All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was wrong - if she was just an ordinary citizen, it would be voyeurism or stalking. She is a victim. The pap was 600m away, call her stupid if you like, but at the end of the day she obviously felt safe or she wouldn't have been topless.

On a different note, it shouldn't be seen as wrong for women to be topless - but that's a whole other debate!

Former News photog here with a question for people. If you lived in an apartment complex and some perv was flashing women behind his open picture window, is it legal to take his picture?

Don't women sun sans bra top in France?

Also, that house is in an obvious clearance-- if they were sunning on that side of the home, they should have predicted some paparazzi. moo

Interesting dynamic you suggest, Peli. I feel it should be legal, if he could be seen without broaching the property line. :wave:

Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are expecting their first child, the palace announced today.

"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby," the palace said in a statement today. "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."

The duchess was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital today in central London with hyperemesis gravidarum, an acute morning sickness which requires supplementary hydration and nutrients, the palace said.

"As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter," the statement said.

The baby will be the queen's third great-grandchild.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/prince-william-kate-middleton-expecting-child/story?id=17041409

I don't follow the royal family but I'm very happy for them!! I wish for them a healthy baby!

The announcement is posted on Up to the Minute board, too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8601815#post8601815"]BREAKING: Duchess Kate is pregnant with first child. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

How wonderful :)

Palace says Duchess of Cambridge expecting a baby

26 minutes ago

LONDON — Get the nursery ready: Britain's royal family announced Monday that Prince William and his wife are expecting their first child.

St. James's Palace said Monday that the Duchess of Cambridge — formerly known as Kate Middleton — has a severe form of morning sickness and is currently in a London hospital.

The palace said that since the pregnancy is in its "very early stages," the 30-year-old duchess is expected to stay in the hospital for several days and will require a period of rest afterward...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles...03/EU.Britain.Royal.Pregnancy/?cid=hero_media

Poor Kate. Morning sickness is no fun. I'm predicting it's a girl. All the women I know who had girls experienced morning sickness. The ones who had boys, not so much (me included).

Is it too early for predictions. LOL

If a girl do you think they'll name her Diana or maybe Diana as a middle name. Or do they have to give a royal name? Like Victoria or Elizabeth? Elizabeth the III? :waitasec:

UGHH a bunch of people on facebook are being mean and saying she's spoiled because she's in the hospital for morning sickness. I had hyperemesis with my twins and it got worse with every pregnancy.. it's nothing to mess around with. I was sent home with a pump that pumped anti-nausea meds into me. I lost about 20 lbs during the first bit of my pregnancy due to it. The royal baby may end up and only child LOL Just depends on how many times she wants to have to go through it!

Poor Kate. Morning sickness is no fun. I'm predicting it's a girl. All the women I know who had girls experienced morning sickness. The ones who had boys, not so much (me included).

If a girl do you think they'll name her Diana or maybe Diana as a middle name. Or do they have to give a royal name? Like Victoria or Elizabeth? Elizabeth the III? :waitasec:

I am happy for them!Love Diana's boys.

I think if it's a girl they'll name her Shaniqua Destiny...if it's a boy they'll go with D'Brickashaw Quantavius.

I really think they should name the baby after me... "IHAVENOCLUE"...:giggle:

I wish them every joy and happiness. Congratulations to them on beginning their family.

UGHH a bunch of people on facebook are being mean and saying she's spoiled because she's in the hospital for morning sickness. I had hyperemesis with my twins and it got worse with every pregnancy.. it's nothing to mess around with. I was sent home with a pump that pumped anti-nausea meds into me. I lost about 20 lbs during the first bit of my pregnancy due to it. The royal baby may end up and only child LOL Just depends on how many times she wants to have to go through it!

Hyperemesis - hyper vomiting - can be a very dangerous condition, but thankfully, it's treated easily. Constant- and I mean constant - vomiting is a problem, and can really screw up metabolism and hydration, which can lead to fatal heart attacks, not to mention miscarriages.

I'm glad Kate is in the hospital...and very pleased that a little Royal is on the way. I hope she feels better and better as the days go on.

Best-
Herding Cats

Hyperemesis - hyper vomiting - can be a very dangerous condition, but thankfully, it's treated easily. Constant- and I mean constant - vomiting is a problem, and can really screw up metabolism and hydration, which can lead to fatal heart attacks, not to mention miscarriages.

I'm glad Kate is in the hospital...and very pleased that a little Royal is on the way. I hope she feels better and better as the days go on.

Best-
Herding Cats

I had it with my son, it couldn't be treated...but that was a few years ago now.

I used to throw up the anti nausea pills.

I didn't get to be taken into hospital and fussed over like lucky Kate, I got to lay on the sofa, puke, try to run a house, and look after a 3 year old unaided.

:waitasec:

It was horrendous, I couldn't even keep down water, no one really cared because I was a healthy pregnant woman and pregnant women puke.

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back