All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LK pay for them to come out here to California OR do they use the $$ collected from all those poor people who really believe Caylee can be found? I wonder if KFN contributes any $$? Seems to me they ALL love the spotlight. I would love to drive out to the base and see if they show up to talk to MH.

My guess is LK does pay to have them come plus for the interview.And lets not forget the Limo CA has gotten custom to:rolleyes: Its sickening :mad:

BTW~ Who is funding this trip? KFN? Donations? Trust Fund?

Oh please, Larry King will ask what the little earpiece in his ear tells him to ask and he gets a lot of those questions wrong. It's painful to watch him.
It's common knowledge that he is just filling out his contract and he's not only lost his edge, he can't remember if he had a BM that morning.

But, but, KC said Cayee could be in North Carolina, New York, or maybe Atlanta.
I gota say, I was at Disneyland on Friday and I saw about 200 possible Caylee look-a-likes. Funny thing about that, they all seemed to be with their own parents and sibs.

Maybe they are coming to visit Snot Peterson's family for advice on how to pretend that they didn't raise a murderer.

Snot Peterson - THAT is funny my friend!!!!! LOL

Yes, you are right - So. Cal many Caylee look alikes - but then if Caylee was supposedly kidnapped, it's funny how all the tips are coming from airports, fast food places, malls - maybe even theme parks - Yup thats what I'd do - take Caylee who is national news, into a well lit, packed place for everyone to see!

I have to keep remembering, that if it were my daughter or grand daughter was missing - with no body found- I'd keep hope alive for myself and family - THE ONLY THING - I wouldn't be spreading all this stuff around that the A's are doing - there is a classy way to do this and a trailer park way to do this - they have been unfortunately doing it the latter way - there is a way to be in the public eye and get the help you need if they did things differently - I wish they would listen to reason, I really wish they would

Was this marine (Hawkins)? ever interviewed by OCSD? I can't remember, all I can recall is that Detective Yuri broke his leg en route to the airport....

that was a thought that crossed my mind, C&G going to see this guy to find out what transpired between him and Casey as she was planning to visit him? Do they know him as her friend?

IMO, there is no truthful sighting in california, just the usual spin from them. I think that Michelle B. was the person who may have pursued Larry King.

Yes, MH was interviewed. I believe they talked to him over the phone and also when they went out to Cali.

MH mother lives in Orlando. She was the one who stated she saw KC at Target and then left to go on a cruise and interviewed with OCSO after she got back. I'm sure the A's have talked to him.

Well, if the A's are contemplating going across the border to Mexico from California right now, they had better think twice. There have been over 23 deaths in the border town, 9 were beheaded, since Nov. 30th! 4,000 this year! Dangerous time to go asking questions!

I think this is really getting "out there" now, first Hawkins, next they are running away to Mexico?

Well, if the A's are contemplating going across the border to Mexico from California right now, they had better think twice. There have been over 23 deaths in the border town, 9 were beheaded, since Nov. 30th! 4,000 this year! Dangerous time to go asking questions!

I thought that was the New Mexico/ Mexico and Texas/Mexico borders? I haven't heard much about the CA/Mexico border - the CA/Mexico border is more policed than the other borders - the New Mexico/Mexico border and the Texas/Mexico borders are some of the worst policed areas

warning all california parents with young brown haired daughters. Maybe le could request that all people with children that fit this description put a huge red bow in their hair anytime they leave their homes, and that way the a's would only have to look at pix of children not wearing bows...........

I would not want my kids are grandkids all over the TV are the net.
I'm like someone else said can these parents sue for putting them in this mess.

Does LK pay for them to come out here to California OR do they use the $$ collected from all those poor people who really believe Caylee can be found? I wonder if KFN contributes any $$? Seems to me they ALL love the spotlight. I would love to drive out to the base and see if they show up to talk to MH.

