All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping to assist w/ follow-up on the LP comment about 6/17. The "Lee Vista" ping @ 3:53PM matches what he's talking about.

Also, FWIW, Casey pinged this "Lee Vista" area:
Briefly on evening of 6/14.
Briefly around 1:30AM 6/15
HEAVILY from 8:15-11:44PM 6/15
Briefly 6/17
Briefly 6/27 @ 11:28AM (Pontiac left @ Amscot this day)
Briefly 7/1

I think if you look at the ping patterns that the "Lee Vista" cell tower gets pinged pretty consistently when the other "Anthony Home" cell towers ping.

On Sun 6/15, there are 2 separate pings - 1 outgoing text and 1 incoming - at 9:16 pm. One hits the "Lee Vista" cell tower, the other is 1.5 mi NW of Anthony home.

I wish the Lee Vista ping was an anomaly, but, alas, I think it is not.

I think if you look at the ping patterns that the "Lee Vista" cell tower gets pinged pretty consistently when the other "Anthony Home" cell towers ping.

On Sun 6/15, there are 2 separate pings - 1 outgoing text and 1 incoming - at 9:16 pm. One hits the "Lee Vista" cell tower, the other is 1.5 mi NW of Anthony home.

I wish the Lee Vista ping was an anomaly, but, alas, I think it is not.

I hear what your sayin' ElizaAvalon. I'm just trying to connect the real info w/ what LP is talking about. I was searching for a way to convince myself what might support the "Lee Vista" having some validity for a disposal. Of course just shifting cell traffic to adjacent towers might explain some of it.

Here's what I was able to check out w/ the cell log data:

There are basically 3 towers that serve the Anthony home:
Tower 21: ~1.5 mil NW of the home
Tower 7: ~1.5 miles S of home (In the towyard)
Tower 11: ~2 miles SW of the home ("Lee Vista" tower)

If it was blind luck that calls hit these towers you'd expect a somewhat even distribution. Here's how it looks for all pings 6/14 through 7/17 that are serviced by these three towers:

Tower 21: Carried 205 of the 389 or 53%
Tower 7: Carried 141 of the 389 or 36%
Tower 11: Carried 43 of the 389 or 11%

It could certainly be explained by something unrelated (e.g distance & traffic patterns)...still...I understand now why they're looking at it closer.

Bumping to assist w/ follow-up on the LP comment about 6/17. The "Lee Vista" ping @ 3:53PM matches what he's talking about.

Also, FWIW, Casey pinged this "Lee Vista" area:
Briefly on evening of 6/14.
Briefly around 1:30AM 6/15
HEAVILY from 8:15-11:44PM 6/15
Briefly 6/17
Briefly 6/27 @ 11:28AM (Pontiac left @ Amscot this day)
Briefly 7/1
Forgive me but I think I'm starting to get confused. I thought that LP's comment regarding pings was for June 27th. What is it that he said about June 17th???

Forgive me but I think I'm starting to get confused. I thought that LP's comment regarding pings was for June 27th. What is it that he said about June 17th???

Hey - Pink...I'm goin' on nothing more than Amerjack's post. Not intending to infer what LP said or didn't say...only to provide some data to assist the times he mentioned per the following post. I don't follow LP closely enough myself to keep up w/ what he's sayin' :)

...here 'tis

LP says there are 2 days of no cell phone activity

Tues. June 17th
Only one call from airport area

Late June

IMO LP has said sooo many different things it's hard to keep up. However I do recall one of the recent statements he made did infer that she was "down in that area" - Lee Vista - on the 27th. His opinion was that she disposed of the body then.

Hey - Pink...I'm goin' on nothing more than Amerjack's post. Not intending to infer what LP said or didn't say...only to provide some data to assist the times he mentioned per the following post. I don't follow LP closely enough myself to keep up w/ what he's sayin' :)

...here 'tis

This makes no sense to me at all. You yourself have posted a whole series of calls/texts for this day???

IMO LP has said sooo many different things it's hard to keep up. However I do recall one of the recent statements he made did infer that she was "down in that area" - Lee Vista - on the 27th. His opinion was that she disposed of the body then.

...I do recall much adieu about tying the texts to Amy 'bout finding what was causing the smell and gettin' rid of the it, and this 6/27 ping in the Lee Vista area.

Right. That's when he had her driving to Amscot for the 7 AM eyewitness to see the car there in the parking lot, somehow go back for the car, go to her parents' house and then run out of gas for real at 11:30ish.

Not buyin' it. I think the eyewitness is incorrect.

This makes no sense to me at all. You yourself have posted a whole series of calls/texts for this day???

If by "makes no sense" that there IS cell activity, and LP is alledgedly saying there ISN'T...then, yes, we're in violent agreement :) That was the purpose of my follow-up, to clarify there WERE calls. I didn't take it to be so much of a quote from LP, but, I thought some might...so I stuck some data out there FYI.

Hope that helps.

LP says there are 2 days of no cell phone activity

Tues. June 17th
Only one call from airport area

Late June

Amberjack - This post is causing confusion and it is not what I remember LP saying. Can you please help us out??? Where/when did LP say that there was no cell phone activity on the 17th???

