All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deandaniellws said:
Yes, I started a thread a couple of months ago about her being pregnant again.
:( Stupid girl.
Okay, I just posted a line over at the thread you started d & d.......

HeartofTexas said:
I looked for that thread but couldn't find it, so went ahead and started a new one.
I was really hoping that I was wrong and that the girl had more sense than to get pregnant again by the two timing, no talent, needing a bath loser! Guess I over estimated her IQ power. :doh:

I'm thinking she was still pretty flabby a couple of months ago and now that she's further along it's firming up the flab :D

Awww guys...this could be a happy time for her...
Boy, if people found out I was pregnant and reacted like it was so bad...I would feel awful...and ya know everyone, everywhere is going "ugh!"
She's human.
I know Brit's been under scrutiny for a couple things that have happened lately w/SP. Thank goodness he is OK. New motherhood can trying...she's learning...and doing it in front of everyone...she'll make mistakes. Lord knows I have, most parents have.

I like her and I think she truly loves her baby. She has the money to raise a whole slew of youngin's, so if the spirit moves her, why not? At least my tax dollars aren't paying for them...:silenced:

Now K Fed...yuck...I think he's an oppurtunist with some stellar sperm :eek: ...she needs to dump him.

If it's true, I wish for her another healthy, adorable child.

deandaniellws said:
I was really hoping that I was wrong and that the girl had more sense than to get pregnant again by the two timing, no talent, needing a bath loser! Guess I over estimated her IQ power. :doh:

LOL deandaniellws, I just love your description of Kevin! :laugh:

I have been sure all along that Kevin was lacking in about everything including "IQ power", but now I feel the same way about Britney. She can't even take care of one baby, now she is going to have another one!! :eek:
Two visits from Social Services within the last couple of months!! I see some red flags.

So how many kids will Federline have after now? 4 or 5? Such trash IMO. And Brittany is supporting him. I wonder if she pays his child support for the others or if their moms had money and thats why he never worries about birth control.

Otherwise I wish her the best cause it is a done deal.

Tom'sGirl said:
I'm thinking she was still pretty flabby a couple of months ago and now that she's further along it's firming up the flab :D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Becba said:
So how many kids will Federline have after now? 4 or 5? Such trash IMO. And Brittany is supporting him. I wonder if she pays his child support for the others or if their moms had money and thats why he never worries about birth control.

Otherwise I wish her the best cause it is a done deal.
Britt not only pays his CS, but she bought his ex gf a house for the children.
:rolleyes: If you want my opinion, I think Shar is much better off with the fool gone. Shar made out like a bandit IMO! LOL~~~ :laugh:

Okay here's my :twocents: take on this entire Britney thing.

I personally could give a Rat's behind how many kids she has, or who she has father them, or who she supports.

My only thought is that she can afford to have someone else take care of them when she goes on her Coffee Fix runs, and for the kids sake should do so in the future instead of acting like an air head teenager, which she isn't!

Tom'sGirl said:
Okay here's my :twocents: take on this entire Britney thing.

I personally could give a Rat's behind how many kids she has, or who she has father them, or who she supports.

My only thought is that she can afford to have someone else take care of them when she goes on her Coffee Fix runs, and for the kids sake should do so in the future instead of acting like an air head teenager, which she isn't!
Agreed. Those poor children.....
:silenced:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mom2threestooges said:
I got pregnant at 8 weeks post-partum (by accident...it only takes one time girls!) and though my boys are best friends now at 7 and 6 years old, those first few years I thought I would literally be found crying in the corner one day by my husband. That little girl does not know how to parent yet, much less commando-parent.
:blowkiss:

From one commando parent to another, bless your heart!!! I did the SAME thing although I did it on purpose :confused: . Instinctively I knew that I would never get myself pregnant again if I didn't do it again straight away.. and I was right- I've been successfully un-pregnant ever since. Mine are also 6 and 7, also boys... and you must have had luck on your side. Most days I wonder if they'll EVER even be civil! :p They're good boys, but it's because between my husband and I- we nearly lost our minds doing it when they were really little- but we are GOOD parents. Teaching love and respect and humility and kindness. I don't know that Brittany doesn't know how to do that, but dang... it's a hard job. Parenting children is tough, any way you slice it- but having two so close together (not quite 11 months apart) is a whole other world.

And yes.. I think there were a couple days where my husband actually DID find me in the corner talking to myself... :doh:

ETA: I saw this first post from mom2threestooges, and had to quote and respond. But then I read the rest of the posts... and holy cow there are a lot of us crazy people out there with kids so close in age! I thought I was the last one on the planet! And yes... people constantly ask if they're twins, although, if you ask me, they look day and night different. I guess it's that they're so close in size.

I'm glad to know there are more women out there that did this, I'm not the only one! :angel:

Um.... back to the topic. How do we know she's pregnant for sure? I haven't seen that anywhere.... I guess I'll go searching for the news..

Has it really been confirmed that Britney is pregnant? I just saw pics of her in a magazine and she was getting a haircut and it looked like she had bleached her hair and it seemed like she was planning to do all sorts of things with her career. It didn't appear that she is expecting.

txsvicki said:
Has it really been confirmed that Britney is pregnant? I just saw pics of her in a magazine and she was getting a haircut and it looked like she had bleached her hair and it seemed like she was planning to do all sorts of things with her career. It didn't appear that she is expecting.
She is pregnant. It has been reported since the middle of Feb.

My two boys are really close in age also. When asked if they were twins...I always responded with,"no, they are not twins, they are sooners." I had this one "sooner" than I should have after the first one. LOL! :p

michelle said:
I cant believe that girl is pregnant again, but then again she said she didnt want to be "old" when she had kids and lord knows she has the money for a nanny.
"Old"??!! What is she, 23,24? She has LOADS of time! Oh well, up to her I suppose, but why the rush?

Now the guy is gonna have 4 kids that he can't support. He's so gross. Britney should have had protected sex with him. No tellin' where his winkie has been.

Brit fires Nanny

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12397031/

In reading all the different news sources I do, I've only seen the one article in US Weekly posted above hinting Brit is pregnant. I'm thinking it's not true. Surely there would be other sources reporting that info as well.

Jules said:
Brit fires Nanny

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12397031/

In reading all the different news sources I do, I've only seen the one article in US Weekly posted above hinting Brit is pregnant. I'm thinking it's not true. Surely there would be other sources reporting that info as well.

From day one when she got pregnant she said she wasn't gonna have a nanny, was gonna raise this child herself.
What happened to that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA