All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm excited for them!!

I was pregnant five times. Four healthy live births, and one miscarriage. I never threw up with any of them. Not once. Believe me, I very much know lucky I was!!

Because had I ever thrown up, I would have stopped at the first kid! Seriously! I hate throwing up!! Bless Kate's heart.

I had horrific morning noon and night sickness for the first five months at least with all of my pregnancies. Awful. Awful.

I hope Kate's morning sickness gets under control soon and she has a healthy happy pregnancy

Poor Kate. Morning sickness is no fun. I'm predicting it's a girl. All the women I know who had girls experienced morning sickness. The ones who had boys, not so much (me included).

Is it too early for predictions. LOL

If a girl do you think they'll name her Diana or maybe Diana as a middle name. Or do they have to give a royal name? Like Victoria or Elizabeth? Elizabeth the III? :waitasec:

I agree with you on the morning sickness, ~n/t~.

Oh, I want those two to be so happy! Babies are pure happiness anyway - such miracles. I would love the name Diana Victoria! Queen Elizabeth was very snotty to Diana, IMO, and doesn't deserve the honor of the baby being named after her.

Regardless of whether a boy or girl, I wish them a wonderfully healthy baby!

A baby!!!!! What a wonderful gift mother nature has blessed them with. :)

Royal baby announcement breaks with tradition

Palace forced to make announcement after Kate hospitalized

Author: By Mark Saunders Special to CNN

Published On: Dec 04 2012 08:00:42 AM EST Updated On: Dec 04 2012 08:46:55 AM EST

Todd Korol/Reuters
(CNN) -

The news the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a child marks a dramatic departure from previous royal pregnancies. For it is believed even the queen may not have been given the happy news.

Buckingham Palace were forced to make the announcement only after Catherine was taken to hospital suffering from acute morning sickness. Usually proclamations of royal births are posted on the gates at Buckingham Palace only after the 12th week of pregnancy.

But knowing it would be impossible to keep Catherine's visit to hospital a secret, Buckingham Palace took the unusual step of pre-empting press speculation and revealing the news immediately...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...46802/-/format/rss_2.0/-/deoigbz/-/index.html

Royal baby announcement breaks with tradition

Palace forced to make announcement after Kate hospitalized

Author: By Mark Saunders Special to CNN

Published On: Dec 04 2012 08:00:42 AM EST Updated On: Dec 04 2012 08:46:55 AM EST

Todd Korol/Reuters
(CNN) -

The news the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a child marks a dramatic departure from previous royal pregnancies. For it is believed even the queen may not have been given the happy news.

Buckingham Palace were forced to make the announcement only after Catherine was taken to hospital suffering from acute morning sickness. Usually proclamations of royal births are posted on the gates at Buckingham Palace only after the 12th week of pregnancy.

But knowing it would be impossible to keep Catherine's visit to hospital a secret, Buckingham Palace took the unusual step of pre-empting press speculation and revealing the news immediately...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...46802/-/format/rss_2.0/-/deoigbz/-/index.html

Hey BDE.... Your siggy takes on a whole new meaning in this thread.....

"Fasten your seatbelts......It's going to be a Baby Bump - y Night!" :D

YAY!! I hope that if it is to be a little Princess, that they include Princess Diana's name somehow. Congrats to the beautiful couple and may this be Kate's only complication and the rest of her pregnancy is as smooth as it can be. I am happy the pressure to produce an heir is over for Kate.

kate-middleton-schwangerschaft-04122012.jpg

Someone already made a reconstruction of how the baby is going to look like
http://de.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/-roya...anger-könnte-ihr-baby-aussehen-155628671.html

As a "royal" watcher, it has been a rare and special treat to watch the young Princes - William and Harry - grow into the fine men that they are today. I would like nothing more than to see the royal couple have a little Princess that the world will adore.

For the time being, I hope that Kate's bout with morning sickness is short-lived and that she will have a happy, safe, and uneventful pregnancy. Congratulations to William and Catherine! :rose:

kate-middleton-schwangerschaft-04122012.jpg

Someone already made a reconstruction of how the baby is going to look like
http://de.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/-roya...anger-könnte-ihr-baby-aussehen-155628671.html

He looks like William! :floorlaugh: Seriously, I hope the media gives this beautiful couple their space during this important time in their life. I can understand wanting to see the little Prince of Princess after it is born, but she is pregnant and at the very early stages. She does not need to feel so pressured. I know she has obligations as Princess, but I believe she does not owe the world a look at every minute of her pregnancy. Her health and the health of the baby is the most important thing.

I just love all the popmp & circumstance!!! Ohhh and the horses.

I want to be Queen!

Hyperemesis - hyper vomiting - can be a very dangerous condition, but thankfully, it's treated easily. Constant- and I mean constant - vomiting is a problem, and can really screw up metabolism and hydration, which can lead to fatal heart attacks, not to mention miscarriages.

I'm glad Kate is in the hospital...and very pleased that a little Royal is on the way. I hope she feels better and better as the days go on.

Best-
Herding Cats

This post brought up a lot of painful memories for me. My body is super-sensitive to hormonal changes and which is why I had HG. I did suffer miscarriages, and I knew when I was losing my babies because the vomiting would stop.
So for my two 'healthy' pregnancies Hyperemesis was both a curse and a blessing. At least I knew that as long as I was throwing up all day every day for 9 months my baby was okay. For my 2nd 'healthy' pregnancy I was on the chemo drug zofran, but still ended up in hospital with dehydration.
Even on the operating table having my c-sections I was throwing up, depite them pumping me full of zofran.
I hope the Hyperemesis is short-lived for Kate so that she can enjoy the blessing of pregnancy.

I just like Kate so much...and how adorable a baby would be!...Im just hoping and praying that the Royal half of the couple is nothing like his father... I am still a big Diana FAN...

If it's a girl - Latifa - a boy - Wenceslas

Kate hospital receptionist who was duped by Australian DJs' prank phone call dies in suspected suicide

Receptionist found unconscious this morning near King Edward VII Hospital
Mother-of-two transferred prank call from Australian DJs asking about Kate
Presenters pretending to be Queen and Prince Charles got private details
Woman's husband, two children and family have been informed of her death
The trained nurse was helping on reception when 5.30am call was made
2Day FM presenters Mel Greig and Michael Christian boasted about prank

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tralian-DJs-prank-dies-suspected-suicide.html

sounds like a conspiracy to me.....wow, this is shocking though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back