All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

I'm sorry to be repeating if someone has already answered this question but I've looked and cannot find an answer. I have read that as long as the phone battery is in the phone, that the phone can and does ping. I realize that these pings might not show up on the reports that have been issued but is it possible that LE has additional pings???

I'm sorry to be repeating if someone has already answered this question but I've looked and cannot find an answer. I have read that as long as the phone battery is in the phone, that the phone can and does ping. I realize that these pings might not show up on the reports that have been issued but is it possible that LE has additional pings???

Panther,

The phone will ping a tower every 2-3 minutes while it's on. The phone companies do keep track of these pings but usually only store 24 hours of history due to the enormous amount of data.

It's highly unlikely LE was able to get any pings aside from the call logs.

There are two pings around that time...

9:15 a.m. at Tony's apartment
no more calls until 12:51 p.m. again at Tony's apartment.

Neither are in the area mentioned by Chris S. That's not to say she wasn't there because there are no pings between these two times.

Thanks..Ok does anyone know how far boggy creek area ( the area that is going to be searched and the Chickasaw Trail area is from each other? Also how far is the Chickasaw Trail area is from Tony's apartment? Would the Chickasaw trail ping from Tony's apartment?

I'm thinking that Casey had watched enough crime shows/movies etc. to know that her phone would ping if she brought it with her,so maybe she didn't when doing something illegal.. However I think she may have made a couple mistakes along the way..

This has been on my mind for awhile now. LP says he thinks that Caylee was burried around the airport because of how many times she was texting in that area where the pings are. The only thing that bothers me about this is that they are using the texting pings or whatever to determine where Caylee is. How could Casey have been texting and then burrying Caylee's body at the same time? Shouldn't they be looking for a time frame on the pings/texting to see if she stopped texting in the ping area and then started up again in the same ping area? That might help them find out exactly what area Caylee was burried in.

3833 is a Taxi Company
5765 is a Back line to Gentiva (CA's employer)
The 9899 and 9999 numbers are ATT numbers used for transferring data.

I think this 9899 number deserves more attention. Casey called it on 6/17 at 5:20 p.m. while in the area of JB Park no call duration so it appears no answer. She next calls the number on 6/27 at 1:51 p.m.... Two calls at that time, one lasting .1 min and the second lasting 19 minutes. I don't think it would be a data transfer lasting that long and internet connecting doesn't show up as a phone number.

The number has since been disconnected.

Hi Sleuthers,

Ping maps from June 15th through July 15th are complete and posted.

I am working on July 16th now and unless there is a reason to go beyond July 16th I will stop working on the maps at that point.

Let me know if there is a need to go further.

Thanks for all your inputs and comments.

Hi Sleuthers,

Ping maps from June 15th through July 15th are complete and posted.

I am working on July 16th now and unless there is a reason to go beyond July 16th I will stop working on the maps at that point.

Let me know if there is a need to go further.

Thanks for all your inputs and comments.

Bold by me.

Georgia PI, you've gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY above & beyond the call. I'm not sure what "further" would even look like. :)

Thanks so much for all you've done. :bowdown:

There are two pings around that time...

9:15 a.m. at Tony's apartment
no more calls until 12:51 p.m. again at Tony's apartment.

Neither are in the area mentioned by Chris S. That's not to say she wasn't there because there are no pings between these two times.

Thanks..Ok does anyone know how far boggy creek area ( the area that is going to be searched and the Chickasaw Trail area is from each other? Also how far is the Chickasaw Trail area is from Tony's apartment? Would the Chickasaw trail ping from Tony's apartment?

I'm thinking that Casey had watched enough crime shows/movies etc. to know that her phone would ping if she brought it with her,so maybe she didn't when doing something illegal.. However I think she may have made a couple mistakes along the way..

Chickasaw is a considerable distance to Boggy Creek depending on if you are north or south. Same answer with Tony's apt. The Chickasaw tower does not ping at Tony's apt.

As noted by David918 yesterday, there were no pings in the area of Boggy Creek Rd.

Someone called KCJackie has been studying ping maps and phone calls over on the SM blog and she has noted that KC made several calls to this number:
866-361-4999
This number, when called replies with:
"We're sorry but your service has been temp. suspended due to a past due balance. Enter the wireless number you are calling about."

