All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a hell of alot of backbone and takes her away from hollywood.

Yes, that's what it would require, but Britney's bodyguards have said she won't allow her parents on her property. She's an adult...how do you take her away when she's being guarded and she's smack in the middle of drug addiction.

I guess they could try to trick her into showing up for an intervention- but they would need to trick her I think. She is not wanting to get well right now, imo.

I know she is a so called Adult. But I would lie to her and say we were going to the Hyde and take her somewhere. Flippin do what you have to do to save your child. Like Carroll Connor use to say before he died, how do you keep your kids off drugs? ANY WAY YOU CAN. She is so Bi-Polar. She truly has not a clue on what she is doing. Drugs and booze don't help it. TICK TOCK.
I deal with these types -$ kids alot at school. Some are so sick and self medicate and just don't care. But she does have family that cares. She needs to go away and get the cell phone and so called friends and posse away. She needs some alone time. I would take her to Alaska. Can't go to far there.

Isn't there another hearing today for Britney and Kevin?????

Actually there is something you can do even though they are adults..I remember Martin Sheen doing something for one of his sons that had alot of drug/alcohol problems.

Yes, that's what it would require, but Britney's bodyguards have said she won't allow her parents on her property. She's an adult...how do you take her away when she's being guarded and she's smack in the middle of drug addiction.

I guess they could try to trick her into showing up for an intervention- but they would need to trick her I think. She is not wanting to get well right now, imo.

i think the children are safe with their father....everyone, family included, must sit back and wait for bottom to hit. if she didn't hit bottom losing her kids, well, she's not ready for intervention.....instead of hitting bottom, she checks into a hotel with a miniskirt showing her as* off and then goes and gets a drivers license. wow, is that all is takes to get your kids back, a california drivers license?

i think the children are safe with their father....everyone, family included, must sit back and wait for bottom to hit. if she didn't hit bottom losing her kids, well, she's not ready for intervention.....instead of hitting bottom, she checks into a hotel with a miniskirt showing her as* off and then goes and gets a drivers license. wow, is that all is takes to get your kids back, a california drivers license?
It was one of the things the judge asked her to do.

I know she is a so called Adult. But I would lie to her and say we were going to the Hyde and take her somewhere. Flippin do what you have to do to save your child. Like Carroll Connor use to say before he died, how do you keep your kids off drugs? ANY WAY YOU CAN. She is so Bi-Polar. She truly has not a clue on what she is doing. Drugs and booze don't help it. TICK TOCK.
I deal with these types -$ kids alot at school. Some are so sick and self medicate and just don't care. But she does have family that cares. She needs to go away and get the cell phone and so called friends and posse away. She needs some alone time. I would take her to Alaska. Can't go to far there.

Unfortunately, those who are Bi-Polar often don't realize they have any problems. They tend to blame those around them for their problems.

My oldest daughter is Bi-Polar, and she refuses to take medication and makes life incredibly difficult on the family, especially her boyfriend.

K-Fed Retains Custody -- Brit Gets Visitation

Kevin Federline will retain custody of his children and Britney will get monitored visitation -- this after a court hearing lasting nearly three hours.

There's another hearing on October 26.

More at link

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/03/k-fed-retains-custody-brit-gets-visitation/

Another article:

Brit Better Be There!

The Spears-Federline court hearing has just concluded, and it looks like things are looking good for Fed-Ex. The judge has ordered that both parties --Britney that means YOU -- must appear at the next hearing on October 26.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/03/brit-better-be-there/

Nancy Grace covered this today. She made light of a couple of allegations against Britney (feeding her children coke & junk food). It really irks me when she doesn't have her facts straight. Didn't we hear that, yeah, she was giving them soda BUT it was in their baby bottle so that their little teeth were rotting?

Nancy Grace covered this today. She made light of a couple of allegations against Britney (feeding her children coke & junk food). It really irks me when she doesn't have her facts straight. Didn't we hear that, yeah, she was giving them soda BUT it was in their baby bottle so that their little teeth were rotting?
The sugars from juices rot little teeth too! I don't see a problem with kids having a little soda now and again - contains mostly corn syrup, just like juices. At least I don't think it's considered child abuse.

NG is so lame.

As far as juice in bottles, that's why nutritionists suggest parents wait until a child can drink from a cup to start juice. Funny, I never heard any health care worker talk about soda pop for a baby.

Britney didn't even show up for the hearing which shows how much getting her kids back means to her.

LKL is covering Britney too. He reported that Kevin appeared in court wearing an eye patch.....and Britney gave Kevin the kids a day early. That is not the usual. Most parents who are loosing custody hold on to their little ones as long as possible.

LKL is covering Britney too. He reported that Kevin appeared in court wearing an eye patch.....and Britney gave Kevin the kids a day early. That is not the usual. Most parents who are loosing custody hold on to their little ones as long as possible.

Agree. In fact, most parents go against court orders and refuse to give their children up.

It sounds as if Britney doesn't really want them.

The sugars from juices rot little teeth too! I don't see a problem with kids having a little soda now and again - contains mostly corn syrup, just like juices. At least I don't think it's considered child abuse.

To be honest, I've never heard of anyone giving their kids pop in a bottle before this. I agree sugar in juice can rot teeth as well but I've heard the acids in pop can weaken the enamel.
I suppose anything in moderation is ok but if the child's teeth are rotting it sounds like (to me) there's a major problem. More like negligence than abuse, I guess.

NG is so lame.

As far as juice in bottles, that's why nutritionists suggest parents wait until a child can drink from a cup to start juice. Funny, I never heard any health care worker talk about soda pop for a baby.

Britney didn't even show up for the hearing which shows how much getting her kids back means to her.

That's a good idea about juice in a cup. I think that's what I did but it's been sooooo long. One of those cups with a holey spout.
I do remember being advised not to lay my babies down with a bottle of milk! Because the baby would doze on and off, the milk would be sitting in the mouth and that was apparently bad for the teeth.

i heard something yesterday that i didn't believe.....maybe britney is sabatoging herself with what the judge ordered because she doesn't want her children. i thought it was ridiculous. but after not showing up today - i really wonder. i know an earthquake wouldn't have kept me from a courtroom for a custody hearing on my children. alas, brit was at a gas station, waving to the press, as the court hearing was going on. maybe not showing up is her way of protecting the children....knowing she is not capable right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910