All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller: asking CA why she changed her mind from a dead body to a pizza in the car. CA still sticking to the pizza story but it has been proven there was no pizza in the car only an empty box

CA - I said it smelled....

Me - yeah, like a damn dead body CA. Can't take that back, really.

Nice infomercial. I hope larry king is getting paid for this service of spinning the story.

LE IS TAKING NOTES SO KEEP SPINNING LIES!!

"i've opened my refrigerator and made the comment "Something died in here."" (CA explaining the dead body comment)

Caller asking about CA's 911 call.
Asking why she changed her mind about the smell in the car, CA says that all she said about the ca was that it smelled. Says that the tow manager told her that the smell was due to the pizza. CA says that she has made the dead body comment when opening her fridge in the past.

Fo the record, if invited to dinner at the A's, DON'T GO.

I knew this would happen. LK is ill informed, doesn't ask any moderately tough questions and seems to know nothing about the case. Cindy just got done whining about how LE made their mind up within 2 hours of having Casey in custody...but kinda forgot to mention the lies casey told. They have zero credibility.

There's a reason that they cancelled their scheduled appearance with NG. I do think NG would have been not 'beaten them up' (so to speak) but I do think she would have asked better questions. Back to my regularly scheduled programming.....

This show is a total waste.

A HUGE WASTE at that!

CA gave a goofy smile when LK read a note from LE, notice???? then hung her head

OMG...........we're back to the odor in car being pizza!

LK just read a statement from OCSO.............did anyone note Cindy smiling when that statement was read?

Cindy: I never changed my mind about the smell. (It's pizza)

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

A caller asked why initially she said the car smelled like a dead body, then later said it was a pizza. The caller asks Cindy why she changed her mind about the car smelling like a dead body, and Cindy replies "I didn't change my mind"

Well...I mean, obviously you did. A trash and dead body smell nothing alike. A bag of trash being locked in a car is no worse than say, the smell of a trash dump, or trash rotting in a dumpster here in dank, humid Biloxi, MS. It still doesn't smell like a dead body...

Cindy just said that she has opened her fridge herself & made the statement...Something died in here.

She's blaming the trunk smell on a bag of rotting food that was in the trunk for 19 days

She said that the Tow Yard manager even said that that was the cause of the smell (How would he know?)

Caller asking about CA's 911 call.
Asking why she changed her mind about the smell in the car, CA says that all she said about the ca was that it smelled. Says that the tow manager told her that the smell was due to the pizza. CA says that she has made the dead body comment when opening her fridge in the past.

Fo the record, if invited to dinner at the A's, DON'T GO.

The tow manager didn't see if there was pizza in the box or not; he only saw a box in a bag. She's unbelievable -- in more ways than one.

Did I hear right? CA said she went back and the man at the tow yard told her it was the garbage that made the car smell so bad?

OMG...........we're back to the odor in car being pizza!

LK just read a statement from OCSO.............did anyone note Cindy smiling when that statement was read?

That was the only good thing on so far OCSO statement! Did you get a look at GA face.

so they are sticking with the Zanny story huh? OMGosh. How does he NOT ask how KC could not have called police for 31 days? If KC is mother of the year, what kind of mother does that make Cindy?

GA really looks like he is having a hard time with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member