All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This leads me to believe that Cindy and George's appearance is not WORTH an hour. Only a few minutes to spew their crap on TV about Casey being some kind of victim in all of this..

Great news isn't it? I can just hear Cindy now, "But WE'RE more important than the economic crisis, and who cares about that crazy governor":eek:

i sure hope george isn't wearing his 'where is caylee' t shirt over a dress shirt again..ugh!

Good Lord - I can't decide if I should watch or not. Of COURSE I have it on right now. But I wonder if it's just gonna pizz me off....

same here......hubby left the room and watching TV in other room.........
should tell me something, huh????

my predicition

CA: LE is not searching for a live caylee they are building a case against my daughter

GA: we are working on bringing our grandaughter home by Christmas

Great news isn't it? I can just hear Cindy now, "But WE'RE more important than the economic crisis, and who cares about that crazy governor":eek:

I don't know I think they are getting the whole hour with dateline. I like that show, they show the whole story even the bull.

Originally Posted by moxiecrimefighter
Good Lord - I can't decide if I should watch or not. Of COURSE I have it on right now. But I wonder if it's just gonna pizz me off....
ABSOLUTELY it will pizz us off...and we will be sitting right here together watching it...word for lousy word...while throwing our sponges at the screen and spitting pistachio shells at them. ;)

I think it will all depend on how much medication or over medicating CA has done before we can see what tack the A's are going to take on LKL tonite.

same here......hubby left the room and watching TV in other room.........
should tell me something, huh????
OMG your husband left the room, so did mine!! He gets so mad at me watching these "Nuts" he calls them.

I sure hope someone asks some hard questions!

I want somebody to ask George about the Police Report & the Gas Cans

If he suspected that it was Casey why didn't mention it in the report?

Why file a report at all?

Why not call Casey & ask her ..."Did you steal my Gas Cans again?"

No other threads are needed, we had so many they all had to be merged here.

I know...but I miss having "new" threads of recent news. Hard to wade through so much.. I like "breaking news!" Lol. I come here for the latest before any other site and with so many merges its hard to tell what is the latest. Its nice to have fresh conversation.

"gripping jailhouse footage" my butt..

They're on now and not wearing "find Caylee" t-shirts either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme