All Kyron Horman Searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner and I, having seen the unusually high water in already swift rivers, suspect that if he'd gone into open water, he'd be in Astoria by now. I know they've been checking marshland on SI, in which case he'd stay put. But the Columbia and Willamette rivers are huge and fast. All dams are upstream, and the river is very wide from here to the ocean. :(

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dams_in_the_Columbia_River_watershed[/ame]

My partner and I, having seen the unusually high water in already swift rivers, suspect that if he'd gone into open water, he'd be in Astoria by now. I know they've been checking marshland on SI, in which case he'd stay put. But the Columbia and Willamette rivers are huge and fast. All dams are upstream, and the river is very wide from here to the ocean. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dams_in_the_Columbia_River_watershed

I am so worried that like in so many other cases, that he will never be found. I can't imagine the feeling a parent must have not knowing. Always hoping.

They needed those dogs out on Sauvie Island days and days ago if you ask me...about five units - positioned at various points on the island - but from a friend on the island no sightings of dogs ever out there...only police on horses...

The media have had pictures of at least one cadaver/rescue dog trained for water work working around Sauvie and other places in a boat. One picture seemed to be right under the bridge.

Have they used cadaver dogs to fond Kyron yet?

They are using dogs, I read it on the searchers blog in the link up thread. One is a golden retreiver named Mara and I don;t know who the other one is. Mara is SAR and also cadaver trained.

I am so worried that like in so many other cases, that he will never be found. I can't imagine the feeling a parent must have not knowing. Always hoping.

Yes, and on top of hoping, you know there must be complete and utter dread, because once a body is found, all hope is gone. What an unbelieveably nightmare it must be. My heart goes out to them all, no parent should have to go through this kind of anguish.

abbie

Not only that, but while they are hoping he is alive, they are worrying about what is happening to him. I would be tortured by thoughts of my child being hurt and me being helpless to stop it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5321651&postcount=354"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?[/ame]
local cyclemama just posted in the dream thread (^link^) that they are moving the search back toward the school area. I am not seeing anything reported yet

eta: not sure if it is LE search... will update when I find out from cyclemama

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?
local cyclemama just posted in the dream thread (^link^) that they are moving the search back toward the school area. I am not seeing anything reported yet

eta: not sure if it is LE search... will update when I find out from cyclemama
There wasn't a lot of actual search activity apparent Saturday, but there was some. A KOIN Local 6 crew did see a couple of search and rescue crews near the school. Law enforcement officers refused to divulge where they were headed or what they were doing. However, investigators did confirm that they were still searching for Kyron Horman

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...on-His-Stepmother/RmbSiibLPkWFfkVIiqD7rw.cspx

If he is found on or near school grounds, I think it must have been due to an accident or a stranger.

I just don't see SM being the perp in that circumstance, because it seems to me that she would move away from the school.

If LE returns to original searching area, that will really make me think they are completely lost as to what happened to Kyron...

Does any one know where they are searching right now for Kyron?

Does any one know where they are searching right now for Kyron?

I don't even know if they still ARE searching....wonder what the next "natural progression" that LE has been using in this case is? :waitasec:

I don't even know if they still ARE searching....wonder what the next "natural progression" that LE has been using in this case is? :waitasec:
I don't know.I would think it would be a recovery search now.It probably should have been awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member