All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that was just someone who looked like him. Here's an article from last week where Al-Fayed said he believed William wanted him to attend the wedding but the royal family didn't want him there--

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/27705437/detail.html

I was going to respond to davehead21's post and then decided against it but there was no editing feature shown...hmmmm...:waitasec: Somehow it ended up on the thread anyhow.
And you see a blank post! LOL

Funny photo lol, I am ashamed to say that I would be drooling:woohoo:

IMO, this is the best picture of David I have ever seen.

I can visualize David and Victoria arriving at the Royal Wedding in a carriage drawn by horses.

Maybe David didn't wear his hat because he didn't want to mess up his hair LOL. As soon as Prince Williams arrived at Westminster Abbey, he removed his hat and straightened out his hair.

The woman standing behind David looks like she was thinking “not bad, not bad at all” LOL.

I absolutely laughed when I saw the woman's expression! Priceless!!! I would have done the same!! Lol!!!!

I absolutely laughed when I saw the woman's expression! Priceless!!! I would have done the same!! Lol!!!!

The way Victoria is holding David's hand looks like she converts her arm into a leash so he can't wander off LOL and she instructed him to keep his eyes on her at all times LOL.

It looks like David is squinting so I dressed him up with a pair of blue-tinted sunglasses.

Victoria and David talked about having a girl years ago and I think their timing is perfect.

When they attended their first ultrasound appointment they thought they spotted a penis but David said at the last appointment the penis was gone. Amazing!

David and Victoria's daughter arrives in time to celebrate Christmas and she will undoubtedly be ranked one of the most beautiful women in the world. I’m sure they created a masterpiece and I look forward to her birth.

David and Victoria’s sons saw Justin Bieber in concert and recommended their “brother” be named Justin, but now that they know ‘he is a she’, they want to name her Justina.

The Beckham's attendance at the Royal Wedding was a Blessing.

Wills' new full name: Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter

Since the queen gave him his own "peerage" for his wedding, he discards "Wales" as we have seen on his military outfits and walks with the new name I posted above. (I assume that means his uniforms will now read "Cambridge")

Goodness... the monarchy name malarky is confusing. LoL

Wills' new full name: Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter

Since the queen gave him his own "peerage" for his wedding, he discards "Wales" as we have seen on his military outfits and walks with the new name I posted above. (I assume that means his uniforms will now read "Cambridge")

Goodness... the monarchy name malarky is confusing. LoL

Thanks Elphaba, I think "Cambridge" is a suitable family name. I like it.

Did William become the Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter after he married Kate ?

I would love to see David & Victoria's daughter Christened at Westminster Abbey Cathedral.

Thanks Elphaba, I think "Cambridge" is a suitable family name. I like it.

Did William become the Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter after he married Kate ?

Is from Cambridgeshire :great:

Kate Middleton to concentrate on being an 'ordinary RAF wife' for now

Kate Middleton plans to concentrate on being a housewife for the time being and won't be a full-time working royal.

The 29-year-old recently married Prince William but it's claimed she won't be doing any public engagements without her new husband by her side and will concentrate on being an 'ordinary RAF wife'.

According to UK newspaper Daily Mail, Kate is hoping to follow in the Duchess of Cornwall's footsteps after her wedding to Prince Charles in 2005.

Camilla vowed to have a 'supporting role' after their wedding six years ago and Kate hopes to do the same and wants to enjoy life in their farmhouse in North Wales.

Prince William, 28, will be returning to work as an RAF Search and Rescue Pilot and he reportedly doesn't want to push his new wife into public life too much.

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=28597495

Kate Middleton to concentrate on being an 'ordinary RAF wife' for now

Kate Middleton plans to concentrate on being a housewife for the time being and won't be a full-time working royal.

The 29-year-old recently married Prince William but it's claimed she won't be doing any public engagements without her new husband by her side and will concentrate on being an 'ordinary RAF wife'.

According to UK newspaper Daily Mail, Kate is hoping to follow in the Duchess of Cornwall's footsteps after her wedding to Prince Charles in 2005.

Camilla vowed to have a 'supporting role' after their wedding six years ago and Kate hopes to do the same and wants to enjoy life in their farmhouse in North Wales.

Prince William, 28, will be returning to work as an RAF Search and Rescue Pilot and he reportedly doesn't want to push his new wife into public life too much.

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=28597495

I presume they are going to try and produce some heirs ASAP.

http://jezebel.com/#!5798478/kate-middletons-tiny-waist-gets-slimmed-down-some-more

As skinny as Kate is, apparently at least one fashion mag thought she needed to be photoshopped with even a tinier waist...good grief...

I found four differences in the two pictures:
narrower waist,
elongated trunk,
reshaped face, and
tanned body.

Grazia denies any tinkering; they tell us "no changes whatsoever were made to the image to make the Duchess with the purpose or effect of making her appear slimmer."

Anyone know if Grazia can publish the revised photo without Katie and William’s approval ?

http://jezebel.com/#!5798478/kate-middletons-tiny-waist-gets-slimmed-down-some-more

I predict Kate will be pregnant within 6 months !!

I forgot to mention that Kate's bust was enhanced.

I wonder if someone will create a 'Princess 'Kate" doll out of this image. She looks like Barbie.

Did anyone see a picture of David Beckham wearing his hat? I would love to see it.

Look at the expression on the face of the woman standing behind David and Victoria in this picture. I wonder what she was thinking?

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/...he-week-photos/david-beckham-at-royal-wedding

It took a Royal Wedding to get Posh in public with a bump.

I remember reading somewhere that once she was showing with 1 - 3, there are no pictures of her - don't know if it's true or not as I don't follow her, but I am pretty sure I've never seen her out and about showing like this - glad to see she looks like a normal mom to be, not a twig.

She would be perceived much more kindly if she stopped looking like she has a bad taste in her mouth all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back