Do you guys have any record of her calling this number? If so, when she makes those calls, is she making them from her REGULAR cell phone or this there something to indicate that she might be using another phone???

Any thoughts?

Forgive me if you guys have already gone over this...I may have missed it. I remember discussions about this number where we were thinking that it might be an entry code of some sort but don't remember any posts about anything like this.

Chickasaw is a considerable distance to Boggy Creek depending on if you are north or south. Same answer with Tony's apt. The Chickasaw tower does not ping at Tony's apt.

As noted by David918 yesterday, there were no pings in the area of Boggy Creek Rd.
Is it possible that they won't be searching there? That they're just setting up there? Or could they have additional ping information that we haven't seen? None of this is making sense to me!???

Ok so Chris sees her "jogging" there and there are no pings for about three hours, it seems as though that is a place that should be searched. She was not a jogger.Im not sure if at this point she knew that her parents knew about the car yet,they did pick it up on this date.It seems logical that she might have known that she might be getting into trouble as Amy was going to be home(or was home) etc..and she wanted to check the site one last time...
Two questions 1.How far is Chris's house from here? 2. Was this Chickasaw area pinged often?

Someone called KCJackie has been studying ping maps and phone calls over on the SM blog and she has noted that KC made several calls to this number:
866-361-4999
This number, when called replies with:
"We're sorry but your service has been temp. suspended due to a past due balance. Enter the wireless number you are calling about."

Do you guys have any record of her calling this number? If so, when she makes those calls, is she making them from her REGULAR cell phone or this there something to indicate that she might be using another phone???

Any thoughts?

Forgive me if you guys have already gone over this...I may have missed it. I remember discussions about this number where we were thinking that it might be an entry code of some sort but don't remember any posts about anything like this.

Panther she did call this number a few times. I think we decided this is an AT&T call back number when your phone balance is past due and about to be disconnected. She called it once on 6/25 and three times on 7/15. Isn't 7/15 the date she used Amy's account to pay the bill?

CellLogRev9 off to TexasLil for a once-over. Once she's had a chance to find any glaring mistakes will put it up on the fileshare and send link.

There were a handful of data quality errors, but, IMHO, nothing that will have a material effect on work done using prior revisions. This should get everyone on the same rev for awhile.

Special thanks to...
  • JWG for spotting some tough-to-find data quality items and explaining it clearly enough for me to figure out
  • TexasLil, as always, for keeping it all straight...hard to do this rev stuff long-distance, but, somehow she makes it easier than I thought possible.

Ok so Chris sees her "jogging" there and there are no pings for about three hours, it seems as though that is a place that should be searched. She was not a jogger.Im not sure if at this point she knew that her parents knew about the car yet,they did pick it up on this date.It seems logical that she might have known that she might be getting into trouble as Amy was going to be home(or was home) etc..and she wanted to check the site one last time...
Two questions 1.How far is Chris's house from here? 2. Was this Chickasaw area pinged often?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Chris S. sighting on JULY 15th? I know KC dismissed it and said it wasn't her (not that anything she says should be taken as fact). Anyway this was the day it hit the fan at the A's house.

I don't remember any specific area on Chickasaw where he stated he possibly saw her, but it would be highly unlikely she would be on Chickasaw if she was staying at Lazzaros place. It is almost 3 miles from his apt. to Chickasaw and Colonial.

Anyway, Chris S. lives a mile or so from Chickasaw between Lake Underhill Rd. and Curry Ford Rd. Don't really see her being down that far if she was on foot.

As far as the ping, several towers, including the one at Chickasaw and Lake Underhill have pinged as well as the 2 towers on S. Goldenrod Rd. These will all ping if you travel either Chickasaw Tr. or Goldenrod Rd, depending on the cell traffic at any given time.

CellLogRev9 off to TexasLil for a once-over. Once she's had a chance to find any glaring mistakes will put it up on the fileshare and send link.

There were a handful of data quality errors, but, IMHO, nothing that will have a material effect on work done using prior revisions. This should get everyone on the same rev for awhile.

