All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she on? Herion? That would explain her performance. Gotta say she obviously wanted children and when her marriage was failing she went off the deep end. I think she has had a break down and needs in house help. Kevin willnot be a good father, all he does is *advertiser censored* around. Let her mom take the kids and Brit go into a mental health facility.
Yeah, cause her Mom did such a great job with Britney!

TMZ has learned that reports of an FBI investigation into a plot to kill Kevin Ferderline are completely untrue -- however, an LAPD investigation was conducted in the past.

According to LAPD, the department opened an investigation into a threat on Federline's life nearly two months ago, but the case was closed due to insufficient evidence.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/17/fbi-says-k-fed-death-threat-story-is-bs/#comments

Sounds to me like Gloria and her client have contact Child Protective Services.

9/17/07--Gloria's Press Release (pdf)

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0917_brit_kfed_secret_wm_01.pdf

Another article re the former Bodyguard

Snip--The secret witness in the Britney Spears custody hearing is a former bodyguard of Brit's who worked for the popwreck during her string of less-than-crowd-pleasing House of Blues performances. Oh, the things he saw!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/17/brit-witness-a-former-bodyguard/

Why would this take so long to come out? If it was a concern in May and now here it is September - that is a long time for these children to be in harms way.... even though many of us have felt that they have been in harms way too for a long time but if he had "proof" why wait so long?

Read it was XANAX and some booze.
OMGosh...xanax is horrible stuff! They gave it to me when I had back surgery and it made me feel really sick! I hate that stuff. :razz:

Anti-depressants don't work immediately, either. They take a week or two to have an effect.

Yep, they do- try taking even just half a tab of Anvanza and you will feel very slllloooowwwwww pretty much immediatly.

Xanax are different to Avanza though- but still smash you iirc

It does take a while for anti depressants to get into your system, I was on avanza and it took at least a week before I noticed any change, but everyone is different and drugs react differently for everybody, but I honestly cannot see taking antideppressant before going on stage would have that effect on you, xanax yes.

Fox is reporting Britney has temporarily lost custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297107,00.html

Snips from the article in the link posted above by CarpeDiem

LOS ANGELES — Britney Spears will temporarily lose custody of her two toddler sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline, sources told FOXNews.com ahead of the official ruling expected later Monday.

Commissioner Scott Gordon will order the boys, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, turned over to Federline based on information that Los Angeles Family Court received over the weekend about Spears, the sources told FOXNews.com.

During Monday's custody hearing, Spears' former bodyguard accused the pop star of having "issues of nudity and drug use" since she returned from rehab, and reports of a planned "hit" on Federline emerged.

The two have had joint custody of sons Sean Preston, who turned 2 on Friday, and Jayden James, who turned 1 on Wednesday. Federline reportedly has been fighting to gain full custody of the two boys.

Kaplan said the custody battle would go on at least until the end of the year, and that two court dates were set, one in November and one in December.

He also said Federline is not seeking to modify his current monetary awards.

"All of these frenzied reports that he’s seeking custody related to money — they sound interesting but they’re not accurate," he said.

What a shame, to have the fame and wealth; I mean, you're able to hire the best help, have the finest material things for your kids, have all the time in the world to spend with them and still lost custody....she's pathetic!

IF this is true about a hit on KFed, then Britney is truly the biggest idiot ever. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that a LOT of people have fantasies about rubbing out their ex, but to seriously put out feelers is another thing altogether. She's really blown it this time. (Again, IF true).

Britney's had a really tough day. Maybe this will get her attention. I can not imagine losing custody of my children - even temporarily - even to their father.

My prayers go out to her.

The article said that he was not going to modify his money demands....but anyone else want to see how long that lasts? The loser will demand plenty when he gets custody permanently. He is a loser looking for a paycheck. Those poor kids. Neither one is a fit parent. KFool is a druggie himself. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9