Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:
I thought LB's attorney gave us more than a hint on how she was gonna backpeddle her way through yesterday's deposition. Wonder if she said it was Mort who got his wires crossed and that she just signed a flawed document? But:waitasec:, there is still the matter of phoning Joe Jordan and suggesting,they had searched together. Well Jordan isn't exactly Mr Consistent, so the State might not be too concerned about him.

Next item.....how does she explain searching two distinct areas, a few miles apart, in one day and having TES paperwork to prove it? BUSTED?... Yep, seriously.

Wasn't LB the star witness Macaluso referred to over a year ago when he announced Casey Anthony was innocent and they could prove it. Didn't the original and subsequent motions for the TES records all allude to a certain team leader who searched the exact spot but those sinister TES agents for the State conspired to keep that to themselves. Whoever authored those motions didn't mince their words. The inference was clear and was not lost on Tim Miller or Mark Nejame.

I think Miss Buchanan is in big trouble and her limited "use" immunity under her subpoena is going to be what saves her from some serious charges.

Surely now, Baez will give up on this desperate canvassing of irrelevant TES searchers. It was never going to fly anyway. Too many credible witnesses who have said the area was under water. And my money's on the bug man and the botanist to blow Baez's crazy notions into orbit.

Back to the drawing board for Jose Baez. Or a very overdue, straight talk with his client. :bang::

Good morning! Welcome here!

Testimony May Be Falling Apart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/25830668/index.html

Shout Halleluja! Come on , get happy! Happy days are here again. The skies above are clear again. Happy times. Happy nights. Happy days are here again!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf53oFb4IKA[/ame]

God bless Texas Equusearch, all of you who volunteered, all of you who donate and all of you who pray.
View attachment Joint Stipulation & Order Regarding Review of Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch.pdf
I just got on last night and saw this about Laura and was so thrilled. I read all of your concerns about the personal information being stored in the cell phones, and the introducing the caller as being from the courthouse. I did pass it on to Mark, and the media. My Grandmother used to teach us, "If you don't speak up, not even God will hear you".

This is not my professional, rather, this is my personal opinion, if any of you feel even remotely uncomfortable with anything that you are being asked or that your private information is being used outside the scope of the judge's order, contact Mark. That will not stand. Never in the history of this case do you have a better lawyer and a better judge watching out for fundamental fairness. You are not alone. It is your home, your phone, your time...for the one who hung up on them....how perfectly American!

And may I add what I feel is most shocking (in my sarcastic tone) is that the defense is NOT crying to LE to find the person or persons who did this to Caylee. No outcry for Caylee. None, zippo, nada.

So JB wants JQ Public and the courts to believe Zanny took Caylee in June, hid her, murdered her, went into the Anthony compound removed trash bags, laundry bags, heart stickers, Caylee's personal items and duct tape from the A compound, stole the Pontiac from Amscot, put Calyee's body in the laundry, afixed the heart sticker on the duct tape wrapped securely across Caylee's face and hair, stuffed Caylee into the trash bags from the A compound into the Pontiac, put the Pontiac back at Amscots next to the dumster, returned to the Pontiac, removed Caylee's body and cleaned the truck as best they could of evidence, kept Caylee's body wrapped in trash bags in the laundry bag at an unknown location, waited until ICA was jailed and THEN put Caylee's body wrapped in black trash bags, stuffed into the laundry bag into the woods 12 houses from the A compound in Aug 08 ???????

IS THIS WHAT JB WANTS JQ PUBLIC AND LE TO BELIEVE...... unbelievable I say

And may I add what I feel is most shocking (in my sarcastic tone) is that the defense is NOT crying to LE to find the person or persons who did this to Caylee. No outcry for Caylee. None, zippo, nada.

So JB wants JQ Public and the courts to believe Zanny took Caylee in June, hid her, murdered her, went into the Anthony compound removed trash bags, laundry bags, heart stickers, Caylee's personal items and duct tape from the A compound, stole the Pontiac from Amscot, put Calyee's body in the laundry, afixed the heart sticker on the duct tape wrapped securely across Caylee's face and hair, stuffed Caylee into the trash bags from the A compound into the Pontiac, put the Pontiac back at Amscots next to the dumster, returned to the Pontiac, removed Caylee's body and cleaned the truck as best they could of evidence, kept Caylee's body wrapped in trash bags in the laundry bag at an unknown location, waited until ICA was jailed and THEN put Caylee's body wrapped in black trash bags, stuffed into the laundry bag into the woods 12 houses from the A compound in Aug 08 ???????

IS THIS WHAT JB WANTS JQ PUBLIC AND LE TO BELIEVE...... unbelievable I say

YES!!!!! And all this was going on while KC was having the time of her life. No cares, no worries. Boy, ZG "teaching KC a lesson" sure backfired on Nanny. KC faux attitude, "Well Nanny, you took her now you can keep her." Sure makes PERFECT sense. If your name happens to be Anthony that is. jmo

I am wondering about something. I volunteered 3 different times with TES, once in September and twice in November. A friend of mine volunteered in November but Not in September. Interesting to note that she has not received a call from the defense.

