All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sincerely hope that some of the options available to them include major legal action against the photographer and the publishers. I know that some people will say that she put herself in the public eye, but when you are on a private beach...well, enough said, it was a private beach, and a private moment with her husband.

Wish they would leave them alone! I said the same thing when Prince Harry's photos were exposed.

This family doesn't deserve anymore tragedies.

Updated 12:20 p.m.: Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have filed a lawsuit against French magazine Closer for printing photos of what appears to be Kate, sunbathing topless.

Though the magazine insisted it had not, the suit alleges it breached the couple's right to privacy. St. James Palace confirmed Friday that "legal proceedings for breach of privacy have been commenced today in France," reports the Associated Press.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/49030...agazine-publishes-topless-photo/#.UFNcyY2PWac

I absolutely abhor the stalkarazzi. What a shameful way to make your living :(

Those associated with royalty, or royalty themselves, do need to learn, though, that if you take your clothes off where the public eye might fall upon you, it probably will.

I remember when they did the same thing to Jackie O. These women do nothing but good for communities.Why people want to turn this into something ugly I have no idea. Not to say that the naked body is ugly, just the way some of these paparazzi portray it. The almighty dollar is more important than human compassion to some. This is jmo.

They are going to drive this poor woman insane.
Can't she have any peace and privacy in her life anymore?

They are going to drive this poor woman insane.
Can't she have any peace and privacy in her life anymore?

Look what they did to Princess Diana, you think they would have learned from that but no. They are very selfish people, and I think eventually karma will catch up with all of them.

But she CHOSE the life she is living?!

Yes, how dare she marry the man she loved? How dare she choose to have presumably private moments with that husband?

I'm sure if she had wanted naked pictures of herself online, she would have posed for Playboy. She didn't. She didn't choose this.

:banghead::banghead:

Yes, how dare she marry the man she loved? How dare she choose to have presumably private moments with that husband?

I'm sure if she had wanted naked pictures of herself online, she would have posed for Playboy. She didn't. She didn't choose this.

I simply meant that I think she should EXPECT to be chased by camera's the rest of life.....not that she should be, of course. Nothing, for ANYONE, really, is private anymore!

I simply meant that I think she should EXPECT to be chased by camera's the rest of life.....not that she should be, of course. Nothing, for ANYONE, really, is private anymore!

Especially when she is the most sought-after photo subject in the world at this time. And she will one day be known as Queen of England (even if not actually Queen). She has to be more cautious than other people; it is a part of the package she accepted. Knowing the same thing had happened to Diana, too. I think suing these rags will just keep it in the news longer, but I guess they feel that they have to do it.

That I can understand a little better. She probably should expect it, just because human nature is what it is. Doesn't make it any better, like you said, but unfortunately, I don't know if I would think of something like this if I were in her shoes. To think that someone would take the pictures, I could see that. But I'm not sure I could foresee that anyone would actually publish them, and especially not that they would be available all over the world in what seems like a matter of hours.

I agree! It's not her fault that the stalkers had their very long lens cameras to capture private moments with her husband. In the US we don't normally walk around in the nude, but in Euro countries it's quite acceptable to go topless. Why the magazines are making a mockery of what is natural to so many disgusts me. This was a definite invasion of privacy.

I am so afraid these stalkers will only get worse and will only be happy when they get the death photos like Princess Diana.

Something has to be done to make sure photos like this never show up, and that both Wills and Kate are kept safe.

What vultures!!

MOO - thanks.

Mel

That I can understand a little better. She probably should expect it, just because human nature is what it is. Doesn't make it any better, like you said, but unfortunately, I don't know if I would think of something like this if I were in her shoes. To think that someone would take the pictures, I could see that. But I'm not sure I could foresee that anyone would actually publish them, and especially not that they would be available all over the world in what seems like a matter of hours.

But they had the exact example of Diana, on the boat with her boyfriend, Dodi, I think it was. Long lens, topless, the whole thing. It has to be in their minds, it is a fact of their lives, disgusting as it may be. Their only true privacy is behind closed doors, inside a locked house. They may be legally on the right side, but unbelievably naive.

The price of marrying a prince... ;)

Obviously her privacy should never have been invaded, but then again, she's sleeping on 3000-thread count sheets and travelling the world and has servants..plus the adulation of thousands...

Think about it. She doesn't have to struggle to pay the utilities and put food on the table.

(oh I know this post won't be popular)

Just to give you an idea...

24ybmn4.jpg

The price of marrying a prince... ;)

Obviously her privacy should never have been invaded, but then again, she's sleeping on 3000-thread count sheets and travelling the world and has servants..plus the adulation of thousands...

Think about it. She doesn't have to struggle to pay the utilities and put food on the table.

(oh I know this post won't be popular)

I'll bet deep down the Queen is a little ticked off at her...
They should have draped some of those 3000-count sheets up around the balcony...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back