All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, how disappointing. However I don't know if I could take them for an hour. I hope this isn't 20 minutes to give them time to give a spiel and thats it. I want them to answer some hard questions!

I was afraid of this ~ we'll have to sit through other stuff waiting for G & C. :(

the way it looks it is going to be lots of topics on LK tonight may be a short segment of CA & GA

Yes...was under the impression they were going to be on the whole hour. I guess they need the extra time to check out the look-alike sighting at that restaurant.

Ok I don't see them on CNN tonight. Looks like Planet peril....whats going on?

now talking about that wonder gov from my neighboring state ILL I will call him BloGo

I was afraid of this ~ we'll have to sit through other stuff waiting for G & C. :(

No doubt this was well planned. This will limit their exposure to callers and questions etc...What if no one watched?

I for one would not feel sad whatsoever if we closed this thread and all discussed the weather rather than giving them any more of our time.

Peace to all of you!!!! Night, Night John-boy...

This leads me to believe that Cindy and George's appearance is not WORTH an hour. Only a few minutes to spew their crap on TV about Casey being some kind of victim in all of this..

Ok I don't see them on CNN tonight. Looks like Planet peril....whats going on?

LK is covering 3 different stories tonight....looks like the Anthonys won't have much time to spew their lies after all.:)

Good Lord - I can't decide if I should watch or not. Of COURSE I have it on right now. But I wonder if it's just gonna pizz me off....

This leads me to believe that Cindy and George's appearance is not WORTH an hour. Only a few minutes to spew their crap on TV about Casey being some kind of victim in all of this..
Poor LK Cindy will run the show.

If anyone asks about zani, other than to ask about the lawsuit, I swear I will beat my head off the wall. If anyone in MI hears a scream and the sounds of a breaking laptop, dont worry, that was me.

Illinois seems to have allot of bad coruption problems.........no wonder LE can't get Drew P. charged with murder (s) IMO

I'm sorta glad that LKL won't give a whole show to the crazy CA/GA.........and their 'cameo' as KC put it...........just wonder what spin CA/GA will have and if they will answer 'anyone's' question!!! like 1 of ours from WS????

I am sure that CA/GA have already have it set up for only certain questions being asked answered tonight.

Please forgive me, but for some reason while looking at the governor I am reminded of the munchichis...does anyone remember them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895