All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NOW you really have me confused! Who is Hugh??? I don't think I've ever seen him mentioned anywhere. Another cop?

Jokes Aside - I second the thanks and want to add that this is the first thread I check when I log in every day...I am in awe of what you guys are doing and it's great to have the opportunity to analyze and discuss the facts. :)

Sorry, mind is going faster than my hands. I corrected it.....LOL

x07-647-0001 comes up as:
Benton, Steven Audiology Consultants of America
4375 Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Wk: x07-647-4114
Fax: x07-647-0001

Both missing numbers are at the same location. One number is a fax line.

BOGGY CREEK ROAD may become very important.:eek::eek:

Remember when the grand jury indictment came down and Cindy took KC on the scenic route from Baez's office to wherever (home) (jail)? Well, the road they took was Boggy Creek Road. Some posters were thinking KC might be "saying goodbye" to Caylee in some symbolic way or showing Cindy where, generally, Casey was buried. They stopped under an overpass and switched cars ... on Boggy Creek Road. Further, there were pings in this area on the suspicious dates when we think KC disposed of Caylee.

The new witness that surfaced last week saw KC coming out of the woods carrying a shovel at the end of June on Boggy Creek Road.

Boggy Creek Road is adjacent to Orlando International Airport.

Boggy Creek Road would have been too wet to search right after the hurricanes.

This was on the daily updates 10-20-08.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

With 9 pages here and hundreds of ping posts elsewhere......

Have we at all nailed down when she might've killed her or disposed of a body? I never see any dates coming out of these threads. Is there any general consensus or is this just going round and round in minutia?

Murdered on June 15th or 16th. Disposed out of the car trunk or off the Anthony family home premises, sometime between June 24th and 27th. Try the 27th first since that seems to be the most popular "consensus."

x07-647-0001 comes up as:
Benton, Steven Audiology Consultants of America
4375 Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Wk: x07-647-4114
Fax: x07-647-0001

Wow, so many possibilities for one number. When you call the number it doesn't go to a fax machine but goes to voice mail instead. I jut googled and came up with another possibility.

Healing Touch
Altamonte Springs
FL 32714
(X07)647-0001

Healing touch (HT) is a combination of hands-on and off-body techniques to influence the flow of energy through a person's biofield. It was developed by Janet Mentgen. HT and the Kreiger-Kunz Method of Therapeutic Touch seem to be the most common forms of biofield therapies or energy-based therapy involving the practitioner's use of mental intention and the placement of hands in specific sequences either on the body or above it in the recipient's energy field.

Wow, so many possibilities for one number. When you call the number it doesn't go to a fax machine but goes to voice mail instead. I jut googled and came up with another possibility.

Healing Touch
Altamonte Springs
FL 32714
(X07)647-0001

Healing touch (HT) is a combination of hands-on and off-body techniques to influence the flow of energy through a person's biofield. It was developed by Janet Mentgen. HT and the Kreiger-Kunz Method of Therapeutic Touch seem to be the most common forms of biofield therapies or energy-based therapy involving the practitioner's use of mental intention and the placement of hands in specific sequences either on the body or above it in the recipient's energy field.

And yet another possibility
Simmons, M. (X07) 647-0001
Praxis Technology Inc.

ETA - Also - Are there any unidentified numbers she called on July 8th? Remember KioMarie said that a Casey called her on July 8th asking to borrow money and then she backtracked and said it wasn't this KC but a Casey W.
*snipped*

Thanks for the reminder, Pink, kinda guilty pleasure looking that one up :)

Search of Casey's log for Kio's # per LE statement (407) 4##-9966 yields:

0 calls to this #, and, 0 calls from this #​

Search of Casey's log for Kio's Fiance's # provided to LE (407) 92#-1683 yields:

0 calls to this #, and, 1 call from this #...7/17 10:40PM duration 25mins​

*snipped*

Thanks for the reminder, Pink, kinda guilty pleasure looking that one up :)

Search of Casey's log for Kio's # per LE statement (407) 4##-9966 yields:

0 calls to this #, and, 0 calls from this #​

Search of Casey's log for Kio's Fiance's # provided to LE (407) 92#-1683 yields:

0 calls to this #, and, 1 call from this #...7/17 10:40PM duration 25mins​

TexasLil: BTW...I didn't see these #'s in the phone table. You wanna add'em for completeness sake?

One way to do it is filter out all those calls which don't ping to a celltower.

Then there are only a handful of voicemail calls that ping. Easy to delete manually in Excel by searching (of a copy of the log, of course).

...this is next on my list ElizaAvalon. I'll overlay another filter to add to all "outgoing" activities those incoming calls that have a duration >0. I think that should do it.

Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading here for years and just got the guts to join.

Do we know who might be in Missouri? seems like an odd place to call.

816-268
City, State KANSAS CITY, MO
County JACKSON
Provider Everest Connections Corporation - Mo
Line Type LandLine

TexasLil:
I took a quick look @ this one. The only activity I see of it is an incoming call on 7/16 w/ duration of 35 seconds. I suspect this is possibly telemarketing.

Sorry I know this must have been asked, I can't find an answer but was wondering what makes LE think KC kept her cell w her? Are they just hoping she was not smart enough to leave it across town? It just seems crazy, that she or anybody trying to conceal their movement would take along their cell these days w all the stories we hear... JMHO

Sorry I know this must have been asked, I can't find an answer but was wondering what makes LE think KC kept her cell w her? Are they just hoping she was not smart enough to leave it across town? It just seems crazy, that she or anybody trying to conceal their movement would take along their cell these days w all the stories we hear...

It's possible that she may have left it behind, but if you look at the records, she is a cell calling / cell texting fanatic.

TexasLil:
I took a quick look @ this one. The only activity I see of it is an incoming call on 7/16 w/ duration of 35 seconds. I suspect this is possibly telemarketing.

Well, if all else fails,,, call the darn number. The voice mail was one of Amy with Pinnacle Career Institute. I wonder if Casey had a resume on Monster or other job search sites. Any one have a Monster search membership?

Well, if all else fails,,, call the darn number. The voice mail was one of Amy with Pinnacle Career Institute. I wonder if Casey had a resume on Monster or other job search sites. Any one have a Monster search membership?

Could you link me or pm me the whole 816-268 number? the exchange looks familiar

...this is next on my list ElizaAvalon. I'll overlay another filter to add to all "outgoing" activities those incoming calls that have a duration >0. I think that should do it.

Well, it would not be all OUTGOING calls to voicemail with duration >0. Some of the calls are her actually calling her voicemail to listen to them. You definitely do not want to miss those because she has to physically dial the phone which means she is physically at the location being pinged.

What you want to look for is the distinct voicecall-to-voicemail pattern of 2 calls, one incoming, one outgoing to voicemail, both at the same exact datetime, same duration. For these calls, she does not need to be physically with the phone.

TexasLil:

Could be media, too.

Or, a WSer, LOL!

Remember, this is the day she was arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf
Back