All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In NayNay's letter she states "We supposedly freaked out and Greg put her in a black bag in my car and we took her to a pond by the Mondex." Now look how many ponds there are by the Mondex, none of which are the "L" pond that was searched. I don't think the "L" pond is really that close to the Mondex but then again I'm just looking at maps.
Here is a of Photo of the Mondex and if you search Mondex, Palatka, Fl there is a youtube video of people mudding there.
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/1338078
Also two pieces of property for sale in the Mondex, both with ponds.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

mondex.jpg

In her interview from Art's site she mentionned roxies from the weekend, roxies, oxies, all slang

Some details in the letter may be off, such as where Haleigh's body was put, but I actually think the part about what happened, ingesting Oxy, could be very possible. It sure makes a lot more sense to me than somebody going into the mobile home and snatching Haleigh from the bedroom while MC & Jr. were sleeping. MOO

Seriously, I can't believe anyone would believe what this Joe P. said to police. Apparently he's the one that wrote the original letter to LE saying this which prompted the pond search.

Why is this person inserting himself in the case? A year ago he had a standoff with police threatening to commit suicide, he has 59 court records since 93, including burglary, lots of drugs, growing pot and misc. other things.He's a friend of Jerome's who is in jail and 7 months later he decides to come out with this?

Why is Nay Nay trying so very hard to establish an alibi!!!
RED FLAG is right.
When we are innocent, we don't need to convince others of where we were.
Makes ya go huh...

That's been her alibi since the beginning and that's what Spell told police.

The gentleman that supposedly signed the affidavit with this info that NayNay writes about has a charge of

2008-12-08 1 ORGANIZED SCHEME TO DEFRAUD < $20,000
2008-12-16 2 INFORMATION (ORGANIZED SCHEME TO DEFRAUD)

that is just one of his 30 something charges for PCSO I stopped counting

There's 59, I counted them all LOL

Is it possible they drained the wrong pond? There is a smaller "L" shaped pond to the West of where they drained.

I don't doubt they could have trouble determining which pond mom, it's been my understanding tho it actually is the smaller of those two "L-shaped" ponds that was in fact searched. (The larger one would have been huge, can only imagine how long it would have taken to search that). Great map btw thanks. :)

:parrot:

I agree whoever wrote this letter didn't write that date on there. All I can say is whoever said things would start popping this week were right. NOT. This is all just too convenient for me. All I can say is. Poor Haleigh. She is never going to be found with all of this going on. If the Joe that Nay Nay writes about is the same Joe in Tennessee....well how convenient he is the one that came up with this story to tell LE. This just gets more and more disturbing by the day. Where is the focus? Not on Haleigh! In my opinion it is on "like sands through the hourglass" these are the days in Satsuma.

Is it too much to wonder if LE has talked with the person who Haleigh and RJ were supposed to be at the home of that night? I have never heard the name Chad....unless Misty went to party with Crystal's fiance. I just am very sad.

Joe Pytko, not Joe Overstreet, the cousin from Tennessee. Joe is a drug friend of Donnie's (father of Nay Nay baby) http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754760&IMG=44656

And CHAD, WOW, is that Crystal's Chad? He was not found until after 4am the night HaLeigh disappeared. Wait, couldn't be because in the letter Nay Nay said Chad's house. Wouldn't that be Crystal's house too? :waitasec:

Joe Pytko, not Joe Overstreet, the cousin from Tennessee. Joe is a drug friend of Donnie's (father of Nay Nay baby) http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754760&IMG=44656

And CHAD, WOW, is that Crystal's Chad? He was not found until after 4am the night HaLeigh disappeared. Wait, couldn't be because in the letter Nay Nay said Chad's house. Wouldn't that be Crystal's house too? :waitasec:

No, I don't think it's Crystal's Chad. Not sure if he can be named here upstairs but it's someone who lives in Putnam co. Crystal's Chad lives in Baker County two hours away.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I find it hard to believe that Haleigh accidentally Od'd on Oxys. Come on, what did she think they were, sweet tarts? One taste of that bitter pill and she would have spit it out. ----now someone making her take them???? hmmmm

unless maybe they were crushed and put into a drink or some food. I am not sure that i believe the story though. It sounded to me, that NN was explaining why she was being questioned and what she was questioned about. I think the theory in the letter was offered by LE detectives, while questioning NN.

Then again, it is MO that anything is possible in this case, but if i am to believe this story, the backing of the Cummings family still doesn't make sense to me anyways, and i am not buying that they are trying to get info from her, b/c out of the mouth of RC they did't discuss the night, i would find myself in jail, b/c i wouldn't be able to be around the last person who was with my child who is now missing and i don't have anger control issues.

this is my opinion.

The other thing that strikes me is (is there a street name for this drug) wouldn't she write the street name.

Street names: O.C. and Oxys

It does not strike me as odd that she didn't use the street name.

What does stand out to me is that WBG mentioned he and Misty were using "roxies" during their party weekend, which is pretty much the same thing. Not that I think that's the only time Misty had access to that drug, she probably did on a regular basis, imo.

My point is, Nay Nay mentioned that it was said that Haleigh ODed on that drug, the same type of drug that Misty was supposedly using around the time Haleigh went missing.

It looks to me as if she wrote Oxycotton.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I find it hard to believe that Haleigh accidentally Od'd on Oxys. Come on, what did she think they were, sweet tarts? One taste of that bitter pill and she would have spit it out. ----now someone making her take them???? hmmmm

I'm not really sure what to think, but I do know that Oxys have a time release coating on them that might mask the bitter taste. When used for recreational purposes, the time release coating is scraped off, the pill is crushed and then snorted a little at a time.

Street price for the drug varies anywhere from $40-$80, depending on the miligrams. Can't really see Misty (or whoever) intentionally giving (or "wasting") the whole thing on Haleigh.

If this was an OD, it happened one of 2 ways (imo):

Haleigh did swallow a whole pill. Those things are extremely potent, not meant for a 39 lb child. Misty stated that she was raised by drug addicts, so maybe it was the norm for her to leave drugs laying around. Or maybe she was just careless or messed up and accidentally dropped a pill and Haleigh found it. Little kids put things in their mouths and accidentally swallow them all the time.

OR

Misty (or whoever) crushed some up and put it in Haleigh's drink to make her go to sleep. Something like chocolate milk would mask it well. Too much was given, and it caused respiratory arrest... Haleigh died as a result.

:(

I'm not really sure what to think, but I do know that Oxys have a time release coating on them that might mask the bitter taste. When used for recreational purposes, the time release coating is scraped off, the pill is crushed and then snorted a little at a time.

Street price for the drug varies anywhere from $40-$80, depending on the miligrams. Can't really see Misty (or whoever) intentionally giving (or "wasting") the whole thing on Haleigh.

If this was an OD, it happened one of 2 ways (imo):

Haleigh did swallow a whole pill. Those things are extremely potent, not meant for a 39 lb child. Misty stated that she was raised by drug addicts, so maybe it was the norm for her to leave drugs laying around. Or maybe she was just careless or messed up and accidentally dropped a pill and Haleigh found it. Little kids put things in their mouths and accidentally swallow them all the time.

OR

Misty (or whoever) crushed some up and put it in Haleigh's drink to make her go to sleep. Something like chocolate milk would mask it well. Too much was given, and it caused respiratory arrest... Haleigh died as a result.

:(

Seriously I can tell you right now no one gave OC to her on purpose, these are dope fiends, they don't even like to share with one another. If they wanted a little kid to sleep i am sure they would have used cold medicine not their drug of choice. If she took it she found it herself and thought it was candy or something.

Street names: O.C. and Oxys

It does not strike me as odd that she didn't use the street name.

What does stand out to me is that WBG mentioned he and Misty were using "roxies" during their party weekend, which is pretty much the same thing. Not that I think that's the only time Misty had access to that drug, she probably did on a regular basis, imo.

My point is, Nay Nay mentioned that it was said that Haleigh ODed on that drug, the same type of drug that Misty was supposedly using around the time Haleigh went missing.

Just in case people may not know, ROXIES is the street name for Roxicodone or Roxicet. Roxicodone has acetaminophen and Oxycodone in it. I've been wondering if Oxycontin could have been cut with some Tylenol and put in a joint - wouldn't that knock Misty out? It wouldn't make sense, though, b/c this stuff is usually snorted.

Something that's been bothering me for sometime now. Misty's father came out awhile ago saying he was on pain killers. First thing I thought of was Percocet or Oxycontin. He then insinuated that he used to get some from Ron...or am I mistaken? I really don't believe Ron is involved in this, and I'm wondering if there's some sort of setup taking place. What about if the party really did happen & Misty really was there...but what about if Misty was the one that brought the Roxies?

Let me please say again that I believe Ron is innocent in Haleigh's disappearance. While there's many questions surrounding her parents, I truly believe Crystal & Ron have nothing to do with this. I've thought since the beginning that Misty may have stepped out of the house but all of this stuff happening now - 8 months into the investigation - seems like it should have happened a long time ago. I do think NayNay wrote that letter b/c she was coerced...or guided. It's a pretty smart move, imo, if that's the LE's strategy...but a gamble...and a costly one. It costs money to drain a pond the size of a normal lake. I'm very curious to see if this affidavit really exists and the full correct wording of it. I'm inclined to think it may be in the works b/c obviously LE let this letter get out there...so I'm thinking there may be some truth mixed into it. I do think it's a big gamble to take, though. Maybe they're trying to put the squeeze on Misty to garner more info? Is this the right way to go about accomplishing that? I guess only time will tell now.

It looks to me as if she wrote Oxycotton.

"Oxycotton" is a street name for Oxycontin. Now if she would have written "Oxycontin" I would have raised my eyebrows.:wink: But I too wonder why she didn't just write "O" or "Oxy."

Hi all- this is my first post- something has been nagging at me.... if Misty had been out partying that night, wouldn't the police have noticed that she was under the influence (or coming out of it) when they came in the middle of the night? They are usually pretty experienced at telling something is up. I would think she would still have some effects of the partying and that the police would be able to tell that she might be coming off a high. I suppose it depends on how much she took but certainly the police would have mentioned if she had alcohol on her breath. If it really was a partying night, seems the police would have noted something about Misty's mental state.

I am not as experienced at all this as you all are but this has been bugging me and just wondered what you all thought.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back