Does this mean they aren't calling anyone from the November searches because they are concentrating on trying to prove there was no water around in September but don't care if there was water in November. I hope I made sense with that last sentence.

Those of you who received calls - did you volunteer more than once and what month and/or months did you volunteer?

I am wondering about something. I volunteered 3 different times with TES, once in September and twice in November. A friend of mine volunteered in November but Not in September. Interesting to note that she has not received a call from the defense.

Does this mean they aren't calling anyone from the November searches because they are concentrating on trying to prove there was no water around in September but don't care if there was water in November. I hope I made sense with that last sentence.

Those of you who received calls - did you volunteer more than once and what month and/or months did you volunteer?

We volunteered in Nov. and only on Saturday.

I volunteered in Nov., I couldn't get away from work in Sept.

We were at the "big" search in Nov only.

Once SA proves that little Caylee's body was in the trunk of ICA's car it will not matter who searched where because LE had possession of the car in July so that proves that Caylee died before the day in July when the car was taken into possession by LE. ICA was the only person who had possession of her car so even if they were to prove that the body was put there later (which is bull and they cannot prove) they would still have to explain why ICA was driving around with her child's dead body in her car. So give it up JB and stop harrassing these searchers who gave them time (unlike the Anthonys who never searched once) to find little Caylee.

Testimony May Be Falling Apart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/25830668/index.html

We knew this would happen. When the question clearly is me or them, folks ...even hardened mafia members...chose themselves one hundred percent of the time. Her Joyesque misguided idea of helping her friend Cindy was very short lived when faced with charges. The witness has fallen apart alright,to Humpty Dumpty proportions.
Go Kathi Belich!!!!

We knew this would happen. When the question clearly is me or them, folks ...even hardened mafia members...chose themselves one hundred percent of the time. Her Joyesque misguided idea of helping her friend Cindy was very short lived when faced with charges. The witness has fallen apart alright,to Humpty Dumpty proportions.
Go Kathi Belich!!!!

I am really looking forward to the day that the Guilty Verdict is handed down and Baez leaves the Court to face....... Kathi Belich!

Any of you who received phone calls, please pm Levi Page , he would love to have you call into his next show about Casey.

I think it is important to shine the light on what is going on, so that others who may not be members here are aware of these defense tactics. Thank you in advance!

View attachment tes phone calls.pdf

I suspect the defense is finally going to get around to completing their TES calls. I just want to reiterate that you are not under subpoena, you may or may not speak to anyone who contacts you by phone or who shows up at your door, at your pleasure. If you do speak to the defense investigators you are well within your rights to answer simply yes or no. Chit chat about your family, your life, your work is wholly irrelevant and designed to lull you into a false comfort. If your honest answer is the area was under water, that should end the line of questioning. You have the right to ask the PI if you can record the conversation. You have the right to hang up or not take the call in the first place. A private investigator is not a law enforcement officer, a federal agent or any member, employee or representative of the court regardless if they are sitting inside the courthouse walls placing a call. They have no authority over you, real or imagined.

If you feel the PI is asking or doing anything inappropriate or outside of the rules the judge set out in the agreed order, contact Mark and or report it to the State Attorney's office at once, take down the person's full name, date and time and write down what they said or asked you as close to verbatim as possible. Under no set of circumstances do your minor children have to answer any questions of a PI without your specific knowledge and permssion. IMO

Any of you who received phone calls, please pm Levi Page , he would love to have you call into his next show about Casey.

I think it is important to shine the light on what is going on, so that others who may not be members here are aware of these defense tactics. Thank you in advance!

I'll most likely do a show after Thanksgiving, next week about this. So if you guys want to PM ME, feel free. Or send me a email @ Levi.H.Page@Gmail.com

Thank you so much!

I got a call today and I searched in November the big 2 day search ....
My husband searched also but they asked for me ....
I was at WalMart shopping when I took the call and the first question was Was I ever on and did I ever search Suburban.... Do I know anyone who searched there? ( paraphasing)
He said that he was either at/from the Court House and I asked is this Baez/or Baez group....and he said he was working for them and was with the defense team....

Yikes ...I immediately relived all the negative comments I had written about KC and felt a little uncomfortable... kinda like talking to the enemy....

I also got a call on Wed. the 24th. It went somethng like this, "We are calling TES searchers in regards to the Casey Anthony case". I asked her name, she gave it to me, and I asked are you with the defense team. She said yes. I said "put Baez or Mason on the line. She replied they were not there. I replied, don't call me again until I can speak to one or the other and hung up on her.

I also got a call on Wed. the 24th. It went somethng like this, "We are calling TES searchers in regards to the Casey Anthony case". I asked her name, she gave it to me, and I asked are you with the defense team. She said yes. I said "put Baez or Mason on the line. She replied they were not there. I replied, don't call me again until I can speak to one or the other and hung up on her.

I *LOVE* it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members