All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah gibby, you are probably right on. This case always takes a strange turn doesn't it?

History tells us that OSCO and/or the SA does their case releases on Fridays (or maybe that's the way it works out when the Orlando Sentinal requests the latest and greatest info under the FL Sunshine Law). 9th, 10th or Friday, either way, I'm ready to hear more from them. We've chewed to pieces every nugget they've given us so far, IMO !!

I agree with TxRose. Zanni holds the key to the spin of the Anthonys. I would ask them why they have never found out or questioned KC about Zanni, where she really lived, what her old phone #s were, who her friends were. All KC has done is lie about all of it. So why didn't they get the truth out of her? KC claims to have known ZG for 4 years and had her as a sitter for 2 years. There is no way she doesn't know her phone # and could find a way to prove she existed if she did (we know she doesn't). No one would sit behind bars if they could prove the baby sitter existed.

Zanny is the key to Casey's story...so if you believe her (cough, cough)...this is where you have to start to look for Caylee.

My question would be...how do you explain that NOBODY can independently verify that Zanny exists? Nobody has ever seen or spoken with Zanny, seen Casey make or take a call from Zanny, seen Caylee dropped off with Zanny, nor has Caylee ever mentioned a nanny she apparently spent so much time with. Not a single family member or friend over the two years she was supposedly taking care of Caylee?
With all the national attention on this case, wouldn't SOMEONE... a former roomate, landlord, neighbor, employer, friend of "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" have come forward by now and said "hey I know this person"?

Ok--What if Zanny is GA.....except for the evidence in the car--reinterpret everything as if Ca were Zanny then what have you????

Ok--What if Zanny is GA.....except for the evidence in the car--reinterpret everything as if Ca were Zanny then what have you????

Insanity?

ROFL--So, who is Zanny in your example GA or CA? Or both???

Gawd, we're all starting to talk like them.

I think I understand what you are saying.

I don't believe Zanny exists. I believe Casey used the name "Zanny" to refer to whoever she was leaving Caylee with whenever she went out on her own. CA even stated she thought that Casey used the term "Zanny" to refer to whoever was babysitting Caylee at the time. It is weird to do that...why not just say who really has her? But perhaps she was afraid it would look bad if she was always dumping her daughter on her mom or other people. Also - since she was pretending to work, she needed to pretend Caylee was somewhere...and a nanny wouldn't raise eyebrows. Certainly if she didn't have a nanny, her parents would ask her what she did with Caylee went she went to work. Since they were working during the day, Casey needed a "nanny" to take Caylee. I believe that Caylee was actually with Casey much of the time during the day when her parents thought she was with Zanny.

But here is what is wrong with Casey's story and why I would ask the question I did - Casey stated that she left the child with Z. F.-G.. A specific person. She says that ZFG is Zanny. If she isn't Zanny the nanny, then why would she leave her daughter with her? If she is the nanny, why can't anyone verify she exists?

I would ask GA and CA why KC talks about Caylee in past tense when she talked to them during jail visits, if they all think Caylee is alive? And why does KC only worry about her self, dodges their questions, and laughs if she is so concerned about Caylee missing?
I would also ask why did KC need a Nanny when she did not work, and who paid the Nanny if she did not work
But its really no use, GA and CA will just enable her more and deny deny deny. I doubt I am even watching. Good luck to those who try to ask and get a straight answer.

I believe that the A's will cancel just like they did when they were scheduled to be on NG. Didn't they say that they were going to hold a press conference and have some new development right before the night they were going on NG? Does anyone remember this or am I just going nuts??? LOL. I ask because this past week they said that there will be some announcement and now they are allegedly scheduled to be on LK. That's why I think they will back out again. It may be just a publicity stunt once again.

I believe that the A's will cancel just like they did when they were scheduled to be on NG. Didn't they say that they were going to hold a press conference and have some new development right before the night they were going on NG? Does anyone remember this or am I just going nuts??? LOL. I ask because this past week they said that there will be some announcement and now they are allegedly scheduled to be on LK. That's why I think they will back out again. It may be just a publicity stunt once again.

You're sane......the A's and their pr spin people are the wacky ones.....since they no longer have MN and are now letting Bart & KFN lead them around, they may be foolish enuf to go through with it, unless JB has a major fit....

Wonder if they will be paid:bang::eek:

Oh of course they are being paid. They get paid for the pictures and video rights, not for being on the show. At least that is how they explained the ABC interviews.
I wonder if CA will be able to hold her head up, or if GA's shoulder will be her support. :frown:

Zanny is the key to Casey's story...so if you believe her (cough, cough)...this is where you have to start to look for Caylee.

