All sorts of people suing casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope there's some way to go after Baez for taking taxpayer money to prosecute a murder trial that he knew was an accident! I see still him standing next to KC nagging the media and everyone watching to treat her as the innocent mother of a kidnapped child!

She will be back in the crime world news, just wait.

I agree with your statement. Lying, cheating, stealing are part of her makeup, she doesn't know any other way to exist. Hopefully all of these lawsuits will gobble up any money she makes off of this and she'll have to rely on others to take care of her, again. She'll eventually resort to stealing again - I have no doubt about it, she is without conscience or remorse so she'll think nothing of taking what is not hers.

Cindy protected her from scrutiny and discipline her whole life, she can't protect her from the world. But watch, when the money is gone and she's destitute, guess who will be coming back home to mommy.

Well, we will know in approx 30 days how much the state will recoup. The judge will allow for cost for the investigation regarding all four of the convicted counts. Hope its' well into the 6 figures! I hope she spends the rest of her life in litigation!

I am curious about the idea of lawsuits.

Casey never once testified either by written statement or on the stand that:

She was molested.
That Roy Kronk took the body.
That Caylee drowned in the pool.
etc., etc.,

Can she be sued? Really? for things she never said?
Can Baez be sued for defending his client? Are attorneys allowed to lie in OS? Or can he conveniently claim 'lawyer/client privilege' and say he can't reveal what his client told him that led him to make those statements in court?

I hope some of our lawyers can help me out cause I'm really confused.

If we could find the father of the baby....get him to sue for wrongful death....and get Daniel Petrocelli to prosecute.....

I am curious about the idea of lawsuits...

Can she be sued? Really? for things she never said?

She also never said that she always knew where the body was located.

The trial did not provide any proof that she dumped the body in the woods - regardless of what anybody thinks actually happened.

I wonder why the SAO didn't also go for a perjury charge (or something similar) because Casey gave a handwritten statement to law enforcement about Zanny taking Caylee, which was a lie.

WSers should file a class action suit against her...damage to nerves, home life, etc....and I would like to sue her for the 30 pounds I've gained from eating any old junk while sitting in front of this computer trying to make heads or tails of all the lies, counter-lies and re-lies told by the players in this case.

I just had a pleasant thought about money made by KC ... and mismanagement of it ... she already owes IRS for the amount she's evaded paying taxes on ... even if she pays this right away to avoid prosecution, any other future issues of non payment of taxes like hiding money in funds or non-profits could just land her with federal charges against her ... especially with her felony fraud/theft convictions ...

IMO if Baez is gonna be her **** and manage her money for her, it's just a matter of time before they screw up ... I also tend to think IRS is paying close attention to both of them and this case ....

Does anybody remember the case.... I'm foggy on the details, but IIRC, it was a judge who sued his dry cleaners for $54 million over pair of missing pants. The case dragged on and on. And eventually the judge lost. But the dry cleaners went out of business anyway, simply over the sheer court cost. Can you imagine the wasted time? The effort? The pain in the neck over a pair of pants?

Let me address a couple of points. My first point is that people are greedy. Not all people, but some. If they think they can squeeze blood from a stone, they will... to a point of persistence that borders on insanity. If people think there's money to be made from suing Casey, they will. She'll be hounded by lawyers from here to eternity. Just look at anybody that's ever won the lottery. That's why -if they're smart- they keep a good lawyer/financial adviser close at hand. Ask yourself, is Casey that smart? And, if she is- will she take her own advice?

My second point, is that Casey is famous -but in a bad way. People who want to be famous also will want to cling to her (like the "will you marry me" genius outside the courthouse today. Do you think he was serious? Or did he just want to be on tv?) And Casey is the star of her own show. I don't see how she'll want to share the spotlight with any of these leeches.

People who don't want to associate with Casey because they have no desire to become famous- will just want to avoid her. She'll be a pariah to them. Who'll will want a Casey Anthony living next door? Eating at their restaurant? Or marrying into their family?

In summation, it's very possible that lawsuits are just the very beginning of her problems.

She will be back in the crime world news, just wait.

WSers should file a class action suit against her...damage to nerves, home life, etc....and I would like to sue her for the 30 pounds I've gained from eating any old junk while sitting in front of this computer trying to make heads or tails of all the lies, counter-lies and re-lies told by the players in this case.

and don't forget the new monitors....

