All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe we'll get a new document dump. LE is probably putting it together right now. More proof that this is an entire family of lying riddlers. :crazy:

Caylee I pray you are found sweet baby!

Watching George tonight spew his BS he looked and sounded just like a
a used car salesman (my apologies to anyone on here who is in car sales.)
Would you buy a car from that man?

This would explain why GA's used car lot failed.

Thanks ~ somehow it got all stretched out! :waitasec:

On a lighter note - we all know OCSO watched this - you betcha - and they are all probably having a good laugh over this while taking notes. The A's will go down!

I have said from the get go that GA and CA should be charged and now, after tonight, I am willing to put some money on it. LE will not charge them until AFTER KC's day in court - but - MARK MY WORDS - GA and CA will do jail time for all the crap they have pulled in the past six months. The Feds will NOT allow them to just walk away. There will be no mercy because "they lost a granddaughter" - they will be arrested, charged, tried and incarcerated - just like their loving (puke) daughter.

I certainly hope so. :mad:

Bookworm, you are right....that was a verbal crime spree. The lies and the spin are so blatant. I think people who haven't even kept up w/the case that much, can see that. GA obviously is eaten up with guilt and is suffering. His guilt may or may not come from any involvement he has in this, but it most certainly comes from the fact that he knows he and CA are lying! They need to stop this charade and focus on Caylee....give her a proper memorial service and begin to accept her death.

ITA! I mean we've all heard the lies but for some reason George lying about the smell tonite just did it for me!!:mad:

GA has to agree with CA, otherwise he'd have to get a real job since CA's been supporting the big 3 A's. :rolleyes:

LK was a WASTE like Casey would say. And Caylee is sure getting around the country- isnt she- first shes seen in Orlando, then California and now Tennessee- UNBELIEVABLE-

Yesterday I waited at Dr. office for appt., looking through a magazine with many childrens clothing. On one page there were 10 small girls, three of them resembled Caylee very much . Just goes to show you how so many resemble one another.
I found it difficult to watch G and C and listen to the lies they feed. If they lie on the stand, they will probably play some of these video's to show how the stories have changed. CA made me want to puke when she went on about how Casey was such a terrific , loving mother ,CA herself was the worse at putting her parenting skills down in the beginning and she doesnt mention how she told Caseys friends to stay clear of her and how bad a person she is. It will all come back to bite them in the courtroom. I hope we get to watch..it will make my day ! I have seen enough of them and I have watched too many video's of the jail visits....barf...

If George and Cindy never suspected Casey of anything, what were they looking in their backyard for?

Did anyone notice that when asked about KC's partying pics, Cindy said there was just "one" and it was to draw people in to the club,that KC was paid for that picture. It was of the hot body contest when she was all over that other girl on stage. The "one" picture????
She was paid 'cause she had a job!

Baez will try to have George's testimony thrown out..there is no dout in my mind now!I hate that in all of this, Caylee has been forgotten by her own family.:furious:

Bolded by me
I regretfully agree.:furious:

Cindy was just on the nightly Orlando news via phone, for a short interview.

She stated that the LKing appearance was to keep Caylee fresh in people's minds.

Also, God has been looking out for them since day one, and putting people in the right place at the right time. Reference for that is the California sighting. She said the people were 4 feet from Caylee. There is no link yet.

Why on Earth would Larry King want to further the cause? It was definitely deliberately slanted.The only video of LE interviewing KC made it sound like she was sincere.They cut out LE confronting her with the lies.No talk of the forensic evidence in the trunk.He didn't just softball the questions,he slanted the entire show! Why?

LP on NG tonight said the A's know Caylee is dead - spot on, I totally agree.
Out of all the people that the A's have thrown pizza at, NG is the one they shouldn't have messed with.
The list:
TM LP YM OCSO AH JG ZG WW - I thought I could remember everyone? I don't do lists.

Cindy was just on the nightly Orlando news via phone, for a short interview.

She stated that the LKing appearance was to keep Caylee fresh in people's minds.

Also, God has been looking out for them since day one, and putting people in the right place at the right time. Reference for that is the California sighting. She said the people were 4 feet from Caylee. There is no link yet.

Cindy is so full of chit her eyes are darker brown! :furious: Her appearance had nothing to do with Caylee, it was all about Casey and lying like a dog to create reasonable dout.:furious:.
Go home Cindy, get in your bed and sleep for the next 15 years!!!!!:furious:

The only thing I took away from this interview was how smooth CA is at lieing and how baaaaaddd GA is at it. His whole garbage answer was incredible.

My take away and reflection on LKL is that overall, the A's did more harm to their cause than good. They never should have done this. They came across as not all confident in their statements (lies), uncomfortable, wishy-washy, shifty, struggling to focus and, desperate. Sad. The final campaign for KC.

The former feisty CA is gone and there were only fleeting glimpses of her former glory, like the partying photos comments.

I think JB is under extreme pressure to make the Jan 5 trial date because, 1., the longer Caylee is missing the more it looks bad for her, 2., the A's cannot keep up this defense campaign much longer and, 3., KC will NOT want to spend another 3 - 9 months in jail!

I see JB going to trial and letting the cards fall where they may, desperation amd media campaigns seems the theme for December.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise
Back