All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

A lot of people don't use Google Earth, so I created it in Google maps so that everyone could view them.

I think starting with Google Maps was the right thing because it is more broadly used. Google Earth adds more flexibility should one need it, but it requires one to download and install the application.

Contact with Casey with Jamie R. Interview With LE August 19, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

May 23 Jamie R. states that she met Casey for the first time at Fusion. It was on or about that day because that was the weekend I had broke up with my boyfriend.
Page 773 Lines 1-8 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008

May 23 Jamie R. states that Casey, wearing her blue dress got really drunk and that is why she was dancing on the stage that night.
Page 777 Lines 1-20 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008

June the Middle of the Month Jamie R. states that Casey was suppose to come and pick her up in Oviedo. They had planned to hang out but Casey had called her and said she was going to just stay in the Orlando area because she had been downtown with a friend and had gotten a speeding ticket. Jamie had called Casey the next day and Casey told her she had gotten really drunk and was sick. [I choose June 24th for the calendar since it was a Saturday in the middle of the month, No clear date given]
Page 781 Lines 1-25 & Page 782 Lines 1-4 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008

June 27 Jamie R. states that she and her friend Erica worked as a shot girl twice, to fill in because a Nicole and Crystal left, they needed help until they could hire new people.
Page 774 Lines 9-25 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008

July 11 Jamie R. states that she and her friend Erica worked as a shot girl twice, to fill in because a Nicole and Crystal left, they needed help until they could hire new people.
Page 774 Lines 9-25 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008

Entered on Calendar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Chris S. sighting on JULY 15th? I know KC dismissed it and said it wasn't her (not that anything she says should be taken as fact). Anyway this was the day it hit the fan at the A's house.

I don't remember any specific area on Chickasaw where he stated he possibly saw her, but it would be highly unlikely she would be on Chickasaw if she was staying at Lazzaros place. It is almost 3 miles from his apt. to Chickasaw and Colonial.

Anyway, Chris S. lives a mile or so from Chickasaw between Lake Underhill Rd. and Curry Ford Rd. Don't really see her being down that far if she was on foot.

As far as the ping, several towers, including the one at Chickasaw and Lake Underhill have pinged as well as the 2 towers on S. Goldenrod Rd. These will all ping if you travel either Chickasaw Tr. or Goldenrod Rd, depending on the cell traffic at any given time.

I dont think that she would be on foot either really. Although, at this point she wouldnt have a car,I dont believe. I think that she would park somewhere if she did have a car and then jog in the opposite direction. I also dont think that Chris who had recently been with her would be mistaken, But she would have been really shocked and upset if she was in route to or from something illegal and he saw her, and she would for sure lie about it.

Attention Pingmasters there is some Really interesting stuf in the Epass thread can we compare it to the pings/maps? I wish I could but Im not that good..

I dont think that she would be on foot either really. Although, at this point she wouldnt have a car,I dont believe. I think that she would park somewhere if she did have a car and then jog in the opposite direction. I also dont think that Chris who had recently been with her would be mistaken, But she would have been really shocked and upset if she was in route to or from something illegal and he saw her, and she would for sure lie about it.

The 15th was also the day she picked up AH from the airport. Reviewing the ping map for July 15 shows her everywhere BUT Chickasaw Tr. Perhaps he was mistaken about actually seeing her.

The 15th was also the day she picked up AH from the airport. Reviewing the ping map for July 15 shows her everywhere BUT Chickasaw Tr. Perhaps he was mistaken about actually seeing her.

Ok but I thought that there was no activity for three hours in the a.m. on that day ( see previous thread). The whole Chris thing has always seemed weird to me. Her showing up at his house unexpected in Tonys jeep after her phone was off for awhile and then him possibly seeing her near there. It just seems as though she knew on that day the 15th that ----was gonna hit the fan , with the car...and Amy returning...it seems logical that she might check on the "spot" one last time?

Ok but I thought that there was no activity for three hours in the a.m. on that day ( see previous thread). The whole Chris thing has always seemed weird to me. Her showing up at his house unexpected in Tonys jeep after her phone was off for awhile and then him possibly seeing her near there. It just seems as though she knew on that day the 15th that ----was gonna hit the fan , with the car...and Amy returning...it seems logical that she might check on the "spot" one last time?

Possibly....the million dollar question is where?

Well... we thought we knew she was at Chris' house during that 3 hour timeframe due to the ping immediately before the "blackout", but I think the ping map was corrected and now I don't think we actually know which day it was that she was there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Well... we thought we knew she was at Chris' house during that 3 hour timeframe due to the ping immediately before the "blackout", but I think the ping map was corrected and now I don't think we actually know which day it was that she was there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

The Ping Map for July 15 has not been changed as far as the Ping Information, only added a few new address.

A phone question here...Does Annie's phone number appear in the phone logs? If so, when???

A phone question here...Does Annie's phone number appear in the phone logs? If so, when???

Pink,

Yes Casey sent texts to Annie on 6/27, 7/3 and 7/5.
Annie texted Casey on 7/3, 7/5 and 7/16.
Also, IIRC Casey was calling Annie at Don Reid Ford on 6/28.
There is one call from Don Reid Ford to Casey on 6/17.

Hope this helps.

Does any one know the CID codes for cell towers? I know that normally 1 is alpha(north) 2 is beta (southeast) and 3 is gamma(southwest). These i mean are the last digit of the code. These are somewhat consistant like the towyard tower for instance the north side of it pings 21701 and the southwest side pings 21703. But i cant figure out why it would ping 21707 on the on the cell records. My cell phone in engeneering mode reads out cellid's and signalstrength. I drove by several towers and the last digit changes as soon as i pass them.

Does any one know the CID codes for cell towers? I know that normally 1 is alpha(north) 2 is beta (southeast) and 3 is gamma(southwest). These i mean are the last digit of the code. These are somewhat consistant like the towyard tower for instance the north side of it pings 21701 and the southwest side pings 21703. But i cant figure out why it would ping 21707 on the on the cell records. My cell phone in engeneering mode reads out cellid's and signalstrength. I drove by several towers and the last digit changes as soon as i pass them.

I have been looking for definitive information on how to interpret the last digit of the CID, but it was my understanding that the orientation could differ for each tower. Do you have a link to a reference that describes the 1 is alpha(north) 2 is beta (southeast) and 3 is gamma(southwest) orientation? I would like to read through it if you have it.

I will spot-check some of the towers of interest using aerial photos to see if they are consistent. There are two towers within 100 feet of each other that are pinged frequently from the Anthony's, and I have seen their orientations differ slightly.

I have been looking for definitive information on how to interpret the last digit of the CID, but it was my understanding that the orientation could differ for each tower. Do you have a link to a reference that describes the 1 is alpha(north) 2 is beta (southeast) and 3 is gamma(southwest) orientation? I would like to read through it if you have it.

I will spot-check some of the towers of interest using aerial photos to see if they are consistent. There are two towers within 100 feet of each other that are pinged frequently from the Anthony's, and I have seen their orientations differ slightly.

actually i found it on older blog
http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/general-wireless-discussion/63993-decoding-cell-tower-numbers.html

but i find that somewhat consistant , especially with 28.5028444 -81.2863333 i find the same numbers match on my phone and i find that it matches on the cell records 6-16-08 on a trip north and 7-5-08 washing TL's car

Pink,

Yes Casey sent texts to Annie on 6/27, 7/3 and 7/5.
Annie texted Casey on 7/3, 7/5 and 7/16.
Also, IIRC Casey was calling Annie at Don Reid Ford on 6/28.
There is one call from Don Reid Ford to Casey on 6/17.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for this information TexasLil.

On another note - I've asked this before and I thought that the answer was no...But are there any numbers in her logs that suggests that she may have called her Grand-mother in Mt. Dora???

(Someone on another forum is claiming that she called her Grand-mother several times and also that there were some pings from near her home?)

Contact with Casey from Matthew C. Interview With LE July 17, 2008 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

June 19 Matt C. states that Casey called him to inquire if he still leased apartments. She and Tony came to look at one because Tony wanted to break his lease where he was. Matt was not able to show Casey the apartment because she did not have her ID with her. Caylee was not with them. Casey appeared very jovial, upbeat excited to see me again and she hugged me.
Page 718 Lines 17-25 Page 719 Lines 7-12, 20-25 & Page 720 Lines 1-2 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008

July 7Matt C. states that he saw Casey at Subway at University and Goldenrod during his lunch and they spoke. Small talk mainly. Casey told him her boyfriend was out of town and she had his vehicle
Page 714 Lines 6-18 & Page 718 Lines 8-16 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008

July 16 Matt C. states that he received a text message from Casey’s phone about “Caylee being missing”. He text her back asking if she “was serious” and he received a text back ‘It’s a long story, posting on Myspace and Facebook shortly, Pass it on.” He sent text back in response that “he would”. He received a text back saying “thank you” at 9:46AM and that was the last message.
Page 720 Lines 1-17 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008

Entered on Calendar

Thanks so much for this information TexasLil.

On another note - I've asked this before and I thought that the answer was no...But are there any numbers in her logs that suggests that she may have called her Grand-mother in Mt. Dora???

(Someone on another forum is claiming that she called her Grand-mother several times and also that there were some pings from near her home?)

Pink: IIRC, I looked for calls to Mrs. P. some time ago (perhaps at your prompting) thinking about the nonsense calls she commented on in her statement. I didn't turn up anything at that time. Wouldn't hurt to look again.

Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here but have been trying to figure out if the searches co-inside with ping maps and if so which days?

I think I figured out that one of the areas searched would relate to the 6/17th map?

Thanks, don't mean to be a bother.....you are all doing such incredible work with the maps.

Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here but have been trying to figure out if the searches co-inside with ping maps and if so which days?

I think I figured out that one of the areas searched would relate to the 6/17th map?

Thanks, don't mean to be a bother.....you are all doing such incredible work with the maps.

1) Moss Park search near Lake Mary Jane Rd. appears to be associated w/ 7/1.

2) The only ping-specific hits near the south side of the airport I see are on 7/5. There are some on the north side of the airport 6/30, 7/1 & 7/8. IMHO, the airport witness sightings don't seem to fit since the Pontiac was out of action post 6/27. These would have to be during periods of cell ping inactivity, which I am looking @ now.

3) The JB Park pings seem to fit the forensics best, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aggie_C
Back