All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew LK wouldn't confront them on ANYTHING!.

This is SO sickening to watch!

Ca does not, and has not, suspected casey.
casey loving and caring.
CA says she has been very emotional since Day 1.
GA says he was shocked when casey was arrested.
GA wanted FBI and Amber Alert.
GA and CA both saying that LE had thier minds made up.
LE not helping find her.

your very good at this thank you :blowkiss:

KC was frightened in my opinion cause the gig was up. Come on CA & GA you need to face it so that they can start healing. They both are looking soooo frail & need professional help. I do feel sorry for what KC has done to all of her relatives. Especially her grandparents it's sad that she has no heart for anyone but herself. I, I, I, I, I, Me, Me, Me = KC

George almost looks sorry that he even has to tell this Zanny BS story.

I wish Larry would ask them...

If KC had a Nanny named Zanny for almost 2 years why didn't you have her phone #?

Why didn't KC have her phone # for that matter

CA stated that LE was out to get KA from the beginning and never did believe anything she said. (scratchin me head)
And GA brings up the Amber Alert that was never issued. Well, after 31 days????? :rolleyes: MOO

george has trouble making eye contact

Can't make eye contact, can't stop shrugging (probably wondering wth he's doing there), and keeps playing w/ the handle on the mug. Uncomfortable...keep exhaling - it'll be over soon.

LKL producers should have called NG.

This is what happens when LE chooses or has to keep their mouth shut but the defense is on and out and out blitz to sway a potential jury that Caylee is still alive (that is Jose's defense...Caylee is alive) and that LE was out to get Casey. This is the defense in a nutshell. Until trial or even during the trial the Anthonys and defense will be out enforce babbling this crap.

GA says the only reason they charged his daughter is because LE wanted to close the book on this and be done with it
OMG

george has trouble making eye contact

And its almost like he keeps looking to CA for help with his questions.

Anyone notice the big swallow CA did after they played the "it smells like theres been a dead body in the damn car quote"?

Back to watching.....

G & C look awful. This is really taking a toll on them.
I wonder if they picked out the section of the tape LK is airing.

I think they look pretty good, certainly cindy looks better than she has the last couple of times I've seen her.

I know I wouldn't look nearly as good as these two do, I would be an absolute freakin mess. Probably be locked up in a mental institution.

The reason they went on this show is b/c they KNEW LK would softball them. And if GA knew so friggin' much about the law, he would know they couldn't issue an amber alert. THEY MAKE ME SICK!!! BLECH!

no motive............ha!!
5 searches but none by CA/GA...........
KC protecting everyone.............a tip in Tennessee...............ok.

Ca does not, and has not, suspected casey.
casey loving and caring.
CA says she has been very emotional since Day 1.
GA says he was shocked when casey was arrested.
GA wanted FBI and Amber Alert.
GA and CA both saying that LE had thier minds made up.
LE not helping find her.

Bolded by me. Contrary to the police reports that KC was unaffected and unconcerned about the whereabouts of her child per police reports.

The A's know why no Amber alert was issued. Caylee did not meet the criteria. 31 days had gone by. OMG. These people are ignorant.

OMG another tip Tennessee 4PM today a little girl in a grocery store wow

I KNEW LK would coddle them! They know it, too! NOBODY is going to "attack" such fragile, grieving little waifs. They make me spit!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::rage:

I couldn't bear anymore of those two after five minutes...I'm content to just read the updates here.

I can just imagine people screaming at their tv sets all across america lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member