All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't watched the wedding coverage yet, however, looking at the pic's the bride was absolutely stunning...Wills as handsome as the Prince that he is.

I don't think I have ever seen Posh smile. I really don't see what is posh about her at all....and how on earth did they get an invite??

The hats are bizzare. Beatrice brought to mind a Sea Monkey.

sea-monkey-family.jpg

No Fergie?

I don't think I have ever seen her smile either. I find her to be very strange looking and can't help but wonder if I would think differently if she'd look happy once in a while. She always looks so sad.

David Beckham got to be friends with Prince William and Prince Harry when they started campaigning to get England the bid for the 2018 World Cup.

Definitely no Fergie... she is all but dead to the monarchy, ever since the big money scandal she got caught up in.

To which my friend said "Those two daughter's have so much nerve attending without their mother. They should have stayed home in support of their mom".

Whaaaaaaaaaat?:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I don't think I have ever seen her smile either. I find her to be very strange looking and can't help but wonder if I would think differently if she'd look happy once in a while. She always looks so sad.

David Beckham got to be friends with Prince William and Prince Harry when they started campaigning to get England the bid for the 2018 World Cup.

I really don't care for her either. Just had to add my 2 cents. What is she all about? URG...

The couple------> Just stunning, lovely, wish them the best. Couldn' t be happier for them. They are beautiful. Nice to see such a charming couple.

Goz

An added note,

I wish Kate would put on some wt. She seemed to have lost so much. She looked healthier with wt. on months ago. It's sad to see her so thin. What a pretty gal too.
G

I really don't care for her either. Just had to add my 2 cents. What is she all about? URG...

The couple------> Just stunning, lovely, wish them the best. Couldn' t be happier for them. They are beautiful. Nice to see such a charming couple.

Goz

You think Posh is bad? just wait until you get Cheryl Cole "the nation's sweetheart" (not) judging the X Factor, she makes VB look like an intellectual heavyweight. Ms Cole has a conviction for assault and no talent whatsoever.
royal_bridesmaid.jpg

The little girl, Grace Van Cutsem, I have discovered, does not have a genetic disorder. I love the picture of the kiss with her scowling lol. She was in a ornery mood...

How could the photogragher not see the crease in the skirt of Kate's wedding dress before he snapped these photos?

In both pictures where she is standing up, the crease is so obvious.

He should have taken a moment to correct it.

I realize the photos were fast...but how could no one see the way the little girl on the "right" is standing?! I hope not to be rude, but is that the child's natural smile? It takes away from the whole picture (being a photographer myself...). They can easily superimpose a better facial shot of the little girl, but the legs...oh boy. Who took these? Bah.

Okay, I saw the whole wedding, watched and watched, then later last night I tuned into Katy Griffin's special on the event-- the levity was much appreciated! If you get a chance, have some chuckles and watch it! It's on the TV Guide channel. LOL

Okay, I saw the whole wedding, watched and watched, then later last night I tuned into Katy Griffin's special on the event-- the levity was much appreciated! If you get a chance, have some chuckles and watch it! It's on the TV Guide channel. LOL

I watched that this morning. It was hysterical!

I realize the photos were fast...but how could no one see the way the little girl on the "right" is standing?! I hope not to be rude, but is that the child's natural smile? It takes away from the whole picture (being a photographer myself...). They can easily superimpose a better facial shot of the little girl, but the legs...oh boy. Who took these? Bah.

The traditional wedding day photo was taken by Hugo Burnand. Mr Burnand said he hoped his photos looked 'effortless, relaxed and friendly'.

If the designer of Kate’s dress had inserted a row of stitching down the pleats, this wouldn’t have happened.

In the third picture, the bottom of the skirt looks uneven and the left side appears shorter than the right side. Perhaps the designer should have made the front of the skirt a tad bit shorter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...he-official-Royal-Wedding-album-released.html

Did she comment on Victoria Beckham's dress? "Cause, I swear, it looks like a snuggie!!!!

jmo

As long as there is a breath left to breathe in his body, once Queen Elizabeth dies, Prince Charles will most definitely be the rightful heir to the throne. The question then is if he will abdicate and step aside to let William take over. Abdicating is very frowned upon in the British monarchy...

Lol Charles and Camilla taking over will be frowned by the public here:) Sorry but i dont think people will ever accept Camilla as our Queen and as this would just do harm to the monarchy...Charles should abdicate :)

Did she comment on Victoria Beckham's dress? "Cause, I swear, it looks like a snuggie!!!!

jmo

These links provide the latest developments in the Beckham Family including a video of David when he was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel's Show.

http://www.popeater.com/celebrities/victoria-beckham/
http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/01/david-beckham-baby-name/

The interview David gave ABC News is good too.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/david-beckham-talks-injury-family-soccer-10476229

As long as there is a breath left to breathe in his body, once Queen Elizabeth dies, Prince Charles will most definitely be the rightful heir to the throne. The question then is if he will abdicate and step aside to let William take over. Abdicating is very frowned upon in the British monarchy...

Here is a thought I had elphaba. In order to remarry and marry camilla, charles had to have permission from the queen. Not his mom but the queen KWIM?

I wonder if there was a conversation that took place whereby the queen gave the prince of wales permission to remarry (given who it was he remarried, not the affair the took place but the fact that she was a divorcee) that the queen said yes...you may remarry however I will pass the throne onto William. She can elect to pass it on to a grandson rather than a son IIRC (I may be confusing the different protocol for different monarchies).

I'll be curious to see if she does pass the throne to Charles or will elect instead to bestow it on William.

I do agree that the throne will not be given to anyone until the Queen's deathbed.

Just me speculating and wondering.

I kinda disagree with your post. I think Diana did love Charles but he loved Camilla who by then had married Andrew Parker Bowles. He married a young woman knowing he was in love with someone else and even at that point unbeknown to Diana was still having a affair with Camilla. Poor Diana yes..poor Andrew Parker Bowles yes..but poor Charles..noooooo way.

I think Diana did know he was still sleeping with Camilla but it was too late to back out. I believe I read that she found some cufflinks that Camilla gave Charles shortly before the wedding--I think I have that right--they had Camilla and Charles' initials on them. Either that or it was a bracelet that Charles was giving to Camilla with initials on it.

Also, Diana wore some special rose perfume. A woman complimented her on it, and Diana said "I am wearing it so that Charles knows it's me walking down the aisle" (i.e., me and not Camilla). The woman was interviewed on a show just a few days ago, before the wedding. I forget which network--HLN?

Diana might have been innocent but she was no dummy!

Respectfully snipped.

I agree, the top of the dress was "off". Not the lace, the top silk part.

Beautiful wedding, way over blown, but just beautiful. I really don't understand the whole British Monarchy thing, so I am sure some of it was lost on me.

I hope the young couple maintain their happiness and striving for humbleness and humanitarian efforts.

One very naughty observation on my part. Since I really have never heard of these people before, and the whole thing was quite surreal, the sisters, I think Beatrice and Eugenia are the names, IDK, immediately brought the following image to mind. (I apologize if this offends anyone, it is not meant to, just an observation.) Their outfits did not suit them or the occasion, and they stumbled out of the auto without the grace of the other guests. It was comical and surreal. The outfits did not display what are lovely young ladies otherwise. I hope they did not pay a fortune for those.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demot...rs-cinde-demotivational-poster-1248784022.jpg

They really looked vulgar but in a way I felt sorry for them if they don't have more taste than that. Someone has probably already mentioned this, but it's been suggested that they purposely tried to look bizarre to avenge the fact that their mother, Fergie, was not invited. (That's the former Princess Fergie, Duchess of York.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth
Back