All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's are scheduled to travel to California to follow up on a tip they received, and while there, will also appear on the Larry King Show.

http://www.local6.com/news/18226693/detail.html

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Makes me wonder if they are going to see the Marine guy to see what he knows about KCs plans to travel and see him in person to tell him something that she had to tell him in person...

ya know flordiaKatz....I'm thinking we think alike about some of these things......lol....my thoughts--my feelings as well...isn't it just so nice of LK to invite them on out there and while they are there they will multi-task??? God bless their little hearts (yes---I northern--take it the southern way :blushing:)

didn't Amy need to get somehthing for them to stop contacting her????? perhaps he should look into the same thing...but go Marines!!!!

jmo

This is BS. They are going to CA to appear on LKL, the tip part just got thrown in the mix by Cindy to make it appear they are only doing LKL as an afterthought. The purpose of the trip was to get their mugs on tv again and spread more lies.
Maybe this should be merged with the LKL thread.

I thought about that too, but I would actually like to talk about what tip it is that they are following. Is there going to be another 3yr. old girl's photo "splashed" across national tv for all to see ? Or are they really going to try and meet up with the Marine Hawkins (I believe it's Hawkins) because they think he has her ? He does look alot like Caylee IMO.

I can see them coming out here to California. We have MANY McDonalds out here!

lol----:laugh::biglaugh:

but remember---we are also supposed to look at k-mart as well......:angel:
(yes I know kc loves target but ca said K-mart...perhaps she thinks the blue light special indicates a Caylee sighting.....:woohoo:)

jmo

I wonder what the total number of Caylee look-a-likes they will post on their website. Is there a limit to have many you are allowed to have?---LOL

ya know flordiaKatz....I'm thinking we think alike about some of these things......lol....my thoughts--my feelings as well...isn't it just so nice of LK to invite them on out there and while they are there they will multi-task??? God bless their little hearts (yes---I northern--take it the southern way :blushing:)

didn't Amy need to get somehthing for them to stop contacting her????? perhaps he should look into the same thing...but go Marines!!!!

jmo

Hey Zo ~ great minds think alike !

If they do try to see or follow the marine while they are out there, they are going to have a heck of a time. If he is living on base, they will not be allowed on base to track him down/follow him, UNLESS he meets them at the gate and then they all go somewhere off base. There is no reason for them to be on a military base, and the base guards WILL NOT allow them access for any reason unless they have a military id card, which I doubt they do. DH is Army, and he and I go on and off the base all the time. You have to have a mil. id. to do that.

Of course all of this is based solely on "if" they are going to try and see him while they are there. If so, will be a huge waste of their time, a HUGE WASTE. I'm guessing that if he wants to save his military career, he will want to distance himself as far away from this mess as he can.

I thought about that too, but I would actually like to talk about what tip it is that they are following. Is there going to be another 3yr. old girl's photo "splashed" across national tv for all to see ? Or are they really going to try and meet up with the Marine Hawkins (I believe it's Hawkins) because they think he has her ? He does look alot like Caylee IMO.

I don't think legally they can meet Hawkins - isn't he on the witness list for the prosecuter? That would be witness tampering - against the law - oh wait! I forgot! The A's don't have to follow the law! Silly me :)

I don't think that Cindy and George should be given any more air time, they haven't done anything to cooperate with the real searches (for this baby's body). Every interview turns into a plea for mercy for their daughter who they say is a victim.

the shows that interview them just tiptoe, they don't ask tough questions that would show C&G for what they really are. They are turning Caylee into a nice profit margin and creating doubt.

According to Cindy's own words, the tip is to follow up on Caylee sightings.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html#-
Larry King Live show came first, tips soon followed to assure the public that they are actually doing something positive. I do not believe one word any of them say. They are not smart enough to find their own consciences let alone a Marine.

jmo

Does LK pay for them to come out here to California OR do they use the $$ collected from all those poor people who really believe Caylee can be found? I wonder if KFN contributes any $$? Seems to me they ALL love the spotlight. I would love to drive out to the base and see if they show up to talk to MH.

I wonder what the total number of Caylee look-a-likes they will post on their website. Is there a limit to have many you are allowed to have?---LOL

And I wonder if the parents of these other little girls will have recourse to sue the A's for posting their children's faces all over the tv and internet for the world to see. If I were a parent of a 3yr. old girl who had this done to her, I would not stand for it.

Since she is in Calif. and represents the A's, you "would think" she could follow up on this without the A's having to go out there. That said, how much you want to bet that MB will be on the LKL show with them ... Yuk !

I hope the FBI or OSCO is following the A's travels very closely, as I would hate for them to slip into Mexico, never to return. Oh wait, on second thought, maybe not a bad idea. Then we don't have to listen to their BS any more..

Yep, I bet MB will grace national TV with her beauty! LOL

Even if they ended up in Mexico, I bet they would still try to spin the story...probably something like...
While GA was watching the scary kidnappers he found out they went to Mexico and that's why Caylee could count in Spanish so well because we think the invisible nanny had been taking her to Mexico even though the invisible nanny isn't really real. ARGH....

Do they have ANY idea how obvious they are? They are starting to get more and more out of control..Isn't there any kind of law that will stop this nonsense?

This is BS. They are going to CA to appear on LKL, the tip part just got thrown in the mix by Cindy to make it appear they are only doing LKL as an afterthought. The purpose of the trip was to get their mugs on tv again and spread more lies.
Maybe this should be merged with the LKL thread.

ITA! Funny how this comes out after LKL said they would be quest on the show. This is just CHA CHING for them! It makes my stomach turn:(

But, but, KC said Cayee could be in North Carolina, New York, or maybe Atlanta.
I gota say, I was at Disneyland on Friday and I saw about 200 possible Caylee look-a-likes. Funny thing about that, they all seemed to be with their own parents and sibs.

Maybe they are coming to visit Snot Peterson's family for advice on how to pretend that they didn't raise a murderer.

Was this marine (Hawkins)? ever interviewed by OCSD? I can't remember, all I can recall is that Detective Yuri broke his leg en route to the airport....

that was a thought that crossed my mind, C&G going to see this guy to find out what transpired between him and Casey as she was planning to visit him? Do they know him as her friend?

IMO, there is no truthful sighting in california, just the usual spin from them. I think that Michelle B. was the person who may have pursued Larry King.

That's right. My son is army reserves and we, mom and dad, can't get on base without him being with us because we have no military id cards. The A's won't be able to get on base. Maybe MH doesn't want to talk to them and he will be safe if he stays on base.

I would be glad to pick GA and CA up at the airport =)

We could have a lovely chat!!!!!!
mad7.gif

hmmmm, Sounds to me they are using a tip as a reason to go see Larry King. So why didn't they go to PR, Texas, etc?

I'm not buying it for one second.

Was this marine (Hawkins)? ever interviewed by OCSD? I can't remember, all I can recall is that Detective Yuri broke his leg en route to the airport....

that was a thought that crossed my mind, C&G going to see this guy to find out what transpired between him and Casey as she was planning to visit him? Do they know him as her friend?

IMO, there is no truthful sighting in california, just the usual spin from them. I think that Michelle B. was the person who may have pursued Larry King.
LE intereviewed or went to see MH the same time they went out to interview LP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup