All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite ready to join Team Mentally Ill, regarding Britney. I get more of a manipulative, entitled, spoiled, lazy girl vibe. I definitely do NOT feel sorry for her, regarding the paparazzi. I mean, someone calling them ahead of time to let them know where she'll be going, and everyone is going to claim that "poor Britney" just can't get any privacy? No. I think these 3AM trips to Rite-Aid and the faux accents are just ways for her to get attention. I don't think this girl can live without being in the news. The comparisons to Princess Diana are especially revolting. Britney has had more than one chance to regain custody of her sons, and each time she blows it. I truly believe that she does not want those kids.

I read that recently too .

What a jerk! IMO if he was having sex with her he needs to step up to the plate and after the baby is born he can get a paternity test. Not abandon the girl while she is pregnant.
If the baby is his he can be really proud to have treated the child's mother like crap while she is pregnant.

BUT-How do we Know Mama Spears doesn't WANT it this way? For all we know she's threatened him w/ some pretty crazy freaky stuff. (I wouldn't doubt it) And besides - it doesn't sound like he's really "wanted" in the picture anyways. IF rumors are true and he's just a "pipefitter" (Yes, I understand they make "good" money, but not when your up against the spear's money -his income is chump change in reality)

Even FedEX if he hadn't married Spears and benefitted - do you REALLY think he'd have the powerhouse attorney's he has currently? I don't. I just think we need to sit back and watch this unfold before we start stringing the poor guy up by his you know whats :blowkiss:

Even FedEX if he hadn't married Spears and benefitted - do you REALLY think he'd have the powerhouse attorney's he has currently? I don't.:blowkiss:

I doubt FedEx would need a powerhouse attorney if he hadn't married Britney. He hasn't (as far as we know) had any issues with his other children's mother that necessitated him to take such drastic actions.

She is the problem here...her behavior is beyond disturbing, it is disruptive, childish and dangerous. She has no idea how fortunate she really is, most children that have a mother like this wind up in foster care or worse...... actually having to spend their childhoods with someone like her.
They are lucky to have a father who cares enough to fight for them. JMO of course :)

I doubt FedEx would need a powerhouse attorney if he hadn't married Britney. He hasn't (as far as we know) had any issues with his other children's mother that necessitated him to take such drastic actions.

She is the problem here...her behavior is beyond disturbing, it is disruptive, childish and dangerous. She has no idea how fortunate she really is, most children that have a mother like this wind up in foster care or worse...... actually having to spend their childhoods with someone like her.
They are lucky to have a father who cares enough to fight for them. JMO of course :)
It is all about the $$$$$. JMO of course :D

It is all about the $$$$$. JMO of course :D

I know and can understand why everyone seems to think this, but I just don't feel that he has stood up for his children because of money.

First Britney makes about 780,000 dollars a month and she pays him about 2.5% or around 20,000. So basically the family dynamics is this...

Mom keeps 97.5 % of her income to spend on herself.
Dad raises 2 children on 2.5%

This woman's contributions towards the care of her children are insufficient and the idea that she quite possibly spends 760,000 dollars a month on herself is disgraceful. Her children should be provided with whatever she can provide, they are her children...so wherever they live they should at least expect a certain level of comfort.

I am Sorry I just don't see what it is that Kfed has done wrong here....:)

No issues, because there was no money involved LOL - seriously, how good of a father is he..the boy works once in a blue moon, yet he needs a TEAM of nannies? I didn't see nannies taking care of his other kids...Great role model of a father - lets leave the first mother of his first kids, to go knock up another one...brit paid his friggin child support to Shar jackson in the beginning..of COURSE she's (Shar) isn't gonna complain :rolleyes: Funny, we NEVER see him w/ those kids nowadays...wonder where they are:waitasec:

I think he is JUST if not MORESO screwed up than brit - Brit never looked like this, acted like this, or carried on like this when she was with JT - yet once she got w/ Slimey FedEx she went dooooooooowwwwnnnnnnhll quickly.

Only MO of course -but those are my thoughts and I'm sticking to em LOL!

No issues, because there was no money involved LOL - seriously, how good of a father is he..the boy works once in a blue moon, yet he needs a TEAM of nannies? I didn't see nannies taking care of his other kids...Great role model of a father - lets leave the first mother of his first kids, to go knock up another one...brit paid his friggin child support to Shar jackson in the beginning..of COURSE she's (Shar) isn't gonna complain :rolleyes: Funny, we NEVER see him w/ those kids nowadays...wonder where they are:waitasec:

I think he is JUST if not MORESO screwed up than brit - Brit never looked like this, acted like this, or carried on like this when she was with JT - yet once she got w/ Slimey FedEx she went dooooooooowwwwnnnnnnhll quickly.

Only MO of course -but those are my thoughts and I'm sticking to em LOL!
I am with you Jada~He is scum.

I know and can understand why everyone seems to think this, but I just don't feel that he has stood up for his children because of money.

First Britney makes about 780,000 dollars a month and she pays him about 2.5% or around 20,000. So basically the family dynamics is this...

This woman's contributions towards the care of her children are insufficient and the idea that she quite possibly spends 760,000 dollars a month on herself is disgraceful. Her children should be provided with whatever she can provide, they are her children...so wherever they live they should at least expect a certain level of comfort.

I agree if he was the bread winner and things were reversed I don't think we would be having this discussion.

KFed didn't make her crazy or cause her downward spiral. That's silly!

I agree if he was the bread winner and things were reversed I don't think we would be having this discussion.
Oh yes we would. I don't believe in women living off their kids child support either. He has never had a steady job in his life. He lived off Shar also. He is lazy and is looking for an easy way out. He is a loser.

Oh yes we would. I don't believe in women living off their kids child support either. He has never had a steady job in his life. He lived off Shar also. He is lazy and is looking for an easy way out. He is a loser.

Steady job or not he was a stay at home dad when they were together. Many stay at home moms get enough support for their children and them selves to continue that life style when wealth people divorce. Why should he be any different?

KFed didn't make her crazy or cause her downward spiral. That's silly!

Never said he totally caused - but *I* truly believe he contributed to it - It wasn't so long ago that he was being busted by her for smoking pot in the house, out partying all the time, spending her money INSANELY. Funny how people change sides so quickly eh?

She screwed up by playing directly into his hands - yes, that was her accord, but dammit - he is not "Mr Innocent" by any means. It's almost at this point a case of the lesser of two evils, and I'm not quite sure that he is it.

I still haven't seen ANY mention of his other two kids, how come it's Brit that gets slammed sideways for not having contact w/ hers, but he can just replace his as he sees fit. How long till he's in the arms of another woman, she's knocked up, and then we have FOUR kiddos that he's ignoring?

Steady job or not he was a stay at home dad when they were together. Many stay at home moms get enough support for their children and them selves to continue that life style when wealth people divorce. Why should he be any different?

because he was never wealthy to begin with? The lifestyle he became "accustomed" to was done by her generosity. Why is it her responsibility to keep that up? Oh, yea, because he's a musical failure who couldn't get his recording career off the ground? Yet, he can do club openings and everything else - IE there is NOTHING stopping him from going out and "earning" a living. Remember - he's got a "team" of nannies and bodyguards, so it's not like the kiddos would be left home all alone :rolleyes:

Ok - off my soapbox - have no idea why I get so bothered by their situation, but I do LOL!

wish I had 20,000.00 to take care of my 2 kids with-:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member