All About Chloroform #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear this correctly....did ICA search "Chlorophorm" 83 times????????

All I have to say right now about the chloroform is I have the first couple of lines from the chorus of the song "Vindicated" going through my head over and over.

I am DYING! 84 times. Baez asked the guy about how long she was on one o the sites- Baez said 7 seconds and the guy corrected him about the ads, etc..... Sorry- I don't have a link. Really my point is to ask rhetorically- didn't Baez think to read the evidence? 84 times? How do you explain that? Once, twice, even three times because she was curious about Ricardo's myspace picture- but 84 times.......84 times. 84 times??????? Any doubters left about iCA's innocence? Anyone?

I'm going to watch NG for sure tonight just to cheer on her Bombshell intro.

WSers: I think we have another new Hero, and he IS Canadian!!! (like me, tee hee)

Zinger delivered to the jury today for sure, in the number of 84!

I am DYING! 84 times. Baez asked the guy about how long she was on one o the sites- Baez said 7 seconds and the guy corrected him about the ads, etc..... Sorry- I don't have a link. Really my point is to ask rhetorically- didn't Baez think to read the evidence? 84 times? How do you explain that? Once, twice, even three times because she was curious about Ricardo's myspace picture- but 84 times.......84 times. 84 times??????? Any doubters left about iCA's innocence? Anyone?

Well, I have to say that I now find it plausible that she was using chloroform on Caylee to put her to seep/knock her out but that she did not plan to kill her. Though the death was an accident, it was the result of a criminal act (using chloroform) so yes she would want to cover it up not least from Cindy. The duct tape? Maybe it was for cover up, Zanny kidnapped her. But why three pieces, I don`t know. I could also see Anthony family covering up for her if they found out she died as the result of chloroform.

Still, this leaves lots of questions.

I was on a business call and missed that portion of the testimony. Did he really say that she looked it up 84 times? I will have to find a video to listen to it...

I'm not sure this has been mentioned already but the site sci-spot has removed the Chloroform content. Using the wayback machine the actual pages Casey viewed can be viewed. They were referenced before but I'm not sure it was intentional that they knew those were the same pages Casey was viewing. Here they are as of March/April 2008:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080406025700/http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloroform.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20080404013840/http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

I was on a business call and missed that portion of the testimony. Did he really say that she looked it up 84 times? I will have to find a video to listen to it...

WFTV has finally posted the 11th video! For those who are curious, it is at the 28:30 mark in which John Bradley answers that the Sci-Spot page was visited 84 times.

WFTV has finally posted the 11th video! For those who are curious, it is at the 28:30 mark in which John Bradley answers that the Sci-Spot page was visited 84 times.

:thud:

Thank you so much... I had to hear that for myself...

After some thought, I don't believe ICA used chloroform at all, nor did she make it. First off, where would she cook it up? In CA's kitchen ... don't think so. CA is so ODC about cleaning she would know what was in that house at all times and what items in the kitchen had been used. No doubt she kept her plates, flatware, pots and pans in a specific order.

No chloroform was used. However, cold meds for infants/toddlers/kids is a popular sleeping method with young mothers.

As for the chloroform searches, I think the SA is using them as a motive, not the actual method. Same with using the rest of ICA's searches. ICA never completed any of the methods she searched, but it showed motive. As for the high levels of chloroform in the vehicle, I am waiting for Jeff to get down to that one, in specifics.

LDB asked John Bradley how many times the website www.scispot.com/chemistry/chloroform
was visited.

Bradley answered, "according to the history, 84."[/COLOR

Fell off me chair when I heard this bombshell!!!

After some thought, I don't believe ICA used chloroform at all, nor did she make it. First off, where would she cook it up? In CA's kitchen ... don't think so. CA is so ODC about cleaning she would know what was in that house at all times and what items in the kitchen had been used. No doubt she kept her plates, flatware, pots and pans in a specific order.

No chloroform was used. However, cold meds for infants/toddlers/kids is a popular sleeping method with young mothers.

As for the chloroform searches, I think the SA is using them as a motive, not the actual method. Same with using the rest of ICA's searches. ICA never completed any of the methods she searched, but it showed motive. As for the chloroform in the vehicle, I am waiting for Jeff to get down to that one, in specifics.

She could have easily made it in the shed with ice, bleech or pool shock and nail polish remover.

She then probably left it un-stabilized in improper storage such that phosgene formed. It would only take about a week to convert some of it to phosgene. It only takes a very small concentration of phosgene ppm (fractional .01-.001) to kill a child in 2 hours from fluid in the lungs.

Since it was a Monday/Tuesday coming off a weekend, she probably did not make it on the 16th so that means at least 3-4 days since she could have made it the prior week. It was hot, heat increases the phosgene conversion. Heat and light.

Also, I think she purposely ran out of gas so Tony could help her break the lock to get the chloroform out. She obviously couldn't break into the shed herself and it was locked on the 18th.

As for the chloroform searches, I think the SA is using them as a motive, not the actual method. Same with using the rest of ICA's searches. ICA never completed any of the methods she searched, but it showed motive. As for the chloroform in the vehicle, I am waiting for Jeff to get down to that one, in specifics.

You don't link them to the extraordinary levels in the trunk that Caylee dissolved in? I certainly do. :sick:

I am impatiently wanting to hear the dates that these sc ispot chloroform searches were done....May 17th until, say, June 15th????:waitasec:

Also, LDBs timing was impeccable today - - - ending with the jaw-dropping 84 chloroform searches at the very end of day. You can bet the farm that the Jury will be thinking and digesting THAT fact for the remainder of their day today!!! :worms::countsheep:

Ok, that's why I asked. I've worked in the automotive field for 30 yrs. 18 years in a general auto repair shop and 12 years in wholesale auto parts sales. Never have I seen chloroform used in or for sale in an automotive setting.It's a very dangerous chemical to handle and auto repair shops are not equipped nor would they want to deal with it. Shops use companies such as Safety Clean that bring in and service there cleaning solvent apparatus.When the solvent gets dirty the Safety Clean people come in and remove it and leave clean solvent to clean parts with.

ETA: It's Safety-Kleen
http://www.safety-kleen.com/products/CleaningEquipment/Pages/CleaningEquipment.aspx

I am a housepainter and I use acetone to clean brushes if they have been used for oil based paint. Also, most mechanics that I know use Go/Jo to clean their hands etc..

TC, Robin

I've read that acetone and ethanol can both be used? The site Casey Sci-spot page she viewed appears to say not to use nail polisher remover, and to use acetone.

I also read that the acetic acid they found in the tire well metals shavings could be indicative of acetone being used to make the chloroform.

What did the prosecution say about chloroform in the opening statements? Did they say that Casey actually used chloroform on Caylee?

You don't link them to the extraordinary levels in the trunk that Caylee dissolved in? I certainly do. :sick:

I didn't say that in my post. I have no doubt Caylee was in the trunk of the Pontiac. I was on the road just about every afternoon last week and I did have WFTV audio only on using my iPhone 4. Maybe I missed some part of Jeff's questions to Dr Vass regarding the abnormal high levels of chloroform.

It's difficult to read 20 some odd pages of the days trial sessions at 1 or 2 in the morning after driving for hours.

Until the state actually confirms this, I do not believe ICA used or made chloroform. Not in the Anthony house, nor the shed without someone knowing about it, as in George or Cindy. It just did not happen. Nor do I believe JB's concocted story about a wet bathing suit and certainly not any meat products either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns