Alexis Murphy Search Discussion / Remains located December 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Attention please

WS does not allow psychic discussion, so please stay on track.

:tyou:

There were two psychic/dream comments to Alexis' whereabouts in the comment section of this article (check the comments from becky and joan):

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23159189/the-search-for-alexis-day-13

There have been comments concerning Alexis' whereabouts from other media outlets - some way out there. The comment section from The Hook comes to mind. If you want to read some odd comments...

I tend not to hold much faith in the psychic route, but at the same time I don't discard it...well, I actually do discard it from those who profit from their so-called psychic abilities. I find those mentioned in the article interesting.

I cant say whether I discard psychic impressions or not... because when I think I do, then something comes along that seems incredible.. and when i don't, then they don't pan out... so I never know either way! I will say this though, what I don't discount, is that there is always a possibility, IMO, that in some cases people who have information they want shared, but don't necessarily want to be the ones sharing it, could conceivably say "well a psychic says" as a means of dropping a hint.. that's one possibility... another is that psychic impressions, if nothing else, might get one's brain thinking about something they hadn't thought of before... like here, for instance... the mention of a road similar to moor... got me thinking of Morse lane in Nelson... and when looking on the map and seeing that it was located backed up to the other property discussed... it then makes you go, "oh, there's a place that could be a viable search area" not necessarily because of the psychic comment, but rather because on it's own its a good spot, based on the other property... So, guess I'm thinking that whether they can be considered valuable help or not, psychic impressions may still have other benefits to consider... like the ways I just described... if that makes sense.. I agree, I definitely don't give any credence to any psychic impression for profit, ever... as for the non-money ones... I guess there is always the possibility that I'm totally wrong in saying all that, and that the psychic was spot on, since there are always those few cases out there that make you sit back and go "whaaaat? how'd they do that!" LOL

<modsnip>

oh, right... I forgot about not pasting comments, my apologies!!! getting a coffee infusion now!!

I was wondering though... upstream, it was mentioned about the Hook article, and comments that went with it... I wasn't sure which hook article you referred to, but I would be interested in reading those comments... do you have a link, please? thanks :)

Attention please

WS does not allow psychic discussion, so please stay on track.

:tyou:

this, I missed... I didnt realize that either... again, my apologies.... it had been mentioned in another AM thread, which got me thinking, and then I posted those thoughts here... so, I initiated the psychic discussion on this thread.... it's not the other posters fault... all mine.. won't happen again... promise :)

I was wondering though... upstream, it was mentioned about the Hook article, and comments that went with it... I wasn't sure which hook article you referred to, but I would be interested in reading those comments... do you have a link, please? thanks :)

It was the last article on the case on the case dated August 22 which has now been updated with the comments gone. I don't know if this was done intentionally but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Some of the comments were definitely out there.

Any of The Hook articles concerning the case have several comments. You can still access them on their page by the most read/most commented.

I think by reading a lot forums post, he assumes some kind royalty or some kind person of importance but not by the eyes of the viewer, but by power of nature , hidden if you will.

I have check the map and there is taylor park in orange county. He was in orange correct. I think another is kind park named taylor off in the eastern direction which is off route 29 but not by much. From what I understand, read here, he like live near famous land areas or owners from reading the post.

all the area are remote and be camped, very dense areas to my looking on the map. all near where he lived at one point. I'm also think a abandon home some where. Since he lived in the woods

I think by reading a lot forums post, he assumes some kind royalty or some kind person of importance but not by the eyes of the viewer, but by power of nature , hidden if you will.

I have check the map and there is taylor park in orange county. He was in orange correct. I think another is kind park named taylor off in the eastern direction which is off route 29 but not by much. From what I understand, read here, he like live near famous land areas or owners from reading the post.

all the area are remote and be camped, very dense areas to my looking on the map. all near where he lived at one point. I'm also think a abandon home some where. Since he lived in the woods

You may be on to something re: the association with the name "Taylor."

North Garden figured into some leads with the Morgan Harrington case.

Some of Alexis's family members are Taylors.

There is a place and a road called "Taylors Gap." It could be worth checking that area...as it is just off of both Rt 29, heading due west of Charlottesville, and I64 ... Taylors Gap Road runs through North Garden.

Yes From what im seeing not many would see you because of all the back roads. I also saw near AMurphy area of residence.. they have camping ground trials I think 3-4 of them. Not to far either.

I'm bring this up because he could have stalked.

I know Rat is guilty however I believe there is a second person. Does any one else find this person listed in the Help Find alexis Murphy fb threads via Battle Ground ... suspicious funny how this person appears close to trail time note this is a real person with a real shop the shop is located 11 miles from the movie theater where AM was last traced by scent. :twocents:

Did Taylor have any ties to WV? There was a body found a couple of hours ago in Raleigh Co., WV. It's 180 or so miles from Shipman. He had enough time. Longshot, I know.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/...ene-of-Body-Found-229952491.html?device=phone

ETA, there is a missing man out of Kanawha County, Kareem Hunter missing and the Kanawha Co. investigators are in Raleigh also.

