All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What would they arrest them for? What crime did they commit?

Impersonation? Here in US somebody can be charged if they are impersonating a public official such as a doctor or a policeman. Is that not a crime in UK? In US it could be a felony to impersonate a public servant.

My heart breaks for this nurse and her family...,she may have felt,that the Queen trumped hospital protocol...

I remember when I first became a teller at a bank many years ago, I asked for ID from a very important customer :snooty:....

I did not know him... And I was following strict protocol... But I got reamed!!!

Go figure...

Obviously, this woman, on the spot, made the wrong decision by disclosing the info that she did. But how many of us talk to someone that important on the phone? (And she knew that Kate was there, so it was a possibility that this was a "real" call).

People are cruel.

The nurse who is dead wasn't the one who disclosed any info, but the one who dispatched the call through.

Pregnant Kate Middleton Suffers Acute Morning Sickness Again

Brandi Fowler, eonline
Seconds ago

Kate Middleton, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William
Kate Middleton has come down with another bout of acute morning sickness, just days after checking out of King Edward VII hospital.

While the Duchess of Cambridge won't be heading back to the hospital this time, Prince William reportedly canceled his appearance at the British Military Tournament Sunday to be by her side at Kensington Palace as she recovers, a rep for the royals confirms to E! News...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20121209/b369825/

Anyone else see the two Australian DJs interviewed today? Some of my feeling toward them have softened, they seemed genuinely contrite. The lady DJ especially came across as being devastated.

I still believe there is much more to this story than we know, or ever will. I'd like to know what happened to this poor woman in the day following this incident, if she got visits from MI6 threatening her with deportation or harm to her family. The royals themselves are not bad people. I believe some of the palace bureaucracy are evil.

It's obvious to me hospital should be giving them better training. Especially hospital that prides itself on privacy for its patients.

At the local hospital where my Mother was, you have to have what they call a 'privacy number' for the patient before a nurse will update you as to how the patient is doing. The privacy number has to be gotten in person, then you can call and ask for updates. Otherwise, you have to call the patients room and speak to the patient. I did not want to disturb my Mother through the night when I would call, so I did have her 'privacy number'.

I agree there should be more training, and some sort of safeguard put in place. What those DJ's did is absolutely unforgivable, IMO.

All the more reason to ensure thorough training, in all aspects of one's duties. Especially when your establishment (the hospital) actually boasts about its "discretion".

The hospital is largely to blame here...that is if the nurse was in fantastic mental shape beforehand, which I doubt.

An Australian nurse would have said, sorry, I cannot give that information over the phone, and handed it off to her superior if she thought it really was the Queen calling at 3am.

If we all killed ourselves over stuff ups at work, there'd be nobody left.

What superior? There probably wasn't one during night shift. We are talking about English systems. Like it or lump it, not all international systems are alike. Are you a RN? have you worked in England? In private LDN hospitals? please tell

kate-middleton-schwangerschaft-04122012.jpg

Someone already made a reconstruction of how the baby is going to look like
http://de.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/-roya...anger-könnte-ihr-baby-aussehen-155628671.html
I hope it is a little red head...girl or boy.

Congrats to them both. Yay!!!!

I can't wait for this baby(s) to be born. What a joy it will be for all of the Royals. I hope Kate's pregnancy goes easier then it did in the beginning.

Royal baby due in July

Palace says duchess's condition continues to improve

Author: By Bryony Jones CNN

Published On: Jan 14 2013 06:44:34 AM EST Updated On: Jan 14 2013 07:03:18 AM EST

LONDON (CNN) -
Britain's royal family are looking forward to a summer surprise: The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's baby is due in July, the couple has announced...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...18780/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/cw7puk/-/index.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-pregnant-pictures-italian-1705737

'Clear breach of privacy': Fresh agony for Kate Middleton as Italian magazine vows to publish pregnant bikini photos
12 Feb 2013 17:31

Chi plans to publish intimate pictures of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their recent holiday, which are believed to show Kate's baby bump for the first time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ini-published-Chi-magazine.html#axzz2KdG16OjU

The pictures show the 31-year-old Duchess strolling on the private beach with William. In one shot he is seen with an arm protectively around her back. Both look relaxed and Catherine is seen smiling happily.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ini-published-Chi-magazine.html#ixzz2Kiv64EzV

It doesn't sound too bad to me *shrug*

I think the point is not whether the photos are "bad" or unflattering, but rather, they are another gross breach of privacy.

It seems to me like they should have learned by now that there is no such thing as absolute privacy guaranteed if you're a royalty. Even if there are no paparazzis there is staff and some of them may have cameras and a liking for easy money.

Why are they harassing this young couple? Are they going to hound her to death like they did Diana?

This article says that she was on a public beach and the pics were taken by some other person who happened to be on the beach. No paparazzi were involved. I don't think they cared who saw them or took pics or else they wouldn't have gone to a public beach, right?

If it were paparazzi on the other hand...I'd feel differently.

JMO, it's the price you have to pay for the tax payer subsidized perks of being a royalty. I think it's beneath their dignity to moan about all the photos that get taken. It's near impossible to have all this pomp and circumstance without an occasional unwanted photo opportunity going with the territory.
<modsnip>

JMO, if it's true that Diana's driver drove 100 mph in a tunnel and was drunk it was not the paparazzis alone who were to blame.

Well I do not think that the royal family complains about all of the pictures that are taken. Only the ones that they are in a private setting. Everyone has a right to expect some privacy in their life, some time that they can feel safe to be themselves without someone putting on a telephoto lens to take pictures in their most vulnerable moments and without their permission. No matter who they are. Homeless person on the street or royal couple on vacation trying to get a sun tan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back