCOCK" Page 2 comment.

You can scroll the the other comments as well...interesting to me anyway

I truly believe that Bishop's mother and father helped create who she is.

They had to know that this woman had an explosive temper and it just didn't start when she murdered her brother imo and I believe that her parents all of her life covered for her trying to appease her so that her wrath would not turn toward them. I think living with Amy Bishop was like walking a tightrope.

So imo they were willing to sacrifice their son's death in order to stay on Amy's good side. Did they think they would be next if they did not do so? I wouldn't be surprised at all if that went through their minds.

So they not only helped to create this raging narcissist but they fed it more and more by not standing up to her and making excuses when there were none. Just like it seems that her wimpy husband did. I am sure what Amy said was how it went in that household.

Never can I believe she was ever a loving mother unless her children were robots who never erred one minute of their lives. I think if they followed her dictatorial rules then things were tolerable but if they dared make a mistake or get out of line it was hell to pay.

The brother was probably murdered because he dared to take his father's side about the argument. She seems to have the capability to eradicate anyone that doesn't side with her..who does not grovel at her feet.

She is one of the coldest murderers I have seen in a Long time. She certainly planned to kill them all in the meeting, even the woman who was her best friend there. I cannot fathom the trauma this woman will have to endure knowing that gun was pointed right at her head and the trigger pulled only for it to be empty making Bishop having to reload again. Even though it was miracle she was spared she will never get over seeing the face of the woman she had befriended staring down at her and firing the weapon.

Treacherous and evil does not begin to describe Amy Bishop. She stomped her way through life leaving many victims in her path. Now that she is off the streets I hope the death penalty is imposed and justice will finally be served. It sure has been a long time coming and it is so sad that others had to die before she was brought down. This should have happened years ago.

imo

GREAT post. ITA. Reading this I am struck with how much like Casey Anthony Amy Bishop seems. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back