All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How many of us wrote in to Larry k?
I did and I rarely write into shows. I told him how disgusted I was and how he needed to apologize to his viewers, especially when KC is in prison. I told him the story George told him about being "Honest" about how it smelled of old food, was a LIE. I told him to read the documents himself and get educated.
I am really appalled at this complete joke of a show. I used to watch him occasionally, but not now that I know he has no real info.
Huge Waste:(

Why isn't LA there if they ALL truly believe Caylee is alive?
Wouldn't all family members come in support of each other?

MOO It's cause I have a feeling LA knows the truth & he told CA.
She probably told him has to get lost & he sure has been lost somewhere!!!
I don't believe it's all because of his job why he hasn't been anywhere in support on any of the shows the A's have been on!!
I agree! Would they give up on their son for the sake of Casey? Yep I do believe so, they will give up on anyone who doesn't believe their story, or Casey's!

But he could get ratings by exposing them.Why go the other way? Even the bloggers discussed on the show were ticked.

Maybe he did have to agree to go easy on them, or they had to approve the questions asked, before they would appear...I don't know. We all watched, right?
I think each time we think they will give us something other than the same old garbage. I dunno.

When GA testified at the Grand Jury, my heart broke for the man. I wrote here that I wished GA would sit CA down and explain to her that it was NOT pizza in the trunk, and tell her the truth. I felt he was just trying to protect her. No more. I tried to have some compassion for the two of them for the longest time.

Now? You could stick a fork in me. I'm done.

I find all of the interviews with George and Cindy really confusing. It makes me wonder if they are pretending that they believe their daughter. They know that she is watching the shows and reading the papers. In the taped calls they seem to ask her alot of the questions that we all would have.

"That's My Story And I Am Sticking To It." KC

They are all sticking to the story in public, but when off guard in the 911 tapes or when they were "being honest with you guys" and even during the "prison tapes", it is obvious that they do NOT believe KC for a minute. CA figured out the truth after she had done some investigation and thought that maybe "Zanny" was a code word for the hispanic drug abusers AH and RM. She was desperately trying to prove to herself that KC was telling the truth and gave KC all the latitude in the world, going this far into KC's lies as to buy the code names angle. "Zanny had drums" was the last thing she thought she would hear. That response had to hit CA like a ball in the gut.

My first reaction to GA when he told of the June 16th departure was "liar". The gas can story gave me the same reaction. But then, JG and the phone call thing got thrown in the mix and I gave GA the benefit of the doubt. I am going to go back to my gut reaction. The child didn't make it to the morning. CA just found out about the thefts from Granny, seems there was no Father's Day festivity at the house, she and KC get into a physical altercation during which CA tries to choke KC and then CA tucked them both into bed.

Unleash the shrinks!

I am watching it now. Not sure if i will make it all the way through.

This is just horrific. They are completely mental. MENTAL. I feel sorry for LK that he would stoop so low as to allow this farce to take place on his show.

Poor poor wee Caylee...

ETA-Ok, something just struck me. All this "focus on Caylee" stuff. Now I think about it, it doesnt make sense. Why not focus on the KIDNAPPERS. Who are they? What do they look like? How are they getting around the countryside so quick? HOW CAN THEY BE A LOVING FAMILY YET MAKE THREATS AGAINST THE A FAMILY? and many many more questions such as those. How about we focus on the KIDNAPPERS to get Caylee back???

Oh thats right... LE did and THEY DO NOT EXIST. I want the A's to produce evidence to show why they are convinced they DO exist. I think if they are making these claims they should be made to show SOMETHING based in reality (ie not words from KC's mouth) that these people exist. In fact, why the heck didnt they bring that "proof" to the LK show? or the Today Show? or anywhere for that matter. Even if they cant find Caylee, finding "the loving family" that perpitrated this crime would be the next best thing right?

See, I'm not sure. They'll just be the loony lying parents and their testimony will be discounted. I hate that because if they were honest, as painful as that normally is for parents of the accused, it would hurt KC. But if they lie they'll just be ignored. I dunno. I think it makes the prosecution's job that much harder.

If the prosecution is good, they'll show videos of both George and Cindy making conflicting statements, pointing out that one is a lie and ask why they lied. The prosecution will keep up this line of questioning, pointing out all the lies and ask the simple question.....why all the lies? What are they covering up? The jury will not trust anything George and Cindy say, but will also keep in mind that both have lied consistently.

When it comes to the defense, if JB puts either George or Cindy on the stand, the jurors will likely discount their testimony about all the sightings, and how wonderful Casey is as a mother, as it's been proven that they've both lied on a routine basis.

They didn't pick the location, and I don't think I'd be trying to reconcile anything if Caylee were mine, other than the fact that somebody submitted a sworn affidavit to LE that they were sure it was her and I want her to be alive.
It's CA's 1% chance and I can't fault her for that.
How can they be "sure" it was her if they have never seen the child in person? And how do we know what they "swore" to? We haven't seen the affidavits. I could have sworn I saw my brother not too long ago. I had to do a double take. This person looked so much like him. Then, I had to shake the thought out of my head 'cause my dear baby brother has been dead for over 5 years.

I am very confused about the statement Cindy made about the sketch of Zanny being released and they have 3 tips already?? WTH?

I find all of the interviews with George and Cindy really confusing. It makes me wonder if they are pretending that they believe their daughter. They know that she is watching the shows and reading the papers. In the taped calls they seem to ask her alot of the questions that we all would have.

And God forbid KC was found not gulity & would only spend a few yrs. in jail, the A's are aware that KC knows how to make chloroform out of household products!!:eek: Not to mention household items used as weapons etc. etc.

