All Things Dick Cheney

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
Always know where your hunting partners are.

"The vice president didn't see him," she continued. "The covey flushed and the vice president picked out a bird and was following it and shot. And by god, Harry was in the line of fire and got peppered pretty good."

Whittington has been a private practice attorney in Austin since 1950 and has long been active in Texas Republican politics. He's been appointed to several state boards, including when then-Gov. George W. Bush named him to the Texas Funeral Service Commission.

Whittington owns property in Travis County worth at least $11 million, the Austin American-Statesman reported last year, not counting a downtown block at the center of a long-running dispute with the city over a condemnation issue.

Sounds like Harry is one of the boys.
sounds to me like he might want to chance his political party......
:innocent:

mic730 said:
Dang - too bad he was not hunting with Scalia yesterday.

(THIS IS NOT A THREAT ON A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE NSA JUST A JOKE)

I was looking for jokes online about this and found an oldie of the VP's undisclosed location. It's pretty funny!
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-cheneyundisclosed.htm

Ya got to wonder about all of these undisclosed sites. I think some people are feeling way too importent. Not like we can't vote them out or something!

I feel it the republicans are coming...did I mention I was republican until last month?

concernedperson said:
Ya got to wonder about all of these undisclosed sites. I think some people are feeling way too importent. Not like we can't vote them out or something!

I feel it the republicans are coming...did I mention I was republican until last month?

No CP say it was not so... a REPUBLICAN until last month?

I live with a Republican so no offense meant to you or anyone else.

mic730 said:
No CP say it was not so... a REPUBLICAN until last month?

I live with a Republican so no offense meant to you or anyone else.

I am not anymore.

My whole family was Republican when I was growing up. Dad was Nixon's finance chairmen in Oregon, and I remember the night he realized Nixon was guilty. He just stared at the TV.

Anyway, now there's only one out of the 8 that is a Republican. Quite a change.

I'm hoping there is a swift effort to get Bush back in Quail country and out of the White House!

Scandi

scandi said:
My whole family was Republican when I was growing up. Dad was Nixon's finance chairmen in Oregon, and I remember the night he realized Nixon was guilty. He just stared at the TV.

Anyway, now there's only one out of the 8 that is a Republican. Quite a change.

I'm hoping there is a swift effort to get Bush back in Quail country and out of the White House!

Scandi

He reeks of Richard Nixon. I wasn't too fond of Lyndon Johnson either. But I am against wars where the victims are young people being spoon fed a lot of crap. I am plenty old enough to remember all of it. Until and unless you are willing to sacrifice your children at the hands of people with other agendas then I suggest you read a lot of history books. I still have Enron on my mind... just doesn't go away.The 6000 dollar shower curtain is just one of my images.

NRA's new slogan...

"Guns don't kill people, but run like hell if you see a VP with one...." :doh:

lynie said:
NRA's new slogan...

"Guns don't kill people, but run like hell if you see a VP with one...." :doh:
I am such a serious poster but this just cracks me up. Some of the stuff on this thread is so humerous.I guess I have to go back and reevaluate and maybe think people are coming together.Even if they aren't the posts are hysterical.

I haven't seen a picture of the guy, does he resemble Jimmy Carter in any way? lol

This thread is hilarious, but what if he killed the guy?

Wonder how they would spin it?

Good thing he is not Dead eye Dick Chaney

Alberto Gonzales would argue that it is Constitutional for Dick Cheney to kill people.

(Executive privilege; we're at war)

I just hope the guy he shot was a liberal! :D

I highly suspect that he was....how you ask? Well, he left before the shooting was done....he was waiting in the wings for the action to stop.....he came slithering back up without announcing his presence--presumably hoping to share in the spoils.....and he didn't have sense enough to get out of the line of fire. Nothing says liberal like that! :bang:

Cal

calus_3 said:

I highly suspect that he was....how you ask? Well, he left before the shooting was done....he was waiting in the wings for the action to stop.....he came slithering back up without announcing his presence--presumably hoping to share in the spoils.....and he didn't have sense enough to get out of the line of fire. Nothing says liberal like that! :bang:

Cal

here's some info on Whittington

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/3654596.html

calus_3 said:

Cal

All your assessments may be correct, Calus -- when applied the the Republican lawyer who was Cheney's victim:

Whittington, a prominent Texas Republican, has been active in state politics since the 1960s and served as chairman of the state Board of Corrections from 1979 to 1985.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/12/cheney/index.html

Well, I suppose that since he isn't a liberal that he ate the last piece of garlic bread at dinner the night before! :D

Anyone who has ever done any hunting knows that wingshooting quail is one of the most dangerous forms of hunting. The birds flush and often fly between the hunters at low altitudes. I don't hunt with anyone other than my Dad and I always stay a few steps behind him and never shoot at any bird that flushes to his side.

It happens, I am just glad the guy is going to be okay.

Cal

So what you are saying is that you don't TRUST the VP!!!!:clap:

Calus, Calus....I'm shocked!:D

Putting aside the humor for a minute - will the be arresting Cheney and tossing his butt in jail like they would any other hunter who was so reckless and stupid?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back