**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge sayin "I don't believe everything I see or hear in the media - neither should you!"

I think what KC att is saying is that she cannot defend herself here without talking but cannot talk here because it would be used against her in criminal trial

am I right

That's right. Then, KC, don't make conflicting statements, jeez. Problem solved.

Ha, ha, ha....Media get's copies of the depositions, after they're filed, asked and answered and cut off KC's attorney big time!

sounds to me like judge is almost begging attorneys to file a motion for a gag order - want media barred from depositions?

Training session for KC's attorney...file the appropriate motions to keep the media away from depositions!

this judge seems quite fair to me - he just talks more than Judge S
KC attorney saying the depositions were open to public ZG attorney says they were not - KC attorney still says they were - Judge asks ZG attorney if they were open to media after the fact and ZG attorney said "that's right"

KC att says the 9 mos ZFGs att referenced is an arbitrary number - judge disagrees

Didn't Strickland rule this case could go forward some time ago?
would this judge disagree?
maybe I'm confusing with the check fraud case . . .
have to look it up . . .

Is KC going to use the ZFG kidnapping defense? If not, then why can't she answer questions in the civil case?

what I get from this if kc answers questions to the civil case she then has locked herself in to a defense for the dp case.

Didn't Strickland rule this case could go forward some time ago?
would this judge disagree?
maybe I'm confusing with the check fraud case . . .
have to look it up . . .

Strickland is not involved with the civil case.

judge says there are certain things he is concerned about and neither one of you have addressed it

I had a feeling those questions that we all liked so much ("do you know who killed Caylee?") would bite M&M in the butt. I can see why the judge would deny this motion based on KC's fairness. UGH.

Amster, I don't think there is any way to be privy of the defense until trial in the criminal case.

Judge -would the civil lawsuit give State Attorney office info or DP case?
KC -"yes"
KC attorney - ZG attorney asked KC if she had anything to do with the death of her dughter
ZG attorney -says he is not going to continue with that line of questioning in future

Judge - says he will have to hit the books before he decides

The judge is concerned that neither attorney has addressed issues that he thinks should have been addressed, sounds like they're both getting :slap:

Both sides have not filed and have overlooked the issue that can impede fundamental fairness. (is the judge saying he thinks he should issue a gag order even if neither one of the atty's have filed to request this)

J. Kasen is not very good at getting his argument out there, he's sort of whiney like his mentor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back