All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All I know is that he is on "my list".

David Beckham’s appearance at the Royal Wedding earned him the Number 1 spot on GQ’s ‘Most Stylish Men of the Week" list. Prince Harry is second.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/...he-week-photos/david-beckham-at-royal-wedding

GQ’s Best Dressed Men list for 2010: Prince Harry ranked 5th, Prince William 27th and eight-year-old Romeo Beckham, David and Victoria's middle son, makes his debut at number 26, but he is yet to outshine the style of his famous dad who is at 16.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/110104-gq-magazine-best-dressed-men-of-201.aspx

Here is a list that presents the top dozen Best Looking Men based on overall popularity.

1 TOP (Big Bang)
2 Will Smith
3 Justin Timberlake
4 Johnny Depp
5 Heath Ledger
6 George Clooney
7 Gerard Way
8 David Beckham
9 Brad Pitt
10 Bruce Lee
11 Christian Bale
12 Daniel Radcliffe

Here is a list of the 100 best looking men in entertainment which of course includes Mr. Beckham. Enjoy!

http://www.imdb.com/list/7U4pazBr-6E/

No she wasn't. Heck she was soooooooo young when they arranged that marriage.

Hats off to her (no pun intended) that she became so poised and sooooo loved by the people. Those Royals needed her then I believe.

Dummy? She was wise enough to hook up with that Hewitt guy. She was also wise enough to leave her wealth to Harry.

May she rest in peace and may her sons have her good heart.

She didn't leave anything to William? Wow, I never heard about that.

I don't recall Fergie being into Fashion like Lady Diana was.

We don't get the TV Guide station in Canada so Kathy Griffiths take on the Royal Wedding won't be aired here for awhile and it isn't available on The Internet.

What did Kathy say about Posh's hat?

I read today that the ladies must wear hats - it is mandatory. Pippa wasn't
wearing anything on her head so I guess this law doesn't apply at weddings.
Maybe a ring of flowers like the flower girls wore would have looked good on her. IDK

Where can we hear Kathy Griffin's take on the wedding? I would love to hear that!!!!! LOL

Here's something about the royal wedding made me nervous. Prince Charles was holding up Camilla's grandaughter (adorable) on that balcony. I was thinking "This guy picks up kids? I pray he doesn't drop her".

http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/d6/66/14fcded740e0a1904bee7375abb3.jpeg

Sorry for hogging the thread. I had to add that.

It does look as if he is good with children but it scared me that he held that little one up on the balcony! Reminiscent of Michael Jackson & Blanket (or was it Prince Michael?)......

Where can we hear Kathy Griffin's take on the wedding? I would love to hear that!!!!! LOL

I would love to hear it too but you have to live in an area that has the TV Guide Network. I don’t and when I checked yesterday, Kathy’s Special wasn’t available on YouTube. If anyone knows how we can access the program, please let us know. Thank you.

Kathy Griffin to host Royal Wedding Special

Hear ye. This isn't a royal proclamation, but it might be one you want to know about anyway.

Kathy Griffin will host Kathy Griffin's Insightful and Hilarious Take on the Royal Wedding, a one-hour special that will take a humorous look at the very formal nuptials premiering on Friday, April 29 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on TV Guide Network.

Griffin says, "As a longtime royal watcher -- and let's Griffin says, "As a longtime royal watcher -- and let's be honest, I'm referring to Prince Harry's adorable arse -- I'm eminently qualified to cover the wedding of the year, and not just because I once saw Helen Mirren at In-N-Out Burger."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...kathy-griffin-to-host-royal-wedding-special/1

I hope Kate starts gaining back weight right away, on her honeymoon or before, and that William encourages her to do so. No need to be that thin...I can see the nerves for the wedding and maybe even some crazy dieting, but she will have to get used to being photographed all her life, I hope she doesn't think she has to stay that thin. Her frame is like that of a young girl now and that waist is like a child. She was not built this thin a year ago. Everyone will be scrutinizing her, true, but that includes millions of teenage (and younger) girls.

They really looked vulgar but in a way I felt sorry for them if they don't have more taste than that. Someone has probably already mentioned this, but it's been suggested that they purposely tried to look bizarre to avenge the fact that their mother, Fergie, was not invited. (That's the former Princess Fergie, Duchess of York.)

well it just goes to show ya, one person's vulgar is another person's high fashion statement! :D

Google IMAGE results - search: Princess Beatrice hats. :heart: the butterfly hat. lol!