Yes, and there was another high profile, possibly drug-related, brutal murder of a woman (Dalton) there in mid-August 2013.

I think don't think anything of him , I think he is building false information. trying to mis- direct the case. But I do think police should arrest him and ask him how he knows what he knows

bucket.jpg

If this picture. went im think most homes in those rural area have this container, its fresh water container and having a trailer this is a must..

I have seen alot kidnap murder that people use these things , they very easy discarded at trailer park and salvage yard. Some just sit them out in the open on farm land.

I thought I would ask here rather than the main thread.. I checked the timeline, but does anyone have a link to RAT's alleged whereabouts the day after AM went missing? I know he said he spent time with his son, but did he mention whether or not that visit started in the morning, etc? I'm trying to figure out the maximum possible distance he could've traveled in a few logical directions, and that radius changes depending on what time he had to be somewhere the next morning. I mean, assuming AM wasn't held on his property for any prolonged period of time.

Knowing his car and the routes he could've taken would allow investigators to pull surveillance tapes from a ~4 hour period from the first commercial area passed through. Once spotted, unless he took an alternate way back, he might appear again returning, which would narrow down the distance. I would wager almost anything he left his house going NORTH on Thomas Nelson because it remains remote and unpopulated for much longer than the other direction, also implying a higher speed limit.

Were the alleged Crabtree Falls sightings that next morning?

Or, assuming he opted to avoid populated areas altogether.. going north on 29, the first such area is Covesville. Turning off right before that on Boaz Mountain Road is another vast, forested area. http://goo.gl/maps/vZEiz I was curious whether it was part of a park or just.. nothingness and found several hundred acres of it was purchased by Cove Creek Farms LLC a few years ago. I can't find any info about the farm or who operates it other than there's either 1 or 1-4 employees. So not a lot of surveillance. Lots of bodies of water that aren't even named, seemingly ATV accessible. Would provide difficulty in openly searching since it's private property (kind of like the place Morgan was found). And that's just 15 miles away from RAT's house... I can't even imagine how investigators feel, digging through this haystack right now.

I guess we'd have to know more about RAT's psyche etc to guess whether he's likely to have gone as far as possible, or pick the most difficult location that's as close as possible. Since he was under surveillance for SC and has probably felt paranoid since then, I would wager it's the latter.

i think if Le just leaked a sighting the next day.. then a lot people could crack this case with a direction to look.. He had excess to a lot of cars. I think it become harder because he is a well planner. I think that owner of that car dealer ship he worked with know more than she is telling.

From what I heard he hanging with teens just a few days after this in another part of town. But that is just hear-say and pure rumor take it with grain of salt. He told LE he was at home the whole time. So we have to go by that.

Me personally I have put something together that really pins him to 2 murder or missing females. It shows he stalked them

Here are two questions, if anyone can assist:

1. I have misplaced the address of Taylor's trailer. I had it, I cannot find it. I know the area vaguely, having gone to school there many years ago and know it is right off of Rt. 29. Anyone remember the address? It was in articles of the time Alexis went missing...

2. Anyone know details of the location in Orange where Taylor testified he went "four wheeling" on August 3? Orange County is very close to Charlottesville -- Orange is only about 30 miles north of Charlottesville. So, thinking about a scenario:

--August 3, 2013: Taylor testifies he went four wheeling in Orange.
--August 3, 2013: 5:21p - Taylor seen in sex store in Charlottesville.
--August 3, 2013: 7:15p - Taylor seen with Murphy at Liberty Gas Station in Lovingston.

-- August 4, 2013: Where is Taylor? (Presumably disposing of body.)
-- August 4, 2013: 10p - Murphy's car seen being parked at movies in Charlottesville.
-- August 4, 2013: 10:30-10:45p - Taylor has a couple drinks at Applebee's in Charlottesville. HE IS "SWEATY."

Just a thought: Maybe the reference to Orange is a slip of his. Four wheeling implies rough terrain. Could she be in Orange County? Maybe he left Murphy's body close to C'ville, parked the car, then went to Applebee's for a drink, doing all of those things very close together.

Well, he said Barboursville in one interview and Orange in another.

It's almost as if he is toying with or baiting LE. He also said he went to the Madison Heights gas station and then bought some pot, for $45, from a drug dealer "friend" in Amherst County.

Some of Barboursville is in Orange County, and some is in Greene County. The Greene County area should probably be part of Ruckersville but it isn't.

(I used to live there - the two county thing was a PITA.)

Just a reminder, The prosecution said there was no other male DNA in the camper. They also said no pot was found, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back