My question would be...how do you explain that NOBODY can independently verify that Zanny exists? Nobody has ever seen or spoken with Zanny, seen Casey make or take a call from Zanny, seen Caylee dropped off with Zanny, nor has Caylee ever mentioned a nanny she apparently spent so much time with. Not a single family member or friend over the two years she was supposedly taking care of Caylee?
With all the national attention on this case, wouldn't SOMEONE... a former roomate, landlord, neighbor, employer, friend of "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" have come forward by now and said "hey I know this person"?
Even Cindy A. thought that the imaginary "Zanny" was someone in disguise (aka AH and RM). As, how do you explain THAT?

ETA: oops...so your subsequent post...you are so right!

They may have already pulled out. LK pulled the Wednesday show calendar down off their website from when I looked at it earlier today. I submitted a bunch of questions at about 11am this morning, I offered to set up a conf. call to let posters have a direct line to ask questions, and now "poof", everything is down from LK's site regarding this coming Wed. night.

They may have gotten enough questions and complaints about the upcoming show that they cancelled on the A's. I hope that's the way it went down anyway.

That would be great news! Maybe it was a mutual agreement not to do the show. Guess we'll have to wait n see.:)

Since the original topic was cancelled, I edited the title to be generic so we can keep it going.

What do you mean? Did we ever verify if they were really scheduled to be on this show? What was cancelled?

I emailed the show. Yes, I came out of lurker mode. I am sick and tired of the Anthony's period. I can't even listen to C.A. anymore and am yet to view any of her interviews ect. My suggestion for a question to Larry goes back to day one. Being a grandmother myself and knowing how much I love my granddaughter. The issue that keeps popping back into my heart is this. How is it that George and Cindy could have not spoken to, nor seen dear little precious Caylee for 31 days??? Cindy claims she was the sole provider for Caylee and yet all those days go by without a word, a hug, a kiss, it is unbelievable to me. She did live with them. I don't care how many arguments or even one big one I might have with my daughter, I would make sure I seen my granddaughter. Even if I had to resort to being a spy. I would have to know where she was and if she were safe period. I said a few more things in my email, but, I want to know the answer to this from C.A. My heart tells me C.A. is a phony. I want to say, I hope my question is not a repeat to someone else's, but, this has always troubled me. May G-d bless Caylee and I pray she is found soon, so that she may have a proper burial.

:angel::praying::praying::praying::angel2:

one can only hope.........

jmo

Larry King's guest schedule is listed on his website, every day thru 12/15/2008. However, Wednesday 12/10/2008 is not listed. I looked at it earlier and it was there. ??? Maybe the A's were cancelled already...:clap:

Anthony's have probably been reading over here and have been scared off. They won't show now.

I emailed the Larry King website too, and told them I wouldn't watch his program anymore if they had the A's on without ALSO giving the other (true) side of this case the same airtime.

I emailed the Larry King website too, and told them I wouldn't watch his program anymore if they had the A's on without ALSO giving the other (true) side of this case the same airtime.

:clap::clap::clap:
GREAT IDEA, we should all do that. Only, who would tell the true side? (I am serious) KC's former friends, employers, CA's brother maybe, but I don't think LE could say anything with case pending.

Feel free to list your questions here..but please do not use the forum to promote, encourage or put any organized efforts together to contact anyone about anything without Tricia's approval.

I emailed the show. Yes, I came out of lurker mode. I am sick and tired of the Anthony's period. I can't even listen to C.A. anymore and am yet to view any of her interviews ect. My suggestion for a question to Larry goes back to day one. Being a grandmother myself and knowing how much I love my granddaughter. The issue that keeps popping back into my heart is this. How is it that George and Cindy could have not spoken to, nor seen dear little precious Caylee for 31 days??? Cindy claims she was the sole provider for Caylee and yet all those days go by without a word, a hug, a kiss, it is unbelievable to me. She did live with them. I don't care how many arguments or even one big one I might have with my daughter, I would make sure I seen my granddaughter. Even if I had to resort to being a spy. I would have to know where she was and if she were safe period. I said a few more things in my email, but, I want to know the answer to this from C.A. My heart tells me C.A. is a phony. I want to say, I hope my question is not a repeat to someone else's, but, this has always troubled me. May G-d bless Caylee and I pray she is found soon, so that she may have a proper burial.

:clap::clap::clap:

Another great WSer. Welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members