First post, please be kind.

Not sure if this will help or not, but I looked up area code and exchanges to see what type of phone lines these numbers were.

Using http://switchboard.intelius.com/zipcodelookup.php

321-331
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Line Type Wireless

407-756
City, State WINTER PARK, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Florida Cellular Service, Inc.
Line Type Wireless

407-883
No listing for that exchange in the 407 area code. Mis-dial?

816-268
City, State KANSAS CITY, MO
County JACKSON
Provider Everest Connections Corporation - Mo
Line Type LandLine

407-836
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba Southern Bell Tel & Tel
Line Type LandLine

407-415
County ORANGE
Provider Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Fl
Line Type Wireless

321-278
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Line Type Wireless

(321) 948
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Aerial Communications
Line Type Wireless

(321) 663
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Line Type Wireless

(407) 647
County ORANGE
Provider Sprint-florida, Inc. Dba United Tel Of Florida
Line Type LandLine

Not sure if this will help or not, but I looked up area code and exchanges to see what type of phone lines these numbers were.

Using http://switchboard.intelius.com/zipcodelookup.php

321-331
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Line Type Wireless

407-756
County ORANGE
Provider Florida Cellular Service, Inc.
Line Type Wireless

407-883
No listing for that exchange in the 407 area code. Mis-dial?

816-268
County JACKSON
Line Type LandLine

407-836
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba Southern Bell Tel & Tel
Line Type LandLine

407-415
County ORANGE
Provider Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Fl
Line Type Wireless

321-278
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Line Type Wireless

(321) 948
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Provider Aerial Communications
Line Type Wireless

(321) 663
City, State ORLANDO, FL
County ORANGE
Line Type Wireless

(407) 647
County ORANGE
Provider Sprint-florida, Inc. Dba United Tel Of Florida
Line Type LandLine

Thanks for all that great research Petchie. Hopefully someone can assist with matching names to the numbers soon.

Lil

Amberjack - This post is causing confusion and it is not what I remember LP saying. Can you please help us out??? Where/when did LP say that there was no cell phone activity on the 17th???

With all these dates, pings, longs, lats, events and so on... it doesn't take much to confuse me now.

*snipped*

Nice, petchie! And, welcome!

With all these dates, pings, longs, lats, events and so on... it doesn't take much to confuse me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet225ho
KC did NOT use her personal cell during these times on the 6/17

6/17 11:30am – 2:12pm(2hr 40min break)
6/17 2:45pm – 3:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/17 4:05pm – 5:20pm(1hr 15min break)
6/17 5:20pm – 8:38pm(3hr 18min break)

OK, Lets get something straight, If you look at this posting above it looks like Casey took a break from calling people.

But what is not said is that times in between those listed above, she is "TEXTING", So why do you want to say the she did not use her phone.

OK, Lets get something straight, If you look at this posting above it looks like Casey took a break from calling people.

But what is not said is that times in between those listed above, she is "TEXTING", So why do you want to say the she did not use her phone.

Come on folks, let's get it together.
I agree. All of these entries have me confused on the single day threads. :waitasec:

Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading here for years and just got the guts to join.

Do we know who might be in Missouri? seems like an odd place to call.

816-268
County JACKSON
Line Type LandLine

I agree. All of these entries have me confused on the single day threads. :waitasec:

This has been the problem with LP's statements all along, we have the records it's easy to get the answer, check the records.

I do not pay any attention to these kind of remarks from LP.

...depending on what you want to define as "no cell phone activity"...

The following are the periods where there was no Casey-initiated-phone-activity >12 hrs. The first line in each pair is the last activity before a break, then the second line is the first activity after the break:

Date DOW Time
6/16/08 MON 8:03 PM 14.9 hours
6/17/08 TUE 10:59 AM

6/18/08 WED 6:57 PM 13.6 hours
6/19/08 THU 8:32 AM

6/23/08 MON 8:52 PM 14.5 hours
6/24/08 TUE 11:20 AM

7/6/08 SUN 8:05 PM 12.1 hours
7/7/08 MON 8:11 AM

7/8/08 TUE 9:44 PM 12.8 hours
7/9/08 WED 10:29 AM

7/10/08 THU 10:17 PM 13.1 hours
7/11/08 FRI 11:20 AM\

I should add, these are rough. Its going to take more time to figure out how to filter if incoming calls go to vmail or actually get answered by Casey. In some cases above (e.g. 6/24) Casey receives an incoming call w/ a duration of 11 mins @ 9:56AM...before the 11:20AM call she places herself. Still working on it though...the above should give you rough ideas to work from though.

Bump. Highlighting to emphasize GeorgiaPI's point. In many cases there are incoming texts...so we don't know if Casey was attending the phone since she didn't initiate anything. Still working to figure out how to account for calls she answered (a non-Casey-initiated activity that does require Casey to be attending her phone).

Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading here for years and just got the guts to join.

Do we know who might be in Missouri? seems like an odd place to call.

816-268
County JACKSON
Line Type LandLine

Petchie,

That Missouri number has stuck out to many and we have yet to figure it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deedeerae12
Back