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=960&bih=609&site=search&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=princess+beatrice+hats&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq="]http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=960&bih=609&site=search&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=princess+beatrice+hats&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=[/ame]

And for Princess Eugenie hats: (hate the green plate! lol!)

http://www.google.com/search?q=princess%20eugenie%20hats&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=960&bih=609

I have a feeling that the Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie love their cousin Wills and would never dress rudely or in poor taste on purpose for his wedding. They are just your typical stylin' Royals.

I imagine the Royals are still pizzed at Fergie for charging $700,000 US to arrange a meeting between a gent and her Royal ex (who supports her financially still).

They'll get over it eventually. Shame on Fergie, who should know better. I believe she's apologized, IIRC

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20387587,00.html

Now 24 days later his own wedding....where my mother was voted the June bride in Scotland.
MomDadJune251954.jpg

That's beautiful. I see she had the horseshoe shaped bouquet. My Mom had one of those too. She said they were for good luck.

What's with the forehead hats? I just don't get that, lol.

What's with the forehead hats? I just don't get that, lol.

they are nutters for their hats over there. and their hat designers. always have been. the forehead hats must be in style. tradition?

I think they are called fascinators, actually. They must make you look fascinating. :giggle::

I've only seen them here on sex and the city. (sarah jessica)

sarah-jessica-parker-alexander-mcqueen-sex-and-the-city-london-premiere2.jpg

http://sincerelykymberly.files.word...mcqueen-sex-and-the-city-london-premiere2.jpg

ETA: oh, I forgot about Lady Gaga. LOL!

It does look as if he is good with children but it scared me that he held that little one up on the balcony! Reminiscent of Michael Jackson & Blanket (or was it Prince Michael?)......

They weren't anywhere near the edge.

Scared me too. The little one was tilted back towards him and he had a good grip. No doubt it was a large ledge, but that makes me nervous.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

He is very sweet with kids believe it or not, he won my daughter over at age 4 and told her she had a pretty name (Iona) She thinks he is lovely years later

Oh that had to be so exciting. The Prince is right. Iona is a gorgeous name.

Two people very close to me have met the Prince and said he is extremely charming. I just figured he wasn't charming to kids.:D It's good to know though.;)

I'm going to London in May or June 2012. The Queen's Jubilee is happening in early June so we might try to go during that as long as hotel prices don't get too high because of the celebration. It would be awesome to see any of the royal family in person.

Respectfully snipped.

I agree, the top of the dress was "off". Not the lace, the top silk part.

I hope the young couple maintain their happiness and striving for humbleness and humanitarian efforts.
:hand:I disagree. I loved her dress-very romantic!!! Very similar in style to my own wedding dress (Jessica McClintock), except that mine had a high neckline instead of a V neck, but loved the lacy sleeves and overlay over the cocktail satin part. Today's wedding dresses just don't cut it for me :snooty:without sleeves- too much bare shoulders showing, weddings aren't supposed to be sexy- save that for the wedding night, IMO!:twocents:

thats fair enough :)

As a Brit I think the wedding is awesome and people have travelled there from Australia Oklahoma..all over just to be there and its lovely at such a hard time moneywise people really still wanted to travel so far for it.

ITA. What should we be getting back to anyway? The news using death as entertainment and frightening everyone with their depressing stories?

I'd rather be swept away in something wonderful in the news for a change.

Congrats to the lovely couple. Now, will Duchess Kate keep with the 200 year old tradition and have a child the first year of marriage?

:D

I'd gotten up extremely early to watch Prince William and Kate's wedding. They make a beautiful couple and I am so happy for them. Kates' gown was beautiful and in very good taste, IMO.

I remember watching Prince William and Prince Harry walking behind the hearse carrying their mother to her funeral. My heart just broke for them both. Those two boys (men) deserve as much happiness as this life can offer.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was so very sad that Diana was not there to see it. She would have been so proud.

MOO

:hand:I disagree. I loved her dress-very romantic!!! Very similar in style to my own wedding dress (Jessica McClintock), except that mine had a high neckline instead of a V neck, but loved the lacy sleeves and overlay over the cocktail satin part. Today's wedding dresses just don't cut it for me :snooty:without sleeves- too much bare shoulders showing, weddings aren't supposed to be sexy- save that for the wedding night, IMO!:twocents:

Oh, you misunderstood. I loved the dress, it was beautiful. One poster noticed the same thing about it I did though. The top of it was "off". It was either the deep v cut, or no straps, but it made it look sort of incomplete. Just a minor observation. It was still stunning and beautiful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back