ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Posted this on the thread about the new videos of Caylee.
The video on MySpace of Caylee with Great Grandpa the day before she went missing is tagged "the child". All others are tagged with personalined info. Since some believe that there are movie connections here I thought I would search for "The Child" as a long shot. What I found is creepy if nothing else - may mean nothing, may mean something. Who knows anymore with this case. -----

The Child (L'Infant)

The script is about 2 young youths that aren't yet mature already carrying the burden of taking care of their own baby. Unemployed, without any good prospect of a real future, school droppers and not having reached maturity, they went on living just for the moment. The father is just a young, dull and irresponsible teenager that lives thru schemes and small petty crimes. The mother, looking as a 12 years old girl, thrives to support the child and don't discourage the way of living of her "husband", seen by her as fair and needed to aid their life.

The film focuses also on the illegal and dark commerce of adoption and selling of children, which is by the way what the boy will do to gain a load of money...

The movie then runs to decadence, regret, awareness of childish mistakes and bad options that, without surprise, would lead to an expected nightmare... jail.

How strange, coincidence? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Respectfully- there are other threads that this thread can fit into....there is one dedicated to movies. Would like to see this merged with the ones the posters are already veiwing.

Sorry not a movie but a book Too Little Too late by Victoria Christopher. After reading the doc's in Amy's stmt she was telling LE something about Casey's myspace (I think) she was cut off by LE with another question but I looked up too lttle too late. It is about a Sociopath who has a baby, she lies and manipulates. Wants this man who she hopes will accept her child.... read the reviews and thought this could be Casey.

The thing about this is if she wanted to make up a good lie, she could've easily done so. She could've said that Zani threatened to kill Caylee if she reported it. Instead she said Zani was really nice and when she supposedly talked to Caylee, she was happy. At that point she could've lied and said Zenaida threatened her...and that's why she kept silent. She could've made up a fake "script" to show police or made her lies a little more believable. If she was going to base it on a movie or use a movie as her guide, she wouldn't of told the detectives her lame story. That's why I think this girl is really dumb or severely mentally ill. When I hear Cindy speak, I see it too.

The Exorcist

"Do you know what she did", your %#$ daughter "?

Posted this on the thread about the new videos of Caylee.
The video on MySpace of Caylee with Great Grandpa the day before she went missing is tagged "the child". All others are tagged with personalined info. Since some believe that there are movie connections here I thought I would search for "The Child" as a long shot. What I found is creepy if nothing else - may mean nothing, may mean something. Who knows anymore with this case. -----

The Child (L'Infant)

The script is about 2 young youths that aren't yet mature already carrying the burden of taking care of their own baby. Unemployed, without any good prospect of a real future, school droppers and not having reached maturity, they went on living just for the moment. The father is just a young, dull and irresponsible teenager that lives thru schemes and small petty crimes. The mother, looking as a 12 years old girl, thrives to support the child and don't discourage the way of living of her "husband", seen by her as fair and needed to aid their life.

The film focuses also on the illegal and dark commerce of adoption and selling of children, which is by the way what the boy will do to gain a load of money...

The movie then runs to decadence, regret, awareness of childish mistakes and bad options that, without surprise, would lead to an expected nightmare... jail.
~shivers~

*respectfully snipped*

Unemployed, without any good prospect of a real future, school droppers and not having reached maturity, they went on living just for the moment.
Cindy's myspace blog......"No job, no money, no future....:eek:

The father being immature, irresponsible, and a petty thief could be how Cindy feels about the father of Caylee. Blame the boy.

Could be setting up a baby selling scheme by Caylee's real father?

I dont know, its all just so bizarre!

You may have heard of the Clint Eastwood movie 'Changeling' starring Angelina Jolie. I haven't seen the movie, but I'd heard of the case that it was based on-- I think from a story on public radio. In a roundabout way, the Anthonys could use a ploy based on the movie to try and free Casey.

In the case, a single mother's child is abducted and the police desperate to solve produce an runaway imposter who they say is her abducted child. When she tries to give the child back, they say she's shirking her duty as a mother and throw her in an asylum.

Well turning this story a complete 360... the Anthonys could search for a Caylee look-a-like, then "liberate" her and try to pawn her off as Caylee, and free KC.