Yeah, I gained 10 pounds and my husband wants to sue for loss of consortium. :lol:

Wonder how long it will take for the deposition KC gives to Morgan and Morgan on July 19th to be released? If they release it at all. jmo

Wonder how long it will take for the deposition KC gives to Morgan and Morgan on July 19th to be released? If they release it at all. jmo
Oh snap! That's right. Morgan has apparently already served KC in jail. He'll be able to depose her and won't have to pay a time. He'll almost certainly do it on tape.

I know I would like to flipping sue her for causing me emotional distress. :maddening:

Question. Sorry if its already been gone over:) What about the people(Like myself) that donated money to the search for Caylee? Wouldnt what Casey did be Fraud? Knowing her child was not missing, Yet accepting donations for a search that was just a lie?

Does anybody remember the case.... I'm foggy on the details, but IIRC, it was a judge who sued his dry cleaners for $54 million over pair of missing pants. The case dragged on and on. And eventually the judge lost. But the dry cleaners went out of business anyway, simply over the sheer court cost. Can you imagine the wasted time? The effort? The pain in the neck over a pair of pants?

Let me address a couple of points. My first point is that people are greedy. Not all people, but some. If they think they can squeeze blood from a stone, they will... to a point of persistence that borders on insanity. If people think there's money to be made from suing Casey, they will. She'll be hounded by lawyers from here to eternity. Just look at anybody that's ever won the lottery. That's why -if they're smart- they keep a good lawyer/financial adviser close at hand. Ask yourself, is Casey that smart? And, if she is- will she take her own advice?

My second point, is that Casey is famous -but in a bad way. People who want to be famous also will want to cling to her (like the "will you marry me" genius outside the courthouse today. Do you think he was serious? Or did he just want to be on tv?) And Casey is the star of her own show. I don't see how she'll want to share the spotlight with any of these leeches.

People who don't want to associate with Casey because they have no desire to become famous- will just want to avoid her. She'll be a pariah to them. Who'll will want a Casey Anthony living next door? Eating at their restaurant? Or marrying into their family?

In summation, it's very possible that lawsuits are just the very beginning of her problems.

Oh how much I agree!!! This woman is in for it!! Wow, I could write a book about the things that will happen to the baby killer! Shes in the system now, A system that screws you!! She will be on probation, That means is she does ANYTHING wrong she will go back to jail for the felonies. Think of all the peoples lives she ruined, There will be a LINE of people waiting to sue her! Think of all the money lE spent looking for Caylee, And Tim miller.....Millions! Dont think the Grunds wont jump on board, She has ruined SO many lives!! Whatever she has to pay the state, Probation fees, Drug tests, Community service, No passport, Cant vote, Cant get a apartment. Not to mention all the people that would physically harm her just because!! I know what I would do if I saw ICA walking thru my local Target!! Being in the system is a life sentence!! What she did will NEVER go away!! You couldnt PAY me to be this woman! She may get some cash here and there, But shes known thru out the WHOLE country, She will always be looking over her back and NO ONE will ever really respect or trust her!! Sounds like a LONG horrible life to me and she deserves every single bad thing thats coming to her!! Just think.... She will be out there with YOUR kids now, No she wont have a life I could ever envy!! Sorry about the rant:) Jen

She also never said that she always knew where the body was located.

The trial did not provide any proof that she dumped the body in the woods - regardless of what anybody thinks actually happened.

I think SA's big clue was the stinky trunk that smelled like a pig (no blanket) or a human body. This was from defense's witness who tested with a pig in a trunk. And SA also assumed you would not conclude that Caylee walked down there herself after she "drowned".

Did LDB ever bring up the pings/text messages/computer activity that was pretty active the day of the 16th? That is pretty damning that there was on accidential death that day.

Only book I would ever consider buying is one that followed the timeline of her calls/texts/IM's, etc. during those 31 days. Anything from the A's, the defense would be a lie and not worth reading. jmo

Could JG, AH and TL sue CA and GA for defamation? They all had lawyers after all....I'm wondering if they would wait until after KC's trial was over?

I wish all the men who slept with Casey around the time that she got pregnant, would come out of the woodwork and ask for a paternity test. Perhaps the father could be found and a wrongful death suit filed!

Let's see sometime between mid/late Oct through Nov. 2004 all guys who were with her come forward and try to collect money and or nail her in a different way. Can they legally demand a Daddy test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member