You have to ask? LOL! Of COURSE they are using donations for airfare, hotel, and all other expenses. After all, they are GOING to follow up on tips.
That way, they can keep whatever LK pays them without looking like the money grubbing, Caylee exploiting, heartless grandparents that they are.

This is BS. They are going to CA to appear on LKL, the tip part just got thrown in the mix by Cindy to make it appear they are only doing LKL as an afterthought. The purpose of the trip was to get their mugs on tv again and spread more lies.

Maybe this should be merged with the LKL thread.

I agree. They are trying to use their free (donation funded - whatever) ticket to Cali to add another look-alike sighting to the A ****-list. Complete BS. I don't care what their supposed new look-alike quest is, it's insulting to expect us to believe their LKL interview is just a coincidence. Now maybe if the A's were paying out of their own pockets for their travel and there was no associated national interview done in conjunction to this new west coast sighting - maybe then I'd at least feel sorry for their denial. But not like this. This just pizzes me off more for Caylee.

I thought that was the New Mexico/ Mexico and Texas/Mexico borders? I haven't heard much about the CA/Mexico border - the CA/Mexico border is more policed than the other borders - the New Mexico/Mexico border and the Texas/Mexico borders are some of the worst policed areas

No, it just happened in Tijuana and Rosarito Beach :confused:

It's funny the only people we have heard this from is the A's. Are they going to meet with LE over there that received the tip? If this tip did go into a LE office in Cali then they should let LE do their job instead of interfering. I smell something funny :crazy:

You have to ask? LOL! Of COURSE they are using donations for airfare, hotel, and all other expenses. After all, they are GOING to follow up on tips.
That way, they can keep whatever LK pays them without looking like the money grubbing, Caylee exploiting, heartless grandparents that they are.

When I read this, that was the first thing that popped into my mind..how are they paying for this trip??? This is getting really ridiculous and the little sympathy that I had for the A's is quickly waning.

When I read this, that was the first thing that popped into my mind..how are they paying for this trip??? This is getting really ridiculous and the little sympathy that I had for the A's is quickly waning.

I guess in all reality now since good ol' LK is being thrown into this mix is that CNN is funding the trip. I wonder how much they will get for "licensing" of the pictures that will be put up? I really hope CA isn't sedated during this interview.

Haven't they appeared on LK before?

All of their expenses to appear on the show will be covered, hotel, food, other transportation. LK's topic coordinators will make all the arrangements and the A family can ask for anything extra they desire.
High profile "guests" are treated well.

I bet Dr. Phil would like to get his beefy hands on them for a show while they are out here.
I can just hear him now, "Wull, KC was lying to you about a number of things, what makes you feel that she is not lying now? I think y'all need to wake up and smell the coffee!"

Yea, I'm getting kinda tired of NG tip toe'ing around the A's. She used to be a tough cookie, but not so much in her speaking to the A's. Funny how she was so hard on OJ, and SP and the family of SP, but since having children of her own, she has "softened". Almost ruins the show for me... :-(

Actually, I think she is just softer because of the Melinda Duckett trial...i think it's scheduled for 2010. I think she knows the Anthony's aren't quite stable...GA even admitted thinking about ending it. If she could any any way be "blamed" for anything that happened to them, as with the Duckett case, it would be terrible for her trial/reputation.

I honestly think if it weren't for the upcoming trial, she would be a little more harsh.

Sorry for the O/T

:)

All of their expenses to appear on the show will be covered, hotel, food, other transportation. LK's topic coordinators will make all the arrangements and the A family can ask for anything extra they desire.
High profile "guests" are treated well.

I bet Dr. Phil would like to get his beefy hands on them for a show while they are out here.
I can just hear him now, "Wull, KC was lying to you about a number of things, what makes you feel that she is not lying now? I think y'all need to wake up and smell the coffee!"

I really wished Dr. Phil would get them on his show. Boy, I'd watch that episode in a heartbeat. I wonder if there is something on his website where it says show ideas for people to fill out. Dang, I wished I had his email or phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper