All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand LK. Never could. And he will never ask a question that would make his "guests" uncomfortable.
It seems the As will not be the only ones making the tv circuit. Jose B. is supposedly scheduled for the Today Show this week. It's an all-out media blitz. More posturing IMO.

I would like to know in Anthony's word why they felt they could no longer follow the advice of one of the best criminal lawyers in orlando and if they feel they might need one in the future to counsel them throughout KC's trial. I'm also wondering what the city courthouse gossip is pertaining to JB & MN relationship. There might have been discord between the two lawyers considering the people they are repreesenting have different agendas.

Honestly I wish Tim Russert were alive to interview the A's. His kind firmness when he presses on with a question was so intimidating, even for foreign statesmen. His deligentnes to get to the bottom was unmatched. Is there another soul out there as good of an interviewer that could put them at ease and then get answers.

I wonder if they will be doing this from a local studio or traveling to NY or LA ? Maybe they should request they be interviewed from Puerto Rico, where they know Caylee is being kept hidden away.

Questions I will be submitting to Larry. (and if they aren't asked, I will never watch his show again and will advise of such in my email of questions)

- Why haven't you traveled and spent time SERIOUSLY searching in NY, NC, KY, PR, and all the other places where she has been spotted.
- How bad do you feel about putting other parents through the pain and fright of having their 3 yr. old daughters splashed across the tv as a potential "missing Caylee". Have you followed up and apologized to those families ?
- Whose dead body do you think it was in your daughters trunk ?
- Did you ask the Tow Yard owner to view their CCTV camera footage for the period the car was in the tow yard, if you are convinced someone put a dead body in it while parked there ? If not, why not ?
- Why haven't you asked/demanded a meeting with the Body Farm forensic scientists to thoroughly explain their findings to you?
- Did either of you (or LA) drive the Pontiac in the month of May, June or first week of July. If so, when and where did you go ? Time of day ? Was anyone with you in the car ? Do you have proof of your travel whereabouts in that car (like camera shots from atms, other businesses, toll booths)?
- Have each of you (and LA) provided your cell phone records to LE for the months of June and first part of July so your ping analysis can be viewed ?
- CA, what were you thinking when you washed the pants and knife?
- GA, why are you accusing the FBG of using the family pc, when we know the pc searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc. was done long before the FBG was assigned to watch your daughter ? Do you realize that computer forensics will prove this ?
- Have each of you (and LA) now taken a polygraph test ? If not, why not, if you have nothing to hide and believe Caylee has indeed been kidnapped?
- What will you do if KC is convicted of Murder 1, and sent away for life ? Will you be publicly blasting the decision of the jury of yours and KC's peers ?

AND finally, what do each of you have to say to the public that will CONVINCE US 100% that Caylee is alive, and it was someone else's dead body in the trunk (keep in mind when answering this one, you have to explain away the hair with the "death band" that matches Caylee's, yours, KC's and LA's DNA profile, and the public knows that 3 of the 4 of the abovenamed are alive right now).

(stopping now before I run out of room)...

GREAT QUESTIONS. I would love to see all those asked & answered..not just " well, I cant say, I know more but cant say." By God she will give it up on the stand or go to jail.
I want to know why Cindy finds fault with EVERYONE & I do mean EVERYONE for KC's behavior & Caylee's disapperance except her own daughter. She has blamed any & all names in some way or the other but doesnt come across as she thinks KC has ANY responsibilty in this at all. KC's the mother....she of all peopel should know what she did with "that little girl."

Just added to LKL website:
tztv.Caylee.Anthony.missing.girl.gif

Where is Caylee Anthony? The missing tot's grandparents don't believe their daughter killed her. So what happened to the child? And why is her mother on trial for murder? Question and answers in a Larry King Live exclusive!

Caylee's grandparent's take YOUR calls!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Great post! :clap: My only thought, or addition, to this would be to mention that taking medication is not a reason to NOT take a polygraph. Even the guy on NG who gives LDT said it wasn't a reason to not take one. That was some spin from MN, IMO.
And I would add that each question start out with:

In as few words as possible!

But truthfully, I don't think they would answer any of these questions. They require real answers and they only have made-up answers.

If I were to say anything to them, I would have to say that I hope and pray that their nightmare ends very soon. I would love to say "with Caylee being found alive and well" but I would surely get my head bit off and today is not the day for that - I'm ready to wig out on anyone or anything today - must be a full moon or my new medicine!

Just added to LKL website:
tztv.Caylee.Anthony.missing.girl.gif

Where is Caylee Anthony? The missing tot's grandparents don't believe their daughter killed her. So what happened to the child? And why is her mother on trial for murder? Question and answers in a Larry King Live exclusive!

Caylee's grandparent's take YOUR calls!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
Ok...now that should be interesting. Don't think anyone will get a straight answer if they let CA speak, but interesting just the same.

Wouldn't it be even more fun if Yuri showed up to do the interview instead of Larry?! LOL

Or maybe Larry could invite Mark F. on to ask some of the hard questions as I am sure he has a few he would LOVE to ask, too!

Yuri's already had his chance and he wasn't able to elicit the truth.

Instead of a question I let LKL & staff know that I am disappointed that they have the A's on. No matter what question they are asked they will deny the truth, blame innocent people and most disgustingly of all say that KC is as much of a victim as Caylee.
I am tired of these shows giving them a platform to deny the truth -- that Casey harmed her daughter and is lying to protect herself. I hope they take it to heart. I heard Matt Lauer this morning stating how much feedback they get from viewers expressing their anger about the A's appearance on the Today show. I will now start expressing it to all shows that give them an opportunity to lie and be in the spotlight because of the tragedy that has resulted in the disappearance of a beautiful little girl.

Ok...now that should be interesting. Don't think anyone will get a straight answer if they let CA speak, but interesting just the same.

Anyone trying to get thru with a call in question will have much better luck if they come up with a question that at least appears to be Anthony family compassionate. You can always change it up if it get past the producers ;)

Ok please excuse if it's already been determind that the Ant's are still appearing on LKL... I saw a few hours ago that the LKL website did not have this posted.

I can't post a link because I'm on my phone and at a pub (I never thought I'd see the day that I felt the need to post on a message board while out for a drink, but... What can I say, this case has gotten to us all), but I just saw a commercial for 'Caylee's grandparents take your questions', dated tomorrow.

So, I guess it's on...? Either that, or the commercial has not yet been pulled.

CA needs to answer her brothers questions.
Who has seen this nanny?
Who had any contact with her?
Larry ask CA that!
:confused:

It seems the As will not be the only ones making the tv circuit. Jose B. is supposedly scheduled for the Today Show this week. It's an all-out media blitz. More posturing IMO.

Yes, must get the appearances in before he files for a change in venue.

Yes, must get the appearances in before he files for a change in venue.
Send them to okaloosa island.They don't know anything about this case here!
My hubby could be on the jury,he has no clue.

I have sent 2 emails to the Larry King show. I told the show that I thought Larry was lowering his standards to have the Anthony's on his show.

Wed: Caylee's Grandparents

Exclusive! Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Their daughter's in prison - charged with the murder of Caylee. So why do her grandparents think she's still alive? Get their side of the story! They take YOUR calls!

Plus, Suze Orman! Want to know how to make it through the holidays during tough economic times? Get your calls and questions ready!

BLOG - Anthonys: We Won't Turn Our Back on Caylee

• Email Your questions.
• Send us an I-Ask video email!

CA needs to answer her brothers questions.
Who has seen this nanny?
Who had any contact with her?
Larry ask CA that!
:confused:

well its the holidays--perhaps Rick should make a call.......:eek:--now that could/would make a show!!!!!

as for this wild madcap "media blitz"--I was really stumped when JB stated (blamed) that the media was preventing him from giving his client proper counsel because he had to make appearances...but thankfully he had his pr firm...... okay I'll ask....what planet are they from??????

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members