All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the two of you, can someone track KC's movements on the ground for the 26th through the 28th of June? I'm still working on questions about her abandoning the car. Is that too long a time frame? If so, I'll be happy to take whatever I can get!! Thanks to both of you.

ETA: And if there's anything you want put on the calendar, I'd be happy to do that for you. Just let me know!

I have created maps already for June 27 & 28, they have been added to the calendar timeline.

June 27

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8659,-81.21068&spn=0.008802,0.013475&t=h&z=16

June 28

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....553314,-81.175961&spn=0.017604,0.026951&z=15

Im having a hard time convertin the cell phone logs onto word excell, any suggestions

Casey's Phone list - Just put up a little while ago by , in the Jury Room, missing docs thread.

I've been meaning to tell you...you're my new hero! Should have told you that back when the docs first started dropping, but, hmmmm, got busy reading and forgot my manners! Thanks for everything!

CA has continued to maintain that KC and her had daily contact either through phone calls or text messages. She states that she often talked to KC when she was on her way home from work at around 5:30 - 6 pm. She also says that toward the end of June and into July, KC was giving her the run-around and started texting her a lot more (rather than calling). In addition, she points out that on July 11th - she did not call KC and that KC called her later - asking why she hadn't called.

Does any of this information pan out with the ping information???

I would really really be greatful if anyone in the orlando area could take photos of any of the areas involved from the pings around 2am-5am on the 30th of June - early am 1st of July.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone kindly direct me to a day by day of Casey's cell records and pings for the month of July? Pretty please? TIA.

Fyi, Antenna Search has a kewl little search utility for mapping out the cell tower antennas in any given area. Here is their map of the cell towers around the Anthony house.

Please input factual info that is not being disputed into the case calendar. You guys can talk all you want, but move the info into the timeline so it can take more shape. Attach the cell ping maps, I put on the 27th already.

If there are items up for discussion figure it out and then post it up.:)

post back up for your timeline entries
I have a document where I matched up the text chat between AH and KC, since the outgoing and incoming messages were separated in the released document. I believe it's accurate, but since matching is subjective, I am not sure if I should post them on the calendar, each day's conversation. What do you think?

I've been on vacation and away from WS (a needed break on both counts!). I was wondering if the pinging and mapping many of you have done here (which is wonderful and kudos to you all) either supports that Casey left Hopesprings in a huff (per LP) on June 15th in the early morning hours into the 16th or if it supports the story that Casey and Caylee were still at Hopesprings in the a.m. on the 16th of June (GA's story). I would love to be able to sort some supported facts out of this mystery!
Here's a quick synopsis - Casey spent the night at the Anthony home on the 15th per the cell pings. Her cell continues to ping near the Anthony home on the 16th until about 4:20 pm that day when she started pinging near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until 2:29 pm on the 17th where the pings are near the Anthony home. They continue there until around 5:15 pm where they ping near Fusion, then 8:23 pm they ping near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until about 2:40 the next day, the 18th, when she's back home for a few hours.

Interesting side note: Casey was on the phone ALL DAY on the 15th. There was only a half hour around 10:00 am in which an argument could have occurred or a quarter after midnight. Unless she had a violent argument while on the phone, I don't see how it's possible unless the argument was violent but quick.

I've added these ping synopses to the calendar.

Here's a quick synopsis - Casey spent the night at the Anthony home on the 15th per the cell pings. Her cell continues to ping near the Anthony home on the 16th until about 4:20 pm that day when she started pinging near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until 2:29 pm on the 17th where the pings are near the Anthony home. They continue there until around 5:15 pm where they ping near Fusion, then 8:23 pm they ping near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until about 2:40 the next day, the 18th, when she's back home for a few hours.

Interesting side note: Casey was on the phone ALL DAY on the 15th. There was only a half hour around 10:00 am in which an argument could have occurred or a quarter after midnight. Unless she had a violent argument while on the phone, I don't see how it's possible unless the argument was violent but quick.

I've added these ping synopses to the calendar.

thanks for writting the synopses! when all the calls and pings are done I would love for it to be written out like this....for the timeline :)
and perhaps the argument was after midnight....it will be interesting to see what her pings were for the 14th- 15th (sorry if its out there already...I just havent seen it yet)
the pings on the 15th at quarter after midnight....was that the 15th or the 16in the am?

Can you create/send and receive texts from a land line? I'm clueless.

Could it be Tony's land line?

could it be that a computer was hooked up to a land line and was able to then send messages....back and forth to a phone

You can send text messages from online. Also when saying she was always on the phone, that is no exageration. When did she sleep? Especially 9/15,9/16,9/17. Could maybe be a sign of drugs?

I've lost the date and am too tired to hunt it tonight, but at some point in GAs interview, he claims he saw KC leave in his wife's car and he chased her down the freeway until he lost her. He believes KC saw him and knew he was in pursuit. If anyone can remember the date, I wonder where her pings put her after her great escape.

On 7/12 there is no phone activity from 02:23:52 am to 12:0:06 pm roughly 9 hours of no activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27