Nowadays I doubt this ploy would work, because I'm sure they would test for a DNA confirmation of identity. But since some of the A's have refused DNA sampling in the past, is it possible that as this child's "guardians"-- could they refuse a sample on behalf of the child? Or would the state appoint a guardian ad litem for the child, and compel the child to give a sample?

Not that I think this is a particularly plausible scenario this late in the game, but if they could have hatched this sooner, do you think they might have gotten away with it?

In any case, in the unlikely event that the Anthonys produce Caylee later on-- I know I'd like to see some pretty darn definitive DNA testing done.

The very last word spoken in 'Gone Baby Gone' is . . . Annabelle.

Gone Baby Gone (2007)
Directed by Ben Affleck. With Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman. Two Boston area detectives investigate a little girl's kidnapping, ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/

Anyone want me to check it out?
Im grasping at straws here LOL

This is a really good movie. The child is taken by the mother's brother to protect the child from the mother's drug/alcohol and man abuse. Hmm, just like KC this woman, the mother, had more important things to worry about than her daughter. While she was out drinking and having fun with men, she would leave her daughter all alone. I think the daughter was 3 or 4.

Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

The new photos show Casey without Caylee, arm in arm with her boyfriend, after they chose two movies to rent. One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child, who then can teleport himself

http://www.wftv.com/goinggreen/17841326/detail.html

The very last word spoken in 'Gone Baby Gone' is . . . Annabelle.
In her lie to CA about the Tampa car accident, KC says that Raquel's daughter is also with them. Her name is Annabelle. When KC, Zenaida and Raquel are at the hospital, Juliette watches Caylee and Annabelle at the hotel.

In her lie to CA about the Tampa car accident, KC says that Raquel's daughter is also with them. Her name is Annabelle. When KC, Zenaida and Raquel are at the hospital, Juliette watches Caylee and Annabelle at the hotel.
I just watched this movie last weekend because of this case. Not my kind of movie but I have to wonder why everyone thought that the little girl's doll's name was Mirabelle and then the little girl corrects them at the end . . . is that because the mother didn't even know her own daughter and that is the connection with this case or because of Caylee's doll being left behind? Help!

I was so happy when the little girl was found alive and it made me wish that this was the case for Caylee . . . that she will be found in some undercover cop thing and that evidence was planted in KC's car . . . it may sound like a movie, but isn't this whole case strange enough to leave the mind open to imagination?

This whole case reminds me of a Central Florida version of 'Fargo'

Tragic, sad, forlorn, unthinkable, horrific, quirky, yet (sad to admit it) in some ways darky funny. One of those stories where you just wish one person had made the right decisions, or asked the right questions before everything went so horribly horribly wrong.

With almost everyone in the wrong except LE, who has the sad task of piecing together the threads of a tapestry of tragedy.

But sadly, the "Based on a true story" tag at the beginning-- isn't a lie.

Annabelle was the new doll. Mirabelle had been thrown in the quarry.

In regards to KC using Juliette Lewis name. I posted in the parking lot why I think she used the name.IMO nothing to do with any movies with Juliette in them.
Juliette Lewis band - Juliette Lewis & the Licks guitar player- Emilio Cueto-has links to at least one student from Full Sail where Tony L. goes to school and he -Emilio Cueto- worked at Universal Studios in Orlando. Just an FYI

In regards to KC using Juliette Lewis name. I posted in the parking lot why I think she used the name.IMO nothing to do with any movies with Juliette in them.
Juliette Lewis band - Juliette Lewis & the Licks guitar player- Emilio Cueto-has links to at least one student from Full Sail where Tony L. goes to school and he -Emilio Cueto- worked at Universal Studios in Orlando. Just an FYI
:)

Now that's an interesting connection! Do you know what/who the connection is to Full Sail? Also, do you know when he worked at Universal? Universal is HUGE. Lots of people have worked there...Is there a reason that you think KC would have known any of this?

Now that's an interesting connection! Do you know what/who the connection is to Full Sail? Also, do you know when he worked at Universal? Universal is HUGE. Lots of people have worked there...Is there a reason that you think KC would have known any of this?

Yes- I put it in the parking lot, No, but his BIO says it, and because she worked there, and she knows people that attend Full Sail.

I've noticed on different threads people posting episodes of some shows which had similar babysitter plots.
Lets post them all there and see if there's anything similar.

In lost theres a Juliette.

also, does anyone know when in May she met Tony?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher
Back