All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It took a Royal Wedding to get Posh in public with a bump.

I remember reading somewhere that once she was showing with 1 - 3, there are no pictures of her - don't know if it's true or not as I don't follow her, but I am pretty sure I've never seen her out and about showing like this - glad to see she looks like a normal mom to be, not a twig.

She would be perceived much more kindly if she stopped looking like she has a bad taste in her mouth all the time.

OT

I don't know who David Beckam is and I only figured out who "Posh" is b/c you guys told me and my daughter liked Spice Girls when she was a teen. Dating myself much?

"Posh" should be proud and happy right now, but we don't know what kind of hubby DB is now do we? The proud look will lose that hubby quick! And Spice Girls are a thing of the past. Perhaps she embarrassed DB? I would have been. But perhaps he was embarrassing her?

At any rate, a mag came to the offices today for a deceased "boss". It was People Magazine. I glanced at the photo on the cover, it was Catherine and William in marriage attire, it was very poorly photo shopped. Is this a British thing? Or did I just expect something more personal from a magazine?

I am older now and don't notice magazines. This one never passed this desk before and odd timing for it anyhow.

Still wish the young couple true love and happiness. Not sure what that means, but may it be stress and complication free. The simple fairytale life we all wished for.

It took a Royal Wedding to get Posh in public with a bump.

I remember reading somewhere that once she was showing with 1 - 3, there are no pictures of her - don't know if it's true or not as I don't follow her, but I am pretty sure I've never seen her out and about showing like this - glad to see she looks like a normal mom to be, not a twig.

She would be perceived much more kindly if she stopped looking like she has a bad taste in her mouth all the time.

Hello LCoastMom,

Yes Victoria's dress did conceal her bump quite well didn't it? Some people were very interested in knowing what Victoria's dress would look like as well as Kate's.

I thought Posh was in a hurry to get inside the church because she was so excited about the wedding that was about to start but perhaps she also wanted to avoid being photographed with "a bump".

I expect she'll feel more comfortable and relaxed now that she has stepped outside her comfort zone and attended the Royal Wedding. It would have been a mistake for her to let this opportunity which only comes around once in a lifetime pass her by. Besides David wouldn't want to attend the Royal Wedding without his wife. I hope their romance was rekindled. AFAIK their sons didn’t attend so David and Victoria had quality time to themselves and their daughter.

Posh looks like she is sucking on grapes when she is being photographed because it is a trick models use when they want to add more definition to their faces and highlight their cheekbones. Maybe Posh's smiles are reserved for her husband only LOL.

This couple has several lucrative careers including modeling which supplements their income quite handsomely and provides endless perks.

Has Victoria given up her singing career? I recall Posh's jewelry was stolen during the Spice Girls Reunion Tour.

I did see the Beckham’s stop and "strike a pose" IIRC when they were outside the church. I am not sure if the Beckham’s were shown on the camera inside the church but I think they were.

I agree with you that Posh looks perfectly healthy and very secure. Is there a "Posh Doll" on the market yet? When Posh was a guest on Ellen DeGeneres’s Show she said she works out with her boys and obviously she gets a great workout on a regular basis. I don't want to spread a rumor but I believe she said she doesn't eat sweets.

There's been a drastic change in Posh's hairstyle since I last saw her. I remember a fan told her he liked her hair long and dark, and "voila", the next time I see Posh she has very long, dark hair. I think Posh had the longest hair at the Royal Wedding LOL.

Do you agree that this couple tops the list for "The Most Photographed Couple in the World?

OT

I don't know who David Beckam is and I only figured out who "Posh" is b/c you guys told me and my daughter liked Spice Girls when she was a teen. Dating myself much?

"Posh" should be proud and happy right now, but we don't know what kind of hubby DB is now do we? The proud look will lose that hubby quick! And Spice Girls are a thing of the past. Perhaps she embarrassed DB? I would have been. But perhaps he was embarrassing her?

At any rate, a mag came to the offices today for a deceased "boss". It was People Magazine. I glanced at the photo on the cover, it was Catherine and William in marriage attire, it was very poorly photo shopped. Is this a British thing? Or did I just expect something more personal from a magazine?

I am older now and don't notice magazines. This one never passed this desk before and odd timing for it anyhow.

Still wish the young couple true love and happiness. Not sure what that means, but may it be stress and complication free. The simple fairytale life we all wished for.

Don't know David Beckham? :eek:

j/k but... perhaps you saw Bend it Like Beckham?

ok, maybe not.

Beckham is kinda like Britain's ... um ... Joe Montana.

That is ...
if ...
Joe Montana was still a football star and had married a famous US popstar/fashion icon of the 90's ... um ... say, Beyonce Knowles of Destiny's Child ... and they were hounded daily by paparazzi ... and were wealthy and influential and beloved beyond all reason...and if Beyonce's default facial expression was a pout, rather than her lovely bright smile, and if Beyonce never went on to a solo career because she married Montana and had lots of baby boys...

Well, okay, we don't really have a couple like that here. But we have Brad & Angelina...

I once read the famous perrennial Posh pout is just Posh's bad habit from childhood. She hated her teeth, apparently. The pout has served her well, helped her form her Posh snob character, and the Brits don't mind that at all. :lol:

Here's a shot of Becks at work:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Beckham[/ame]

They are rather adored, and have long been considered The British People's other royal couple.

I have to say, Wills & Kate might capture the British Royalty loyalties back from them rather soon, however. :cow:

Seems Princess Beatrice and her sister aren't going to have royal protection, outside of official duties, anymore... and Prince Andrew is none-too-thrilled by the new turn of events.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rotection-row-50k-cost.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I blame this move on the ugly hats... LoL

I can understand Prince Andrew's concern, especially due to their age, but that is a lot of money and other royals are not getting the same treatment. Maybe Andrew could pay for it himself?

