All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to hear a concreat answer for the meaning of GAs' statement, " It is what it is. " Please GA tell us, " What is it? "

I'm just waiting for them to come back to tell us that while they were out there some "high profile/celeb defense lawyer" will be joining KC defense. We all know they despise JB. She has a "high profile" expert on her team already and I've been waiting for the "high profile" lawyer as well.

I'm trying to think of which high profile lawyer would want to associate themselves with JB or KC. Certainly not MG, as he has had his major screw up for the decade.

OK I'm stopping now. No new thread starts for me. Everytime I start one it gets merged into something else, then loses the "gest" of my interest. And yesterday, one disappeared all together.

I know. I've seen "Caylee" a few times here in Santa Barbara. Don't the Anthony's know that thousands of Caylee look-alikes are out there. I would imagine that sightings of Caylee are seen all over the world, not just here.

Who are the Anthonys to decide that the police, DA, forensic labs, FBI, etc. are wrong about Caylee being deceased? Wake up Anthonys: None of the tips you follow up on will be the real Caylee because the real Caylee is gone.

This has probably been already offered as a theory, but the Anthonys don't want to be perceived as not looking for Caylee. The appearance on LK is ONLY because they will be in the neighborhood. Yea right.....:yuck:

I've seen Caylee look a likes here in Albuquerque, many of them - I'm not snapping pictures and sending them to the A's or calling the police - there is no reason to believe that any of these children were Caylee, they had siblings with them, parents and were not the least bit apprehensive or nervous - IF I saw something different, I might do something, unfortunately these children are NOT Caylee, she is still in Orlando, buried or in some water somewhere

I'm trying to think of which high profile lawyer would want to associate themselves with JB or KC. Certainly not MG, as he has had his major screw up for the decade.

OK I'm stopping now. No new thread starts for me. Everytime I start one it gets merged into something else, then loses the "gest" of my interest. And yesterday, one disappeared all together.

Well the OJ lawyers are either deceased, in jail or not practicing anymore - so that dream team is gone

I'm sure there is someone who wants to make the news and get all that publicity - I'm sure they would ask JB to step away, he seems to be the detriment in the legal aspect

Sorry about the threads - I've had it happen to me also, so I don't start them or participate in some because of that

I can't stand LK. Never could. And he will never ask a question that would make his "guests" uncomfortable.

I would not want my kids are grandkids all over the TV are the net.
I'm like someone else said can these parents sue for putting them in this mess.

been asking this several times....I want to know----

also just thought of something since due to the holidays (Christmas) the Church won't be able to offer their building for vigils......This could be a vigil on a "national" forum.......

as for the ca comment---she can come to life pretty darn easily---just give her a camera, mike and she's off....can't believe that there is anything new she would cover...just foolishness I would imagine....(I truly believe any sympathy towards grandparents as in the start is fading quickly the more they appear...)

jmo

Since she is in Calif. and represents the A's, you "would think" she could follow up on this without the A's having to go out there. That said, how much you want to bet that MB will be on the LKL show with them ... Yuk !

I hope the FBI or OSCO is following the A's travels very closely, as I would hate for them to slip into Mexico, never to return. Oh wait, on second thought, maybe not a bad idea. Then we don't have to listen to their BS any more..

Oh you better believe it that MB will be on the show with them. She's as close to a lawyer as the A's can get at this time. No one else would touch this case or these people. :rolleyes:

Oh you better believe it that MB will be on the show with them. She's as close to a lawyer as the A's can get at this time. No one else would touch this case or these people. :rolleyes:

As close as a lawyer? Ha that is sooo funny. More like as far away as a lawyer.

Michelle B has recently moved to Portland Oregon, supposedly because she wanted to be closer to her family. She just hasn't updated most of her websites as of yet.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes

Exactly~~~ Their reason for going to Cal. is to appear on LKL. Might as well throw a tip or two out there.:doh: Do they honestly believe people can't see through this. I won't waste my time watching these folks.
Gee, maybe Cindy can get in touch with Mark H. and tell him not to talk to anyone, too. I think Cindy is getting more vacationing in than she has in years.

Then why can I find no listing for ANY Michelle B. anywhere in OR?

Try Vancouver, WA., it's right over the bridge. Some people who live there say they live in Portland since it's an easily recognizable city.

Mark Garegos, if they could pay him. His reputation is in the toilet since Peterson and Cam Brown.

Try Vancouver, WA., it's right over the bridge. Some people who live there say they live in Portland since it's an easily recognizable city.

Oh FGS, can't the woman even tell the truth about where she lives?

As close as a lawyer? Ha that is sooo funny. More like as far away as a lawyer.

That's what I thought, and I LMAO too. :crazy: But what lawyer would take on the A's at this point. They better think long and hard, because IMO, they will be needing one in the future.

Ok here's a question to ask

Why does Casey only cry...(well not really cry)when she's talking to G and C in the jailhouse videos.....but she didnt cry(according to Casey) while she's lock up in her cell..laying there day after day while her little helpless daughter is missing?

It appears KC likes to play the martyr role, thinking it is sign of strenght she's projecting to her parents. I remember watching KC first court appearance and I saw her first tears when GA took the stand. For some reason KC seems to fill up the tears when in the presence of GA. How odd the enduring baby talk after having no contact with KC since the shock to the soul moment his daughter was taken to jail. I feel we can safely assume the A's were winging it while questioning thier daughter.

I know. I've seen "Caylee" a few times here in Santa Barbara. Don't the Anthony's know that thousands of Caylee look-alikes are out there. I would imagine that sightings of Caylee are seen all over the world, not just here.

Who are the Anthonys to decide that the police, DA, forensic labs, FBI, etc. are wrong about Caylee being deceased? Wake up Anthonys: None of the tips you follow up on will be the real Caylee because the real Caylee is gone.

This has probably been already offered as a theory, but the Anthonys don't want to be perceived as not looking for Caylee. The appearance on LK is ONLY because they will be in the neighborhood. Yea right.....:yuck:
Funny they should start now...I mean actually going out of state...the same week as the pretrial. Have their PIs jumped ship as well?

Funny they should start now...I mean actually going out of state...the same week as the pretrial. Have their PIs jumped ship as well?

PI's?? more than likely not---but remember she is "close" .......really really close....I personally think its just a media blitz by the whole defense camp playing offence--in JB instance he is learning to play with the big boys and hoping to fit in...and garner some info regarding defense ---- am impressed that someone in the group has learned the term "no comment" --- (oh the days when it was "no questions..." those were "good times"

I do hope that the make up peeps at LK get a hold of MB and perhaps offer to shampoo & brush in the very least......

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member