**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's not going to make a decision on the today...when?

mitnik asks will we see you tomorrow - judge says 'yes' am I right?

Crap! Judge said recess and then keeps talking about the case. I lost video first and then audio cut off as well - anybody have audio?

Well he's just so pompous and full of himself he's making me crazy! He's lovin the limelight...........and I'm getting nutso listening to him.:rolleyes:

Listening to him is giving me visions of Judge Seidlin from the ANS case.:crazy:
So, nothing was accomplished at the hearing..... or did I miss something?

judge says its distasteful, and its a hazzard, the media.

At the very end Mitnek asked if the judge was going to at least make a decision on dismissing the case, did I hear it right he said he would not?

Crap! Judge said recess and then keeps talking about the case. I lost video first and then audio cut off as well - anybody have audio?

All of the live feed has switched to Obama speaking to the school kids.

Did the judge greet Mr. Hoover at the end and ask if he was behaving?

Oh I still have audio....this judge is nutso. He is outside the courtroom getting on to the media for standing and waiting on the lawyers. He is telling where they can stand from now on or "he will have to take measures"......or "how shall I say..." that seems to be his favorite saying.

The judge will not rule for a month or more.

Judge ranting and raving at the media....one cameraman in particular....don't know who.

This judge either needs to be a judge....or be a lawyer. Not both.

I have not been in court rooms a lot but is it normal for the judge to make arguments for and against motions, etc like this judge does?

Is it normal for them to interrupt the lawyers to state his opinion instead of hearing the lawyers out first?

I bet there are many lawyers that hate it when they find out that they pulled this particular judge.

He spent more time talking than the lawyers did and then still didn't rule on anything at all.

Well, I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings :)

His Honor seems to love debate for debate's sake and Mr. Mitnik picked up on that. I also think his agenda was to make sure there would be no supposition of bias toward the Hispanic lady since he carries a Hispanic surname. For all his commentary, he was not passing this morning's events off as a frivolous use of his time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back