I saw the trailer of Fergie on Oprah (airing Wednesday) today.

Thinking, prob a good idea she wasn't invited. For the right price she prob
would tell a mag all the details.

Seems she hasn't learned a thing from her past mistakes.

Shame on her

Hehe... this Cinderella collage has been making its way around the internet, today:

cindyrella.jpg

Prince William and Kate left for honeymoon in Seychelles

Newly-wed Prince William and Kate Middleton have reportedly left for their official honeymoon more than a week after their marriage in London last April 29.
"They have left for their honeymoon," a spokesman for William's office told AFP, adding that they went "earlier this week".

"On their destination, St James's Palace will only say that it is abroad", AFP/Yahoo News reports. "We are not confirming and we are not commenting on speculation on where they may be going on their private honeymoon. We are just confirming that they have gone," the spokesman said.

"The couple have asked that their privacy be respected during their honeymoon."
Prince William, who is second in line to the throne, is on a two-week leave from his job as a pilot at the Royal Air Force, went back to work after the wedding to assist in the rescue operations involving a judge who suffered a heat attack in the Snowdonia mountains.

Newspaper reports however show the Royal Couple were bound for an island in the Seychelles. "The Seychelles, an archipelago of 115 islands about 900 miles east of Africa, are renowned for their radiant sunsets, turquoise waters, white sand beaches and giant turtles", the nydailynews.com reports

A Hamburg newspaper said a German-based real estate mogul has confirmed the Royal couple have indeed rented the island for their honeymoon.

"Yes, we rented the island to the British royal family," he said. "Prince William and his Kate are spending their honeymoon there. But you will understand that we are not saying anything further."

The couple are due to visit Canada as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from June 30 to July 8, followed by two days touring California.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/306563#ixzz1MSKoYjhO
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/306563

Oh My that collage cracked me up! hahahaha

*emma throws fertility fairy dust upon the Seychelles archipelago* :giggle:

Prince William among team in judge's Snowdonia rescue

A judge who suffered a heart attack while walking in Snowdonia has thanked his rescuers, including RAF pilot Prince William.

Retired Hong Kong High Court judge Nick Barnett, 70, of Midhurst, West Sussex, is recovering in hospital after the rescue from y Lliwedd mountain.

He said he was grateful to everyone who helped him.

The prince, who has delayed his honeymoon, flew him to hospital.

Mr Barnett received treatment at Ysbyty Gwynedd in Bangor, crucially within an hour of suffering the attack last Wednesday.

Read more at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13423074

Judge Praises Prince William For Saving His Lifehttp://williamandcatherine.tumblr.c...ge-praises-prince-william-for-saving-his-life

Related Stories
• Prince in third helicopter rescue
• Prince in double mountain rescue
• Royal couple to visit California

I presume they are going to try and produce some heirs ASAP.

I don't want to be the one to spread stupid tabloid rumors, but now the tabs are saying that Camilla revealed to someone that Kate has fertility problems. Supposedly she had some gyn. problem as a teenager??

Just saying....I take everything from the tabloids with a huge grain of salt.

I don't want to be the one to spread stupid tabloid rumors, but now the tabs are saying that Camilla revealed to someone that Kate has fertility problems. Supposedly she had some gyn. problem as a teenager??

Just saying....I take everything from the tabloids with a huge grain of salt.

First the tabloids were insinuating she was pregnant before the marriage.
Now they are insinuating she can't get pregnant. I don't buy any of it.

First the tabloids were insinuating she was pregnant before the marriage.
Now they are insinuating she can't get pregnant. I don't buy any of it.

This is so true--thank you jjenny.
The only time I've ever believed the tabloids is when they have come up with "information" about OJ and Scott Peterson. For some reason, in those cases, I don't think certain tabloids invented stuff like they do the rest of the time.

William and Kate’s Honeymoon is over.

Royal welcome for Obamas in Britain

<snipped>
The Obama&#8217;s were to spend two nights at the palace as guests of the queen, staying in a six-room suite last used by Prince William and Kate Middleton on their wedding night. The newlyweds, now known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, met briefly with the Obama&#8217;s Tuesday before the palace arrival ceremony.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama

There is a picture of the Obama&#8217;s and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the 1:38 mm in the video which is included in the link below. This meeting was the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge&#8217;s first royal duty as a married couple.

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/video.aspx?cp-documentid=8d0873a4-7001-46a3-be5e-3fdd45369590

Topless photographs of Kate Middleton to be published by French magazine (Telegraph)
Long-lens shots of the Duchess, taken while she and the Duke of Cambridge were beside a private swimming pool during a holiday in Provence last week, are due to appear in Closer magazine today.

The Duke and Duchess were told about the pictures during breakfast as they prepared for the fourth day of their tour of the Far East, and were said to be “saddened” that their privacy had been breached.

Palace officials are expected to contact lawyers in France this morning and will consider all options available to them once they have had a chance to verify that the pictures are genuine.
---
the rest and more on the story at link above

Kate 'saddened' by topless photos (Guardian video)

Long lens shots of a private swimming pool....definitely invasion of privacy, IMO.

Definite invasion of privacy. I saw the pic of the magazine cover on my fave gossip website (although he put pics of the Queen's face over any nipple action).
At least we know Prince William wears sunscreen. :/

I saw the pic of the magazine (although he put pics of the Queen's face over any nipple action).
Seeing this would stunt a child's growth and might in fact drive a child to madness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back