Special thanks to...
  • JWG for spotting some tough-to-find data quality items and explaining it clearly enough for me to figure out
  • TexasLil, as always, for keeping it all straight...hard to do this rev stuff long-distance, but, somehow she makes it easier than I thought possible.

Bond,

Just made a few minor changes and sent back. All else is good so let's upload and share rev 9!!!

Special thanks to you and JWG for all the help. Teamwork is great!

Lil

Originally Posted by JWG in the Ping Map for June 17, 2008 Thread by mistake

I imported about half the ping files created by GeorgiaPI into a single kmz file for use in Google Earth. The advantage of doing so is one can simply click on the "places" of interest on the left, places being individual days of interest. That way one can turn on multiple days if desired, or turn of times / locations if things get too cluttered.

The other advantage of using Google Earth rather than Google Maps is that it is much easier to get directions from one place to the other by clicking on the location icons.

Either tomorrow or Saturday I can import all of the files and make available to the broader community. I had not done all of them because I was focusing only on a narrow time frame.

A lot of people don't use Google Earth, so I created it in Google maps so that everyone could view them.

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

Contact with Casey Jeff H. Sr. & Melissa H. Interview With LE on July 16, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...0july 16.pdf
These are the parents of Jeff H. that Casey claimed had introduced her to ZG.

July 16 M&M H. state that they received a phone call from an Anthony Casey at 5:00AM and did not pick up the phone they did not recognize the name and thought it was a wrong number. [it is not clear who made this call; Casey, Lee or LE]
Page 1640 Lines 8-9, Page 1641 Line 5, Page 1642 Lines 24-25 & Page 1643 Lines 1-11 Jeff H. Sr. & Melissa H. Interview With LE on 7/162008
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...0july 16.pdf

Contact with Casey from Maria Kissh Interview With LE July 17, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

June 10,11,12 Maria K. states that she saw Caylee only once at Tony L. apartment about 7:00PM but is not sure of the exact date. Clint H. was also there at the same time. Caylee actually opened the apartment door. She was also alone on the balcony of the apartment while Casey was in Tony’s room.
Page 785 Lines 14-18 & Page 786 Lines 1-22 & Page 787 Lines 5-9 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that this is the last time she saw Casey. Casey had stayed with Tony the entire weekend and Casey had told her Caylee was with the nanny at the beach.
Page 787 Lines 18-25 & Page 788 Lines 1-8 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that Casey had gone out with them in a big group [Fusion is mentioned in context with this date on page 792]
Page 791 Lines 25 & Page 792 Lines 1-2 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 27 Maria K. states that Casey went to Fusion for a white party that night but Clint and her did not go they went someplace else.
Page 792 Lines 8-10 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

July 3 Maria K. states that Casey had told her a couple of weeks earlier that she was coming to the Dragon Room but she never did. [25 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 843-8600]
Page 792 Lines 17-25 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Contact With Casey from Jeff H.Interview With LE July 24, 2008 (Dated at bottom of transcript July 17, 2008)

July 1 Jeff H. states that this is when he saw Casey at Waterford Al house with the 5 other dudes.
Page 873 Lines 23-25 Jeff H Interview With LE 7/24/2008 (Dated at bottom of transcript July 17, 2008)

July 1 Jeff H. states that Casey was drinking beer
Page 869 Lines 1-2 Jeff H Interview With LE 7/24/2008 (Dated at bottom of transcript July 17, 2008)

July 1 Jeff states that one of the guys that Casey was with was Sean D.
Page 869 Lines 6-7 Jeff H Interview With LE 7/24/2008 (Dated at bottom of transcript July 17, 2008)

Entered on Calendar

Contact With Casey Dante S. Interview with LE September 8, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/dante salati sept8.pdf

July 1 Dante say Casey at Millers Al House. He was there with a mutual friend Brandon S. who had come into town. Sean D., Cory S. Daniel and a couple other people. Brandon came from North Carolina and is in the Military. We get together three or four times a year. Sometimes Casey comes with them other times she does not. She was there and she behaved normally to him.
Page 1727 Lines 1-25, Page 1728 Lines 1 & Page Lines 16-17 Dante S Interview with LE 9/ 8/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/dante salati sept8.pdf

Entered on Calendar

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member