It doesn't surprise me that CA wanted "those" tapes released. They knew they were being recorded. I've become cynical. I think CA wanted to appear as if she was cooperating with LE by asking some of those questions. IMO the conversations seemed so stilted.
BTW- Welcome!

They proved tonight to be the most despicable people I have ever witnessed in their blatent attempt to cover up and to lie for their equally as despicable daughter. GRRR!

Let me go through just a small portion of the BS as I saw it:

Talking about the last time they saw Caylee and finding out in July she was missing:

LKL: Was that strange?
CA: Not really. Uhm..I'm..My daughter...you know...had her and uhm...we just assumed they were out visiting friends.

My take on it:

(They start lying right out of the gate on this interview! Wow.) LIE #1. Cindy saying it wasn't strange when Casey and Caylee had never been gone from her house longer than a day or two at a time EVER before! No mention of the fight. No mention of Casey leaving under bad circumstances.

Again...with the Day ONE crap. Cindy...that was DAY THIRTY ONE! George also knows that an Amber Alert cannot be issued on Day 31 because the critical time has already passed and she no longer meets the criteria required. Let's not forget that NOTHING your daughter or your wife told them was true about when she actually went missing!! It was NOT June 9th! The lies began then and they had NOTHING to go on with an AA by the time that first interview concluded!!

She could see that her daughter was "very frightened" the night LE came. She was "beside herself" on the floor. She had just been caught red handed and she knew it!! Of course, she was scared for herself.

No mention of all the constant lies Casey was caught in during the next 24 hour period from the time she was "beside herself" where she showed NO emotion about her missing daughter or the desire to find her.

The photos were "staged" because Casey was working. BS! We already heard the photographers say that they were there taking photos of people partying. Casey wasn't there to do anything else, but "manage" the shot girls...in other words...party. Let's talk about the other party photos which were not supposedly "staged" like her draped in the flag at the guys' house.

There was NO pizza in the trunk of the car!! Stop droning on and on about it! IT did NOT exist according to LE. There was a pizza BOX. The smell came from decomp and George is lying about knowing it. Cindy is lying about knowing it. The Tow owner told LE he even knew and recognized it as decomp!!

They have a statement from OSCO that Caylee is DECEASED. That is reason enough NOT to look for an alive child. PERIOD. They are saying there is NO chance she can be found alive.

(I am going to go back and count the times they referred to her as Caylee now. I didn't hear her named mentioned hardly at all.)

:Welcome-12-june::wave: Very confusing! Yes KC was watching the dive Lp was doing at BP park. :crazy:

I am very confused about the statement Cindy made about the sketch of Zanny being released and they have 3 tips already?? WTH?
I was confused by the whole people watching the local news stuff.

She only gets 1 hour of tv time a day so she isn't following all the shows. She only gets what she gets. Don't know about the papers.

Coupla things I noticed:

Throwing NG, and LP under the bus. Oh my.

People don't look at their own families and don't know how they'd act?
Um, I'd wager most people are looking at their family and

1. Possibly thanking god they're not nearly as dysfunctional as the A's.
2. Most folks do have a pretty good idea how they would act, and would not use the A's as a template.

CA quite possibly blew the chance for a new venue for her precious daughter by the comment, paraphrasing:

Not everyone feels like NG and LP. There are more people that are on their side than not.

Gee, so then you can't use that "KC can't get a fair trial"thingy.

More documents anyone? Anyone?

what good did the A's gain from this show? I didn't see them even show Caylee's picture.It's all about pulling a Chris Angel mind freak..keep your eyes on me so you don't look at Casey. you can almost hear Cindy say " If you don't believe our daughter's lies we don't need you searching for a dead Caylee, that's not gonna help us get Casey out of jail???

Yea and now they are in Cali on another credible lead. Give me a break. I live in Central FL and I see alot of little girls who look like Caylee everyday but I give a good look before I go assuming. The one thing I want to know is how are they paying for the trip to Cali when they are not even working. I guess that Caylee fund is coming in handy. :furious:. They just want to be in the limelight and since the news venues are slow with any KC news I think they are making it for themselves. Anything to stay in the news. :rolleyes:

I agree, and I think these sitings will go on for years and years even if Casey rots in jail for life. And then, you know what's going to happen? Twenty-five or thirty years from now, some psycho looking for her 15 minutes of fame will claim to be the Caylee Anthony who was abducted and she'll regale the public with her big story.

I can't say I fault her for the 1% chance. But what I can fault her for is the fact that she was in California on a live show that millions watch, and not once did she plead for Caylee's safe return. If it were my grandchild and there was a 1% chance, then you can bet your last dollar I would be on LKL begging the kidnapper to bring my grand child back to me!
Cindy and George were not there for Caylee, they were there for Casey..JMHO

It was stated that one of their purposes in coming to California was to check out the tip that came from Newport Beach, California, in which a woman says she sat 4 feet away from a couple with a little girl the woman swears was Caylee.

If there was ANY truth to this sighting, why didn't Cindy say, "Please - to the couple who were dining at such and such restaurant on (giving the date) in Newport Beach.........if you have Caylee, please return her to us. We're her family and we love her and miss her very much!"

What better way than a direct appeal to the couple who were believed to have Caylee?

I agree, and I think these sitings will go on for years and years even if Casey rots in jail for life. And then, you know what's going to happen? Twenty-five or thirty years from now, some psycho looking for her 15 minutes of fame will claim to be the Caylee Anthony who was abducted and she'll regale the public with her big story.
I'm glad I probably won't be around to see that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back