All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This has been the problem with LP's statements all along, we have the records it's easy to get the answer, check the records.

I do not pay any attention to these kind of remarks from LP.
I don't think that the problem is with LP's statements at all. They are opinion and as you state, it's easy to check the records. The problem is with possibly mis-communicating ANYONE's statements and with inaccurate posts that claim NO PHONE ACTIVITY has taken place when it obviously has.

I don't think that the problem is with LP's statements at all. They are opinion and as you state, it's easy to check the records. The problem is with possibly mis-communicating ANYONE's statements and with inaccurate posts that claim NO PHONE ACTIVITY has taken place when it obviously has.

20 lashes with a WET NOODLE?

Have we finalized the location for residence of Jesse G? I know our last go-round we showed two addresses:

One on Lake Marsha Drive that he listed on his initial written statement to LE.

The second location is identified as Arden Villas. His recorded transcript on 7/23 he states on May 31st he lived at Arden Villas where he met Tony for the frist time at the pool.

Is it possible he lived there for a period then moved to Lake Marsha Drive? vice versa?

OK, Lets get something straight, If you look at this posting above it looks like Casey took a break from calling people.

But what is not said is that times in between those listed above, she is "TEXTING", So why do you want to say the she did not use her phone.

Come on folks, let's get it together.

During these times she may have gotten a call, or recieved a text. But she did not reply.

Yes, there are pings in between these times, but KC herself was not initiating these pings. so, she could be where the phone is pinging...she may not. All I was pointing out is ping or no ping, she was not actually using her phone during those times.

BondJamesBond said:
Its going to take more time to figure out how to filter if incoming calls go to vmail or actually get answered by Casey.

One way to do it is filter out all those calls which don't ping to a celltower.

Then there are only a handful of voicemail calls that ping. Easy to delete manually in Excel by searching (of a copy of the log, of course).

OK, Lets get something straight, If you look at this posting above it looks like Casey took a break from calling people.

But what is not said is that times in between those listed above, she is "TEXTING", So why do you want to say the she did not use her phone.

Come on folks, let's get it together.

I think if it's worded a little differently it makes more sense. In the examples given, she is not texting, she is receiving incoming texts.

We don't know that Casey is physically holding her phone when she gets incoming texts. She might be, but we don't know that. Outgoing texts, yes. She has to physically do the typing and sending.

So Incoming texts can be construed as inactivity because for all we know she might at that moment be driving around the airport looking for a hiding spot while her phone is sitting on her parents' dining room table.

What I'd like to see is the time differences between all of her outgoing calls (minus those that go to voicemail) and outgoing texts. That would be very interesting.

Have we finalized the location for residence of Jesse G? I know our last go-round we showed two addresses:

One on Lake Marsha Drive that he listed on his initial written statement to LE.

The second location is identified as Arden Villas. His recorded transcript on 7/23 he states on May 31st he lived at Arden Villas where he met Tony for the frist time at the pool.

Is it possible he lived there for a period then moved to Lake Marsha Drive? vice versa?

The Marsha Dr. address comes up when you search his dad too - so I think that's the G. family home.

I agree. All of these entries have me confused on the single day threads. :waitasec:

I too agree but also remember that you should watch for originating SMS as terminating SMS will happen even if KC is not using phone.

The Marsha Dr. address comes up when you search his dad too - so I think that's the G. family home.

He wrote the 7000 Lake Marsha Drive address on his July 16th written statement to LE. It's likely that he moved prior to this...He had left his job on/around June 24th and there was quite a bit of talk of him moving to Georgia where his brother lives. Hmmm...Not sure how else we can find out.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473812/Statement---Grund-Jesse---Written-Statement-2008-0716

Have you guys been able to determine WW's phone number? There is discussion on another forum that there are calls between KC and him as far back as June 20th but in his statement to LE he says that the first time he met her (face-to-face) was July 4th.

ETA - Also - Are there any unidentified numbers she called on July 8th? Remember KioMarie said that a Casey called her on July 8th asking to borrow money and then she backtracked and said it wasn't this KC but a Casey W.

Total Activity On Cell Tower 11
Lee Vista & Goldenrod 2 mi SW of Anthony Home

6/14/08
9:41PM –9:48PM
INCOMING TEXT 9:41 PM short number text? To Casey A.
OUTGOING TEXT 9:41 PM short number text? From Casey A.
INCOMING TEXT 9:41 PM short number text? To Casey A.
OUTGOING TEXT 9:42 PM short number text? From Casey
INCOMING TEXT 9:47 PM From Tony L. To Casey A.
OUTGOING TEXT 9:48 PM From Casey A. To Tony L.

6/15/08
1:15AM-1:36AM
INCOMING TEXT 1:15 AM short number text? To Casey A.
INCOMING TEXT 1:36 AM From Tony L. To Casey A.

8:14PM- 10:43PM
INCOMING TEXT 8:14 PM .
INCOMING TEXT 8:14 PM From Amy H. To Casey A..
UNKNOWN 8:14 PM From Casey A. To Tony L.
OUTGOING TEXT 8:19 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 8:21 PM From Tony L. To Casey A.
OUTGOING TEXT 8:23 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
OUTGOING TEXT 8:33 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 8:40 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
OUTGOING CALL 8:48 PM From Casey A. To Unknown
INCOMING TEXT 8:51 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
INCOMING TEXT 8:53 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
OUTGOING TEXT 8:54 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 8:56 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
OUTGOING TEXT 9:07 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 9:08 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
OUTGOING TEXT 9:10 PM short number text? From Casey A.
INCOMING TEXT 9:16 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
OUTGOING TEXT 9:25 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 9:26 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
INCOMING TEXT 9:26 PM From Tony L. To Casey A
INCOMING TEXT 10:43 PM From Tony L. To Casey A

6/17/08
3:53PM- 3:54PM
OUTGOING TEXT 3:53 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 3:54 PM From Tony L. To Casey A

6/27/08
11:28AM
INCOMING TEXT 11:28 AM From Tony L. To Casey A

7/1/08
7:36PM
OUTGOING TEXT 7:36 PM From Casey A. To Tony L

Make of it what you will.

My first thought: Casey is at Hopespring address and this tower picks up excess traffic
The most activity is Father's Day evening...possible overflow due to heavy cell phone use?

Second thought: This may be Casey’s ‘go to spot’ private place that would end up oinging off of this tower

Have you guys been able to determine WW's phone number? There is discussion on another forum that there are calls between KC and him as far back as June 20th but in his statement to LE he says that the first time he met her (face-to-face) was July 4th.

Yep... 321-2XX-9971

To much activity post 7/5 to post here but this is consistent with his 7/4 statement.

With 9 pages here and hundreds of ping posts elsewhere......

Have we at all nailed down when she might've killed her or disposed of a body? I never see any dates coming out of these threads. Is there any general consensus or is this just going round and round in minutia?

With 9 pages here and hundreds of ping posts elsewhere......

Have we at all nailed down when she might've killed her or disposed of a body? I never see any dates coming out of these threads. Is there any general consensus or is this just going round and round in minutia?

You know what they say: The devil's in the details. Uh, somewhere...
I applaud you people for all this intricate, tedious work you are doing. A path is being built.

3833 is a Taxi Company
5765 is a Back line to Gentiva (CA's employer)
The 9899 and 9999 numbers are ATT numbers used for transferring data.

So much good work going on here and dont want to sound negative but ATT or prior Cingular does not reserve the 9899 or 9999 numbers for anything. Try calling one of these from your own area and you can see. Take your current cell phone number and change the last four digits to 9999 and chances are you will reach someone. Now there are local business and sometimes govt agencies that will request these numbers for various reasons. I know in some towns the local time and temperature number ends with 9999.

The data portion of your cell phone service gets 'tunneled' over your radio connection ie: the frequency between your handset and the tower.
One method for this is known as GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) at the tower site the data is then back hauled to the nearest switching station and the voice calls are sent to the public switched telephone network and the data packets are sent to the Internet. SMS, Email, MMS all use GPRS. IMEO the numbers ending in 9999 or 9899 could be valid numbers but at this time are "not in service". No real way to tell if they were in service prior.

You know what they say: The devil's in the details. Uh, somewhere...
I applaud you people for all this intricate, tedious work you are doing. A path is being built.

There is a huge amount of data that is being gathered, spreadsheets are being built, maps are being made and then there are the inconsistent statements that have to be researched and then that data has to be entered into the spreadsheets.

Once that is done, that's is when you might be able to find an answer.

My hat goes off to everyone in gathering the information and putting it in one place, that is a monumental task.

Thanks everyone...............:thumb:

There is a Hugh amount of data that is being gathered, spreadsheets are being built, maps are being made and then there are the inconsistent statements that have to be researched and then that data has to be entered into the spreadsheets.

Once that is done, that's is when you might be able to find an answer.

My hat goes off to everyone in gathering the information and putting it in one place, that is a monumental task.

Thanks everyone...............:thumb:

NOW you really have me confused! Who is Hugh??? I don't think I've ever seen him mentioned anywhere. Another cop?

Jokes Aside - I second the thanks and want to add that this is the first thread I check when I log in every day...I am in awe of what you guys are doing and it's great to have the opportunity to analyze and discuss the facts. :)

ETA - Also - Are there any unidentified numbers she called on July 8th? Remember KioMarie said that a Casey called her on July 8th asking to borrow money and then she backtracked and said it wasn't this KC but a Casey W.

I did not see any calls back that far to WW. Fisrt time is on 7/5 unless is has a landline we have not identified yet. First time meeting her was the party on July 4th.
But there are calls past July 4th and text also. His statement was he only spoke to her once after July 4th and a few text back and forth. Just could never get together.

WW statement does not jive with Casey's phone calls as far as I can tell. I need to find out what tower would ping from Lake Eola that she was suppose to have been at for the fireworks on July 4th. WW stated she was on the phone with Tony L. the entire time.

The Tower that is pinging from 6:31 to midnight on July 4th is Towers 33,34,38. I don't know yet if these towers would cover that area.

As far as Kiomarie, yes, there is one call that the number is still unknown yet. -July 8th 5:08PM unknow outgoing call 9232 off tower #45

Here are three more numbers to add to the missing list:

(X21) 948-0081
(X21) 663-0990 Found - Adam ?
(X07) 647-0001

x07-647-0001 comes up as:
Benton, Steven Audiology Consultants of America
4375 Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Wk: x07-647-4114
Fax: x07-647-0001

Members online

Online statistics